Tignam #13 Swigs now looks like Danniella, still not married to her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever give it a bleeping rest the earrings are named after her sweet Jesus duck off your a nobody you delusional fool of a woman 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s with no filter Friday for our Tidge? Ruff ruff with the crappy crappy jewellery.

Reactions: 4
And yer one bside here. That verucca salt needs to be treated as a little girl. Her life seems so funless

Reactions: 5
The damp storage unit. I’d say that’s more for the tit she took from the squat the other day 😝. She’ll have to put all her stockkkk in a unit and set it on fire to claim insurance to get money back. She’s doing that glint in the eye again when she’s pretending something isn’t bothering her. I’m fine guys everything’s fine. It’s fine. 😬😬😬. Also… I wonder if the delays were bullshit, and she tried to release head to head with Erin mcgregor. I mean is she that thick. Erin has her brother his wife and extended family to repost her launch millions of followers right there. Along with all the huns that like her. Dumb idea. But who’s shocked. Anyways. Show us more face cream tidge I’ve never seen them before.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
1000% reading here! Didn’t someone point out that women in black lady, saying she never shares her then all of a sudden bam 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Helping with global WAIST!!!!!! STOP buying icky ugly kitten heel shoes Melissa & pay for an education for urself, this time next year ur IQ could be in double digits 😉 #mensa #fool #uneducated

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Global waist… morto for her no intellectual skills whatsoever… puzzles me why Azhar left his intelligent educated wife for this… what are the dinner conversations like… hmm my stockkkk is not selling it’s so premium those fuckers wouldn’t know premium… especially at these prices.. fools … laughs on you swigs!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is womenwhowearblack throwing bouquets at Tigs for selling her ugly shoes ? She’s selling them cause she’s probably up to her eyeballs in debt🤣 I’d praise her if she was donating them

• Haha
Reactions: 3
1000% reading here! Didn’t someone point out that women in black lady, saying she never shares her then all of a sudden bam 🤣🤣🤣
Yep I said that on Grace's thread. I've never seen Melissa tag WWWB even though WWWB shares her posts from time to time. No idea how they are friends, WWWB has really good content, promotes slow fashion and 30 wears and seems a genuine person.

Reactions: 4
Friday night content from Tigs' smelly shoe cupboard.

Riveting stuff. No, seriously. I am mesmerised. No really.

Actually. I. Am. Bored. She is bleeping dire at this Insta tit.
Face cream and worn shoes. Why does she bother?

We need to get this dose some proper content to talk about. The Court Cases should help.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m laughing my ass off at the mention of global waist.
Tigs, I know you read here. Where do you think the dyes for your housecoats come from? Do you know about tonnes of dyes ending up in water supplies? Do you know how much energy is used to create polyester, dye it, ship it and send it to a buyer?
How much wasted energy is used to create your unnecessary packaging?

Reactions: 13
I say this time and time again on here she is the funniest thing on Insta……….Another clanger tonight……..

Global WAIST 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just proving she has no idea about global “waist”

1) Just because you pass on the hundreds of thousands of needless shite you buy, does not help….stop buying the needless shite!!!!

2) Your BF works in a fast fashion company!!!!

THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!!!!!!!!!!
Please never change Swigs ❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.