Tignam #13 Swigs now looks like Danniella, still not married to her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s bizarre, I really can’t get my head around it. Packing up almost every piece of clothing and every toiletry you own, driving down the road 20 minutes and unpacking it. Sitting and drinking and going on your phone for a few days, driving back to your gaff to collect freebies. Then having to pack everything back up and drive home! How is this an enriching or enjoyable experience.

Reactions: 18
I really can't understand her going to stay in a hotel a few minutes from her house and just sitting around doing nothing for this long? Why? Who would enjoy that?
Anything to get away from the flat and she needs a well deserved break after such a stressful product launch.. I can’t imagine the amount of work and detail that must go into it… like she even chooses the thread colour. 🤯
Pity the ‘premium’ boxes didn’t arrive in time.. outside of Swigs control how could she possible co-ordinate deliveries for such a premium launch.
I’d say she is stalking poor Pippa to accept a MMB PR drop of one of her premium robes.. she is probably hiding in the hedgerow ready to pounce!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really can't understand her going to stay in a hotel a few minutes from her house and just sitting around doing nothing for this long? Why? Who would enjoy that?
If everything that has been said on threads here is to be believed then I’d say there’s something going on. Is Azhar still there playing golf or is he back at the flat trying to sort something out? I’d say he’s the one bringing her the parcels from home every day. Is she there with the kids to keep them away from some trouble?

hanging on the edge of my seat here for her back to school tips!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If everything that has been said on threads here is to be believed then I’d say there’s something going on. Is Azhar still there playing golf or is he back at the flat trying to sort something out? I’d say he’s the one bringing her the parcels from home every day. Is she there with the kids to keep them away from some trouble?

Going to be life changing tips or just general cop on

Reactions: 1
My own back to school tips are start early. 3 here. 2 secondary and it's been eye-watering.

Reactions: 5
Get the kids into a good routine for bed 😂😂
Your living in a hotel the week or so coming up to school 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lads, the back to school tips from Tidge is too much 🤣 ☠
Literally nobody is following her for ANYTHING related to parenting or being organised. She counts getting takeaway porridge as a chore on her to-do list. Stick to the Gaff Jackets, hun…..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lads, the back to school tips from Tidge is too much 🤣 ☠
Literally nobody is following her for ANYTHING related to parenting or being organised. She counts getting takeaway porridge as a chore on her to-do list. Stick to the Gaff Jackets, hun…..
haha yes, her "early morning start" is her still lying spread-eagled on her bed in a robe at midday trying to get the energy to shower :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Wonder where she had plagerised these tips from - they don’t sound like her at all!

Reactions: 8
I’m so so glad I tuned in, the stress levels have lifted so much because I really didn’t know how to get my kids back to school 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️😂 someone call social services I’ve been doing it all wrong, all these years, how have I kept them alive without knowing what time to put them to bed 🤔

Reactions: 6

I think something is up too. He hasn't been seen since the weekend on her stories, there has been no dinner table shots. Seems like she is lying low for a reason but then advertising she is in the K Club on Insta isn't lying low is it? She really is thick as tit.

He must be getting ready for the court cases.

Reactions: 11
Back to school tips😂. Firstly those “ tips” are for kids much younger than her own. At least try to be relevant. Mentioning a second year kid’s bedtime is NOT cool Tidge. Just saying. As for the lunches… you pack them from Marks and Spencer’s. You grab them something else in the shop on the way home and if Seif is like my lads… it’s not cool to have your mommy make your lunch.

Reactions: 10
Wonder where she had plagerised these tips from - they don’t sound like her at all!
100% this is not her speaking! And her kids are way too old for these ‘tips’.

Also, is her daughter in Girls Aloud now or national school? 🤓🧐
063D4C8F-6F13-4F05-A4A7-6FFE5A332113.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Well the velcro shoes one is obvious to most parents I'd imagine, but even if it's not all the schools in my area asked that parents sent their kids in with velcro fastening shoes because of Covid,to save teachers having to touch the shoes. (for children who can't tie their own).

Reactions: 3
So there was a wooden connect 4 , a giant connect 4 and now a normal size plastic connect 4. Must be having a super time

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.