Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tidge The Movie part 1
Just looking through her live videos here More coming soon… just like her “husbands” High Court case #comingsoon

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 9
Tigs stories today, things entrepreneurs struggle with: taking breaks Come on Tiggy, you are having a laugh now love!

Reactions: 8
Do you know what you need for a "Garden Wedding" Tigs?

A fucking umbrella. That. Is. All. Dope.

Reactions: 6
PART 2
Inevitability…
I’m in hospital today for day procedure (fine with LOTS of time on my hands!) and signal so bad its only letting me upload tiny clips guys sorry about this.
PART 3
“I’ll be honest”… it’s crazy how much she says this!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
What’s the story with the court case. Has anybody got any info.
no nothing yet that I’ve heard anyway, that page on high court website said September case so we’ll see

I’m in hospital today for day procedure (fine with LOTS of time on my hands!) and signal so bad its only letting me upload tiny clips guys sorry about this.
PART 3
“I’ll be honest”… it’s crazy how much she says this!
PART 4
This RSVP live videos is awful “my audience” “the people” she thinks she’s literally on the 9PM news every night, the woman is completely deluded.

Attachments

Reactions: 5

We all know you’re not honest Melissa. Your online persona and attitude horrible and far from the classy lady that you so wish you were. I’ve wasted far too much time today but for anyone who’s blocked there’s a few clips to show you what you’re not missing

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Could you post the link please, these attachments aren’t loading for a couple of us, thanks

Reactions: 2
If viewing on the phone just hold and it opens the option to download file and the click in top right little arrow and it plays fine!

Reactions: 3
Is it any wonder Tigs doesn’t associate with the mother? She comes across as total scum
It’s so obvious that she trying to overcompensate for her background. Unfortunately she’s reverting to type by assuming that money = class when everyone knows that truly wealthy people don’t brag about possessions.

Reactions: 16
It’s so obvious that she trying to overcompensate for her background. Unfortunately she’s reverting to type by assuming that money = class when everyone knows that truly wealthy people don’t brag about possessions.
Money talks, wealth whispers

Reactions: 13
As Luanne from Real Housewives of New York says "money can't buy you class"
If you know you know

Reactions: 12
These are just so funny, thank you!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.