Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The company is registered as tignam
2 employees. Including her. So her and that other lady mentioned ? I think I’ve seen way more than that in there.

Ha
What nail technician doesn’t wear gloves in this environment..yuck… Golden Nails is a very basic place and her nails never seem to last more than 2 weeks.. surprised she goes there it doesn’t keep up well with the I’m so rich profile which we all know now is a load of rubbish..the residents in Blackberry must be delighted that this trash has moved out
Has to be getting them done for free. And in there once a week or so. Everything she does is begged and scabbed for. She’s like her ma.

Did she Just slow-mo herself opening her eyes with the eyelashes. Like not even the iPhone feature she did that herself 🤣🤣🤣. And pays my hole.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can make endless nail appointments, hair appointments, coffee/lunch dates, trip away to Powerscourt but can't make it to her vaccine appointment??????
Is she actually for real!!!!!! She shouldn't be allowed get one now and should be made sit outdoors to eat and holiday in Ireland for evermore.
Has she not seen what people have gone through over the last year, how people have suffered and given her chance to do the least she could do to help out in this mess and she passes it up not 1, 2 but 3 times.
Disgraceful!!!!!

Reactions: 18
Completely agree , do you remember leo saying people.would be put to the back of the que if they refused the astra zeneca. My parents were terrified to take that one but did out of fear and this one just cancels she should be cancelled

Reactions: 6
I managed to put an add on in my sons Vodafone account absolutely no problem at all today!!!!

Gwan outta that Swigs we know you’re using the no wifi at the safe house excuse so you don’t have to show us how un insta worthy it is!!

She has one little corner of the bedroom that she can take worthy photos and that’s it!!! Must be killing her!!!

Can you imagine her screaming the house down telling Azhar she’s not staying in the squat at weekends. She’ll be in a different hotel every weekend
She is struggling big time to keep up the pretence. She is the prefect example of how fake some people are on Instagram. Pretending the they are rich and showing off everything when they didn’t even own the gaff and weren’t paying rent. I wonder will seif be switching schools next year as there is no way they will be able to pay the fees.

Reactions: 11
Can make endless nail appointments, hair appointments, coffee/lunch dates, trip away to Powerscourt but can't make it to her vaccine appointment??????
Is she actually for real!!!!!! She shouldn't be allowed get one now and should be made sit outdoors to eat and holiday in Ireland for evermore.
Has she not seen what people have gone through over the last year, how people have suffered and given her chance to do the least she could do to help out in this mess and she passes it up not 1, 2 but 3 times.
Disgraceful!!!!!
Does this yolk ever stop pampering & preening herself 🙄🙄 so so busy … my hole .. she must have been hours in that place today between the manicure, pedicure & the snuffaluffagus eyelashes .. her vanity astounds me .. and her vaccine appointment would have been a huge inconvenience to her!! Her name should be scratched off the vaccine list after 3 no shows!! Shes a disgrace!

She has no tv or wifi I'd say she is raging and she is only allowed take a photo in one corner of the bedroom so even when she gets tv sorted she wont be allowed film it I'd say azhar has her warned

Reactions: 6
Disgraceful!!!!!
She’s an anti vac person

• Heart
  • Angry
Imagine not knowing on the day of your vaccination whether you can make it or not?! Surely you plan your day around making it, being vaccinated should be her priority.
Shes able to get her nails and lashes done tho! Vain twit.....she looks like tit anyway😂

Disgraceful!!!!!
Watch her pouting and fuming when shes not allowed to dine indoors without being vaccinated🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Used to go to Golden Nails but the hygiene levels leave a lot to be desired so I’ve found a new spot: they never turn anyone away hence why you could be sitting at least an hour waiting for a scheduled appointment - it’s not the exclusive pampering session Tigs makes it out to be…. It is also cash only which fits in with her Tidge profile 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh how the tables have turned on this vacuous selfish and unvaccininated witch who will be refused all sorts of the things she loves so much now cos she wants to be everywhere but will find she will be welcome nowhere.

Because she won't take her vaccine. Let's see how it pans out for Ms TNidge. No amount of housecoats will stop her getting Covid (again). She does more flitting about than any other Instahun and that's not a compliment.

She is a laughing stock. And too vain to see how we laugh at her. Not envy her which is what she wants us to do.

I'd say she has zero sense of humour. People who take themselves that seriously rarely do.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s only shot herself in the foot..2 vaccine shots followed by 2 weeks wait = a vaccinated person ....so that’s approx 6 weeks away for her for indoor dining or travel minus pcr testing

the bizarre situation of leaving all her furniture etc it’s so strange..she literally legged it with the moss under her arm

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can stay the duck away from Limerick this weekend..she better not be going to the manor 😬😬😬

• Haha
Following on from @Joannaem suggestion of “ Don’t be fooled by the robes I got I’m still Tidge in ticknock used to have it all now I’m in a squat for new thread suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She can stay the duck away from Limerick this weekend..she better not be going to the manor 😬😬😬
I love that you got to use your post again lol. Keep your eyes peeled! But she's not that hard to spot. Just look for a fake extension effect blonde wearing a Mr Binman outfit whilst eye bleeping herself and her humongous fake lashes and pouting with Plum pot sticky sperm lippy that swells your mouth into a Blowfish but won't give her "husband" a blowie cos her lips might stick to his you know... and anyways, she is above all that now cos she has the ring on her finger.. oh wait.

Oops Silly me.

Happy Hunting @Lmkgirl

• Haha
I love that you got to use your post again lol. Keep your eyes peeled! But she's not that hard to spot. Just look for a fake extension effect blonde wearing a Mr Binman outfit whilst eye bleeping herself and her humongous fake lashes and pouting with Plum pot sticky sperm lippy that swells your mouth into a Blowfish but won't give her "husband" a blowie cos her lips might stick to his you know... and anyways, she is above all that now cos she has the ring on her finger.. oh wait.

Oops Silly me.

Happy Hunting @Lmkgirl
I swear I will be out with binoculars 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh how the tables have turned on this vacuous selfish and unvaccininated witch who will be refused all sorts of the things she loves so much now cos she wants to be everywhere but will find she will be welcome nowhere.

Because she won't take her vaccine. Let's see how it pans out for Ms TNidge. No amount of housecoats will stop her getting Covid (again). She does more flitting about than any other Instahun and that's not a compliment.

She is a laughing stock. And too vain to see how we laugh at her. Not envy her which is what she wants us to do.

I'd say she has zero sense of humour. People who take themselves that seriously rarely do.
Oh she’s always saying she’s very funny. Has a great sense of humour doesn’t take herself too seriously. Along with how honest she is and how beautiful and incredible she is.

She’s only shot herself in the foot..2 vaccine shots followed by 2 weeks wait = a vaccinated person ....so that’s approx 6 weeks away for her for indoor dining or travel minus pcr testing

the bizarre situation of leaving all her furniture etc it’s so strange..she literally legged it with the moss under her arm
Yep. If she only gets it now. She’s still 6 weeks away of being allowed inside. I’d say the bf won’t get it either and she’s panicking they won’t be all going into restaurants and on holidays if he doesn’t. He’ll probably use being Muslim as a ticket out of it all tho.

She has no tv or wifi I'd say she is raging and she is only allowed take a photo in one corner of the bedroom so even when she gets tv sorted she wont be allowed film it I'd say azhar has her warned
It’s like hostage videos or photos now.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.