Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She defo bought that couch….I think it was in Next and made a big song and dance when it was delivered late or something along those lines. I remember there was a palaver if some kind anyway. Then she got the chairs recovered in the kitchen but she defo bought those too

Reactions: 4
What nail technician doesn’t wear gloves in this environment..yuck… Golden Nails is a very basic place and her nails never seem to last more than 2 weeks.. surprised she goes there it doesn’t keep up well with the I’m so rich profile which we all know now is a load of rubbish..the residents in Blackberry must be delighted that this trash has moved out
Given we saw a fungal nail infection last time… the lack of gloves is a big red flag. No wonder the nails don’t last

The amount of broken fly away hairs when she’s doing stories from the car yesterday. Even the filter can’t hide them. She’s destroyed her hair….

Reactions: 3
Given we saw a fungal nail infection last time… the lack of gloves is a big red flag. No wonder the nails don’t last
I saw the fungal infection, that won't just grow out she needs to treat that or the damage to her nail bed will be permanent, but she is all about top show! When she mentions tattle she says we are jealous, not sure that really washes now she's in a rented flat with no TV, WiFi?

Ya we are sooooo jealous and must be trolls after all cos we don't see how inkkkkredible she is.

Well I own my own home and guess what, I have TV and WiFi Tiggy. But you can keep those stupid placemats you are flogging this morning.

And you don't pwahahah.

Whose going to ask if she got her vaccine? Shes not said. So I'd say not.

The state of those table mats. I’d die with them poking around the place. Fall apart id say. Also she’s probably never been in work as much to get out of that room she’s stuck in with the kids.

Definitely homeless if she’s brought the kids to the park . Msybe it’s a hotel where you are not allowed in from 9- 6 ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never seen her outside so much in my life
And didn't their old estate have a playground 🤡

Reactions: 6
I've just seen on another forum that if you refuse 3 appointments the hse stops offering them. If a person wants an appointment they have to contact HSE live and ask to be reinstated. I felt dreadfully guilty not being able to make my first appointment for jab#2 but it was completely unavoidable.

Reactions: 8
I've just seen on another forum that if you refuse 3 appointments the hse stops offering them. If a person wants an appointment they have to contact HSE live and ask to be reinstated. I felt dreadfully guilty not being able to make my first appointment for jab#2 but it was completely unavoidable.
She’s probably pretending she’s in the 25-30 age bracket. Dose .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I could be totally wrong but has she worn that black dress multiple times over the last week or so??
Its like a tent. And I hate those stupid mirror sunglasses she wears. They are ridiculous on her. Prob turns them towards her to check her reflection. Vain sad cow.

Is that cabinteely park? Hana with some pals at end of school and Tigs not invited amongst the mums she thinks she’s better than!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.