Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The builder owned that house it was never sold. It was also the show house so it would explain everything being done to it and the curtains. She never owned any of it. Even the beds were not hers . I would be mortified if I was caught lying like that
But she said those curtains were made by some woman she even gave out her name etc so
Would hardly have come with the house and her couches were from next told us they took forever to come so she wouldn’t be recommending next 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Furniture prob not hers

no one is that busy that they need to cancel a vaccine app 3 times. Kids in school, flexi work that she can do anywhere anytime

Reactions: 12
She went on and on about how expensive her bespoke, pooled curtains were, and “brought us all along with her” when buying them.

Also I distinctly remember her telling us to never use Next as she bought her couches from there and they took months and months to be delivered. I remember her having to fight with them about it so surely she was paying for them.

Agree!! The landlord may be keeping them as payment for arrears outstanding 😂😂
😂 you guys are ahead of me Iv just said that further down only reading back the pages now🤪 we are all thinking the same!

Reactions: 1
What a tool. She has time to duck around with makeup, hair extensions, blowdrys, hotel trips and her daily trip to Dundrum but can’t get her ass to a vaccine centre?
I’d bet she fell into the antivax hole and kept putting it off. Now she’s realised she might have to sit outdoors with the great unwashed so reality bites.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'd say she ran to that vaccine appointment today when they said only vaccinated might be allowed indoors

Reactions: 10
Can’t believe she actually said that like what was going on in her life that she had to cancel 3 times I’m so
Glad I unfollowed her just for my own peace of mind she’s has gotten worse over time I wish she would really take a look at her lips and realise how ridiculous they look plastered in lipstick🙄🤦‍♀️
Am actually stunned she has the audacity to admit she canceled her vaccine 3 times in the same breath as ranting about restaurants not opening. I am the same age as her and have my 2nd vaccine tomorrow.
Not unless there was something totally unavoidable would I dream of postponing it. This takes precedence. WTF is wrong with her? Did the boyfriend get his? No mention of it. 😡

Yeah, but usually it’s crappy and cheap furniture. She showed herself buying tables and stuff a lot. The furniture in the house looked to be good quality. Unless the locks have been changed and she can’t get back in, if it’s true that they have not been paying rent.
Remember she made a song and dance about the sofas she had, think they were from Next? And the dreadful customer service… maybe they weren’t paid for!!
She must be seething scabby Sabby got a free cream corner sofa! 😂😂😂

The builder owned that house it was never sold. It was also the show house so it would explain everything being done to it and the curtains. She never owned any of it. Even the beds were not hers . I would be mortified if I was caught lying like that
The show house…. Explains a lot really!

Reactions: 4
And all her patronising guff scoffing ‘this isn’t our forever home’ … course it isn’t Tigs you were squatting!!! Rent for that house would be well over 4K a month- you don’t make that in 3 months!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There could be a few things going on there. I do know some landlords tell you to furnish it yourself and take it off your rent. They aren’t going to take the actual price into account so she could easily have taken the hit on the prices she wanted to pay for the stuff but still has to leave it behind.I reckon the line was drawn then when she wanted that american fridge but would have had to cut the counters for it. Also maybe there is a lean of their stuff and isn’t allowed take it when the got the boot. A bankruptcy situation yet again ? Or it could be just in storage. Except the couch cause she was dying for an excuse to get rid of it.
Another thing I wondered seen as they are not legally married, maybe she didn’t know the house was not azhars. Maybe she thought he bought it. And the whole deck of cards came down on the gangster that he is.I mean all she is is a show pony to him with his credit card. She wouldn’t know.

That would make sense alright. Showhouses are normally done well.
I second this.

Reactions: 1
Her fake house of cards is falling down around her. At last. All the lies catching up on her.

Reactions: 9
Imagine being in your 40s and applying lipstick, pouting like a teenager and saying you’re gorgeous. I’m beyond mortified for her.

Reactions: 22
Can’t wait until pippas lounge wear sells out next week & I don’t even like her 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bailiffs can keep your belongings to offset debt, so maybe that's why they have nothing, also if they were legally married wouldn't the court documents be in both their names as they both lived there and didn't pay rent?

Reactions: 6
Bailiffs can keep your belongings to offset debt, so maybe that's why they have nothing, also if they were legally married wouldn't the court documents be in both their names as they both lived there and didn't pay rent?
I would say it would depend on who’s name the lease was in.

Can’t get over her saying she “had to” cancel the vaccine appointment three times. Not sure even the early pregnancy would be an excuse as surely if she gave that as a reason she would be taken off the list and wouldn’t have gotten alternative appointments. ThenI’m the next breath giving out about only letting vaccinated people in - I’m sorry but you can’t complain about that if you’ve had the opportunity to get the vaccine but didn’t take it. She has some cheek!
Wonder where she’s off to this weekend - Adare? With or without Azhar?

Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion: Tidge and her moonlight flit, owns nothing but a pile of tit, in search of her forever home, won't get a mortgage but will get Jo Malone

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.