Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I can see how some people might miss it, if the mums are sound! Thing is with my kids' school, the only ones who ever really gathered for the chats are not my kind of people to put it politely. If you've ever watched 'Motherland', think of 14 Amandas all trying to outdo each other in their Lululemons on a twice daily basis. Painful!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Tidge is AMANDA, everytime I watch it I think of her🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The horrendous curtains … it’s like an apartment with the pine doors so close to each other.

Remember the mad expensive tailor made curtains she had in the squat 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And I feel sad and sorry for someone day drinking alone, knocking back the vino in the middle of the day every single day of the week while watching your kids play on ipads.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi Tidge 👋👋👋 of course you are reading here…. No Netflix??? No problem, plenty of drama going on here 😉😉🍷🍷

Reactions: 11
Was just wondering if rug was bought for old house and the papering was actually happening in the old house too? Like if she ordered that then she knew she was moving?
She must be enjoying us all dying to figure it out😂
Late to the party... Is she split up with azer

It’s obvs a rented apartment… the outdoor kids game inside. If it was a designer styled balcony at least it would be out there. No way would any right minded person pay for wall paper in a rented place

Reactions: 7
I'm actually skitting here at her. Shes soooooo mad but trying to hide it. She is on here hourly. She is so thick that she gives herself away on her stories about us and she has no clue how she is doing it.

Hi Tidge. Our lives are just fine. Not one bit sad.

BUT HONEST LIVES. UNLIKE YOURS. YOU SAD bleep. Keep drinking. It's all that you have to keep you company. Night kiddo

Reactions: 13
I'm actually skitting here at her. Shes soooooo mad but trying to hide it. She is on here hourly. She is so thick that she gives herself away on her stories about us and she has no clue how she is doing it.

Hi Tidge. Our lives are just fine. Not one bit sad.

BUT HONEST LIVES. UNLIKE YOURS. YOU SAD bleep. Keep drinking. It's all that you have to keep you company. Night kiddo
You sad bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 quote of the day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would love to have those Invisalign for my top teeth but at nearly 50 I'm too old and too broke!!!

and not an Insta Hun. So I would have to pay!

I think she is trolling us as usual. It has to be a property that's in the family. And she has her inkkreddible taste after all.
Here's your sister here...I'm too old and too broke but sure duck it this woman will have no luck!!

Reactions: 1
She won’t show her own kids on IG but has no problem showing other peoples. Ironic.

Reactions: 10
Good lord. I don’t know what hole she’s ended up in for 6-12 months but I’d say she wants to die. The doors don’t match the trim the woods are all different colours in the house and furniture. I’d say the dark woods want to send her over the edge altogether. The exposed radiators and the wires from the lamps all over the place.that dated mirror I’ve no doubt she wants to cry looking into it. The game table shoved in the corner beside the rank see through unlined too short not custom curtains . The new fake fendi style rug with the f’s all over it. Saying you’re fuckin fucked now you fake duck. Drinking the wine instead of a meal as usual hoping it helps her sleep and she can wake up from this nightmare . I’d say azhar will be working extra long hours and weekends for the foreseeable.
Anybody any more gossip from the street she fled ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is that wallpaper going up in the bathroom 🤭 ? I spot a toilet in the photo

This just proves everything she does is for show!! Why would you spend money on a place that you only plan on spending 6mths to a year in!! Like it makes no sense, where she is clearly isn't to her taste but it's not a dump!!
These instahuns are so vacuous and superficial.

Reactions: 10
Was looking at the two lads papering the toilet their jackets says coyne googled and they are are construction firm that do building and fit outs etc like they are hardly there just to paper a toilet and two of them🤷‍♀️ Very strange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.