Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank God above she didn’t move in to the empty house beside me🙏🏻🙏🏻 Kinda sad I won’t be able to share her antics with you my audience though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooh there was a house for rent the end of our road. Someone moved in at the weekend - must have a lurk past, maybe we can car pool to school in September😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m thinking she’s gone back to flat living. She loved the old one they lived in that had a gate use to go around boasting she lives in a gated community like she lives in Beverly Hills or something. Maybe makes her feel safer from nidge and the gang. Well the whole lady of the manor persona has gone out the window for her now. And some home truths finally coming out about azhars shady business dealings and her own family have always been dodgy. As I’ve always known they would. How the mighty have fallen. It’ll be fun to watch how she tries to navigate this with her bullshit and lies. Maybe people will realise the obscene money they have spent on cheap Chinese tat is exactly that, and not the luxury robes and pjs this phony tried to sell. Don’t be fooled by the rocks that tigs got cause they are all fake.

Reactions: 19
I’m thinking she’s gone back to flat living. She loved the old one they lived in that had a gate use to go around boasting she lives in a gated community like she lives in Beverly Hills or something. Maybe makes her feel safer from nidge and the gang. Well the whole lady of the manor persona has gone out the window for her now. And some home truths finally coming out about azhars shady business dealings and her own family have always been dodgy. As I’ve always known they would. How the mighty have fallen. It’ll be fun to watch how she tries to navigate this with her bullshit and lies. Maybe people will realise the obscene money they have spent on cheap Chinese tat is exactly that, and not the luxury robes and pjs this phony tried to sell. Don’t be fooled by the rocks that tigs got cause they are all fake.
🎵Dont be fooled by the rocks that shes got,

She buys wine in aldi not thomasssss foxrock 🎵🎶🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Oooh Pipsy is showing off a lovely pair of Paajamas from a Tullamore paajama seller!!! (Not Swigs)

Thats gotta sting 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s mad to read the stories on here but something is def up if they have a high court case pending.

Reactions: 4
OMG it's not that ghoul LLL is it??
Imagine being upstaged by another Blogger. From Tullamore. Just like you.

The ghoul whom is free loading her way round Co Clare at the min. Tigs can't blag anything for free the way she does. She is blagging the best of the best. I have to admire her even though I hate the witch. She is leeching the followers blind but hides nothing. Its so blatant.

Tigs' boyfriend has High Court actions and arson attacks on the house and cars but still pretends she is something and someone who is relevant with her cheap tat.

Karma is a witch lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Speaking of LLL and Sabby, are there threads on either of them? Search functionality on Tattle is a bit crap.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.