TiffanyThinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all very odd - I mean, she clearly refers to her 'tumour' almost in the same breath as saying 'no cancer cells.' If there's still a tumour, then she must still have some sort of cancer. I dunno - there are clearly reasons why she can't seem to make a firm decision about anything at the moment. Personally I'd be terrified of it spreading and I would not be going round a garden centre until I had absolutely spoken to everybody at the hospital and worked out exactly what my situation was.
I don’t know how she can willingly let 6 weeks pass with no treatment, what does she honestly think is going to happen, they’ll rescan and say she’s NED? 🫠 I mean I hope for that miracle for her but it seems delusion at best.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t know how she can willingly let 6 weeks pass with no treatment, what does she honestly think is going to happen, they’ll rescan and say she’s NED? 🫠 I mean I hope for that miracle for her but it seems delusion at best.
I actually think, from watching the last few of her YouTube videos, that she does believe she’s NED. I hope, and pray, for her sake she’s right because if not then, yes, six weeks is a lifetime in the cancer world.
😧

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The big question is why would he give her such a brutal life changing surgery if she wanted it if there was no evidence of cancer? Why? It does not add up at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The big question is why would he give her such a brutal life changing surgery if she wanted it if there was no evidence of cancer? Why? It does not add up at all.
I have to say that you've probably got right to the crux of the issue there. Yes - why?

Reactions: 10
Please forgive me if I'm wrong but even if the surgery is palliative she still can prolong her life with it? Nat Woodward also had palliative surgery from what I understand, she won't be cured but she repeats this a lot: the surgery gave her an amazing year and she's still NED, without it she would be already gone. I must say that I admire Natalie even more, in comparison to Tiffany she's so mature and konwledgeable about her disease and all the treatments and surgeries that she went through.

Please forgive me if I'm wrong but even if the surgery is palliative she still can prolong her life with it? Nat Woodward also had palliative surgery from what I understand, she won't be cured but she repeats this a lot: the surgery gave her an amazing year and she's still NED, without it she would be already gone. I must say that I admire Natalie even more, in comparison to Tiffany she's so mature and konwledgeable about her disease and all the treatments and surgeries that she went through.
Absolutely, I don’t think anyone is saying the surgery isn’t worth a shot? I think that’s the whole point, ofcourse she’s utterly terrified who wouldn’t be, but there is a very real risk she will be inoperable or worse from waiting. That’s what everyone agrees upon I think?

What is she going to do if she becomes totally inoperable? It kind of scares me to think about.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Absolutely, I don’t think anyone is saying the surgery isn’t worth a shot? I think that’s the whole point, ofcourse she’s utterly terrified who wouldn’t be, but there is a very real risk she will be inoperable or worse from waiting. That’s what everyone agrees upon I think?
I just wanted to make sure that I understand everything correctly (English is not my mother's tongue). God she should really give this surgery a go if it would prolong her life... I also don't get why she didn't contact another patients who had pelvic exenteration. I know for a fact that Natalie Woodward is so passionate about helping others, she writes back to everyone who needs any help in understanding the surgery. It's all beyond strange.

• Heart
I just wanted to make sure that I understand everything correctly (English is not my mother's tongue). God she should really give this surgery a go if it would prolong her life... I also don't get why she didn't contact another patients who had pelvic exenteration. I know for a fact that Natalie Woodward is so passionate about helping others, she writes back to everyone who needs any help in understanding the surgery. It's all beyond strange.
I think the problem is that we don't really know if the surgery would prolong her life - she hasn't got the facts straight.

• Sad
The ignorant buffoons in her video comments scare me. tit like “enjoy the 6 weeks as your vacation from cancer!” Jesus wept. She won’t be glad of this break if her cancer spreads, what is 6 weeks versus years she could lose? God I hope this is all just getting lost in translation and she isn’t as sick as we thought because he alternative doesn’t bare thinking about 😫

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The ignorant buffoons in her video comments scare me. tit like “enjoy the 6 weeks as your vacation from cancer!” Jesus wept. She won’t be glad of this break if her cancer spreads, what is 6 weeks versus years she could lose? God I hope this is all just getting lost in translation and she isn’t as sick as we thought because he alternative doesn’t bare thinking about 😫
I think some of these people are giving her backhanded comments and it is going right over her head.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
First few screenshots:

The one person in the TiffanyThinks “family” who stood up for all the professionals after Tiffany did a 180 on what she wanted from her viewers.

Second compilation of screenshots: Tiffany’s thought process, according to her replies... take from it what you will.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
First few screenshots:

The one person in the TiffanyThinks “family” who stood up for all the professionals after Tiffany did a 180 on what she wanted from her viewers.

Second compilation of screenshots: Tiffany’s thought process, according to her replies... take from it what you will.
If this attitude doesn’t kill her I will be absolutely astounded. 🤯 Never known anything like it

First few screenshots:

So she's HOPING that her tumor is non cancerous and she just have to trust the process. WTF, sorry but WTF I've just read. I swear to you I will eat my tongue if I'm not right, but I'm 100% sure she is not NED and she still has cancer. My heart breaks for her poor Mother.. for Tiffany too of course, but at the end it's her life and her choice.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She is nutsy cuckoo. Even if her videos comprise snippets of her "in the moment" (so she said in yesterday's tea session), she could have compose herself when she is out of those moments, and come back to Mother Earth. Unsubscribed when she said block and delete tick tick tick, and sent forth her subscribers to red flag mean comments out. And I agree, she's had so much time, whilst waiting, to do something more, though she's contented to wait. Whilst I admire her faith, I do believe that we are given a brain to discern, in an era of boundless and easy to access information, and choose wisely. This is not the time to be foolish.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So she's HOPING that her tumor is non cancerous and she just have to trust the process. WTF, sorry but WTF I've just read. I swear to you I will eat my tongue if I'm not right, but I'm 100% sure she is not NED and she still has cancer. My heart breaks for her poor Mother.. for Tiffany too of course, but at the end it's her life and her choice.
Trust the process like it’s baking a cake and not uncontrollable malignant cell growth 😭😭😭

Does she just think Gods gonna be like, hold up, I fucked up this one doesn’t deserve it let’s magic it away? 🫠💀🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They’re also going after her doctor a lot again, it’s really annoying.
I will be surprised if her Dr doesn't go after her for defamation.

Maybe that's why he stepped back. Maybe he has offered sound advice but Tiffany won't listen. For all we know, he may be aware of the videos talking tit about him.

Reactions: 6
In this case, her faith is putting her in more danger. She's already referenced her followers' prayers as a reason to wait, and now it's "well, one week has passed, so why not five more", followed by "I hope it's not cancerous". This is absolutely denial at play, and it puts quite the burden on that TiffanyThinks family to possibly influence her to wait because of their prayers, whilst ~ 7,000 of them told her to get the surgery (assuming she's stage III). Unbelievably scary.

Ever since she told off her viewers, the TiffanyThinks comments are giving me flashbacks of Christina Newman, e.g. "whatever you want is the right choice", whilst ignoring the few comments that told her not to stop traditional treatment. One of Tiffany's commenters pointed this out and it really hit home.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.