Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmyUrban

You might know this already but Tiffany chose to put off the surgery, she could have had the surgery. This isn't a case of poor treatment, any delays Tiffany has played a part in. She is being treated at a world-renowned cancer centre, not some back alley clinic.
I mean if they are that good and if they definitely think the surgery ASAP is the best or only good option they would not offer wait and watch by default or because she said so… They would push for it and would try to convince her or/and her relatives and they would probably succeed . We don’t know if she is completely responsible . It might be true that the team of surgeons is not quite confident with the surgery and its benefits/risks ratio and she is not at fault for that. And wait and watch does not mean no surgery ever the surgeon was clear about it : if there is any abnormal findings on MRI he might have a try at surgery…

Reactions: 5

Wildflowerss

Or, if it was good news and virtually no new appointments for several more weeks again, it might be good for her to forego the active filming of her life, and just do a once a week "Tea" of her reflections, or if anything of significance occurs in her cancer journey.

It might be a nice break to give herself and her family, change her focus to wellbeing and plans for moving forward.

I wonder if it must be hard sometimes, with such a lag, to continue to live in the past? She's clearly doing much better already, having edited and posted and responded multiple times in the past week since her biopsies.

If DivineMystic is missing...is anybody else willing to self flagellate and provide a summary for those of us putting distance between our own mental wellbeing and her channel? 🙏
no new video so far.

...or she doesn't want to share bad news from all the tests and biopsies on YT...

I know I'd have a difficult time. You think you've created a persona, and everyone constantly tells you how wonderful and brave you are. I think it creates an environment where it becomes harder and harder to be real and be honest about everything that's going on.

She left YT for a year when her last relationship broke up.
I think that's because she started dating Matt and he didn't like social media.

Last edited:

Wildflowerss

She really thinks she is special. There is more and more evidence of her narcissism. She thinks she is a special case and only the best surgeon can deal with her.
As much as this diagnosis gets thrown around too much online, this time I think it fits.

pooch&mutt

I think that it says only 20% are good candidates for wait and watch ? But for those who don’t have surgery and try wait and watch after three years there are 38 % of risks of reoccurrence I believe …? « Although most recurrences were treatable by surgery, the impact of deferring it on long term survival is unknown.«
its a horrible thing to be facing all that uncertainty even if she’s clear for the moment..if and yes a big if the pain is scarring and strictures in her colon and the sickness is the morphine and nerves stretched to their limit..that’s the best she can hope at the moment is going on with her..

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Doctors do not withhold information like this. If she has terminal cancer they WILL have told her this and made sure she’s fully understanding what that means.
I know - My post was referring to the poster above me who mentioned this hypothesis (see below):

“I'm sorry to say, but I think the doctors now know she is terminal and are hesitant to tell her because of her mental instability and behavior”.

Idrisrex

Chatty Member
The surgeon couldn’t perform the biopsy because he couldn’t access to the area …
Hasn't she prepped? Or is it something else more sinister? And this time no kissing hands of the surgeon, but a big cuddle. :sick: But the enigma is not solved why exactly the biopsy hasn't been taken.

Last edited:

AlwaysScience

That makes no sense to me. He explained the surgery specifics to her long before that meeting. She knew months and months before that about exactly what the surgery entails. I think she just grew hopeful after the 'surprising' results and got it into her head that she is cancer free and that she can avoid surgery altogether. Even Matt said that 'the best thing would be if she did not need surgery at all' - they genuinely started to believe that that could happen.
In the video about the letter from the doctor, she said that she was told about the surgery in May. There have been comments here about TiffanyThinks being NED. I don’t think she is because if she was told that I think she would have told all her followers and celebrated it, though it isn’t as good as “cancer free.”

virgocat

And what is this appointment actually for?
apparently to discuss results but your guess is as good as mine as to what its truly for

1667293025499.png

This comment stuck out to me as well 'this surgeon wasnt able to' so again passing the blame onto the surgeon because her beloved surgeon didnt perform the procedure

1667293495439.png

Last edited:
  • Sick

ChitChai

I miss DivineMystic and her summaries. And that's all I'm gonna say since we are not allowed to discuss other tattle commenters and why some of them are no longer here.
Back to Tiffany. I managed to watch a few seconds, then had to stop. The whole thing is getting more and more pathetic. She thinks she can delete and block everyone who gives her an honest opinion. She even deleted and blocked all her doctors beside her surgeon. It just shows how spoilt and coddled she has been her whole life.
The woman is in pain ffs! Calling her pathetic? Wow! Hope you never get cancer.

Brandi Leigh

I just seen the comment left in real time on YouTube where she says she still doesn’t have results and her appointment is on Friday.
Is it realistic that she waits over 2 weeks to get results from the scans?
Why would you not be phoning over and over to get them quicker?
Is the appointment on Friday a lie to go in line with her YouTube schedule?
I don’t care if she isn’t uploading in real time but do you think this is the honest position?
I think she is waiting until she can go see her surgeon on Friday to get the results from him instead of calling and getting them sooner. I may be wrong but there is no way it takes 2 weeks for scan results. With the unhealthy obsession she has with him, I feel like that is the reason for the wait. Maybe so they can cuddle after he gives her the bad news?

• Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before or seen, but it's about the defferral of surgery from the Royal Marsden. It seems to be a Trial where they select patients on the criteria of being a partial or complete response after neo-adjvunt chemoradiotherapy(CRT). Especially long course radiotherapy(which to my understanding works for quite a few weeks after the initial CRT to downstage the tumour). Tiffany seems to fit the parameters of the people who are eligible for this trial when you look at the top of the flowchart. Why didn't she mention she had a partial response to the long course radiotherapy? The surgeon must have mentioned this to her so they can even consider this trial. As a part of entering his trial they also have to declare that there is a risk of the tumour spreading so that was done by the surgeon in the no surgery video.

This seems to be a way to downstage the tumour as much as they can so they preserve as many organs when it comes time to do the surgery. Surgery is still required if their is progression or no regression. So it seems the surgeons are waiting to downstage the tumor as much as they can until they see either the tumour spreading or there is no more downstaging of the tumour in the MRI/PET scans when done in the various intervals. They they will do the surgery. (I'm not a doctor, I'm in biomed)

In the next MDT meetings they will see from the scans if there's No visible tumour/further regression which means she will be given chemo(if needed) in the meantime again and then she'll be invited for an MRI in 4 weeks time to check staging. Or if they see No further regression/growth of disease - they're going to go with the surgery whether this will still be pelvic exenteration or partial resection will be interesting to see. It seems these scans are happening at the 16 week interval. The next one if everything comes out fine in this set of scans will be in one years time(apart from the MRI scan in 4 weeks time).

This is making me think Tiffany has been provided alot more assurance then she is letting on. She can go and ask for these answers from her team and they have more than likely provided it. But yet, when the audience asks this she chooses not to answer directly and she leaves this vacuum of information so that people fill it with the worst outcome and thoughts and it gets more people confused and coming back...that's really manipulative.
I think if she had a good response to any of the treatments she would have told us. All she told us was that the tumour did not shrink and stayed the same after the chemo and radiation.

The exact Tiffany words from ‘the only option’ video
“If I don’t do the surgery so I won’t live”

View attachment 1696261
Thanks! This makes me think that she is probably already stage 4. They are in no rush to operate. If there was some hope for her, she would be rushed into surgery like yesterday.

Idrisrex

Chatty Member
Oh, dear g-d, another anti-parasite med now curing cancer? It cures covid...and now cancer too??!??
Covid too?? That is a new fact for me. Stupid folk.🤬

But for something completely different; I miss a lot of people from the people from the older threads. Is there something amiss?

JellyBellyBeanie

Didn’t she also mention she is on antibiotics (unless I completely made that up) so if she currently has a infection that could also be a reason she is vomiting.

Wildflowerss

Was she declared NED?..I don't think her surgeon said surgery wasn't appropriate,he did give her the choice along with the wait and watch option,she chose the second..she is under the best care in the best hospital but as usual with Tiffany she has led her religious freaks in her comments to complain about not only her surgeon but the hospital as a whole,those are the ones who should be blocked and deleted not the helpful ones.
She wasn't declared NED as far as we know.

The point is that she must have been told WHY the surgeon could not take the biopsy. And not that she knew or not ahead of the time about biopsies not happening.
of course she had to be told. she's never transparent.

I'm not sure if it's a trial anymore, since the papers from the Royal Marsden was from 2011, it may now be an approach/strategy that they employ for patients that show partial or complete repsonse, however, there is a paper from 2018 from the Royal Marsden where they do mention it as a strategy in this paper, and they're hoping to move it out of clinical trials: https://www.researchgate.net/public...it_as_a_Therapeutic_Strategy_in_Rectal_Cancer

I don't think Tiffany is bright enough to even think of watching and waiting. And even in the deferral of surgery - she will still end up having surgery if it spreads or shows no more regression. She was offered this option and she held onto it like a life raft since surgery was already something she was freaked out about.

Last edited:

Wildflowerss

i didn’t mean through the stomach but through the abdomen..and I’m aware that the instrument is smaller than the colon as I know they pump air into the colon before they do a colonoscopy as it’s uncomfortable if You’re awake..one does wonder about poor Tiffany’s bowel movements if they can’t get a scope up while she’s actually unconscious..no wonder she’s into the morphine as she is..

thats false info as there are people who use both side by side
Okay good to know I actually read that on one of the threads. Paying out of pocket would be astronomical.

Idrisrex

Chatty Member
Wait, this is Tattle, supposedly we can talk about anything! What happened, I want to know, and I want the opinions still of people who have disappeared from here, who had wise and insightful thoughts on the Tiff situation. This a bit reminds me of my old days at church, where the bishop lectured us about sex outside marriage, and then was caught having an affair with the chaplain at a local school. Both were married. We were told not to talk about it! This passes me off. Isn't it hypocritical? Am I bonkers? I don't like it.
There was a little tiff (no pun intended) under the user about the title for this new thread. And the mods intervened. Also on most forums it is not allowed to talk about other users in a tread. It is common practice and mods moderate quite strict when it happens. That is the only thing that happened.

You know, a lighter post. Suddenly I thought about this song when I saw T. Last video o_O

This might be random, but...is LARC almost always caused by HPV, or just mostly anal cancer? Or would Tiffany not have had genetic testing if they already knew hers was caused by HPV?
It is different. HPV sets in a predisposition for the development of anal cancer.

Last edited:

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
The way she is in comments saying she has an appointment on Friday yet we won't know anything of the results of this until the week after tells us all we need to know about Tiffany. She likes to drag things out for engagement and money. Other cancer vloggers I have followed in the past will give updates at important stages via their instagram or community tab, Tiffany just leaves everyone in the dark like it's some kind of soap opera.
And what is this appointment actually for?