TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The idea of T going to work… that gave Matt a good chuckle
1715310589887.jpeg

---
Hey, Tiff, when you will meet your Creator (Surely, you believe in one as you purport to be a non-practicing Catholic.), make sure you tell him that you DON'T have to justify (a) living with your boyfriend out of wedlock and (2) taking communion while living in sin, which I would venture to guess that you DO.
You are one f**ked up individual, that's for sure!
She said somewhere in this vid she put a glass of water by “his bed”. The situation is this:
1715310469698.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Press ▶ for deep thinking about thinking things with Tiffany Maurice-Christy AND bonus slow motion tutting scene! 🎬

---
"I think it's your mind, your mind plays a big role in how you think about think about things"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Having "clean" fake nails is important ... allegedly ..

Screenshot 2024-05-10 005203.png

But all this dribble dribble on her Fiat is fine? Didn't she just recently have it professionally cleaned?

How is that much filth even possible on those grab handles?

Make-up?

Screenshot 2024-05-10 010029.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Press ▶ for deep thinking about thinking things with Tiffany Maurice-Christy AND bonus slow motion tutting scene! 🎬

View attachment 2926121
---
"I think it's your mind, your mind plays a big role in how you think about think about things"
OMFG this was absolutely priceless! More please 🙏
---

View attachment 2926199

But all this dribble dribble on her Fiat is fine? Didn't she just recently have it professionally cleaned?

Make-up?

View attachment 2926198
It was Elodie's car that was cleaned in a previous video 👍. That is disgusting 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 2926199

Make-up?

View attachment 2926198
It’s probably the filth from where doorMatt seduces Amma and has her hanging from the grab rails!
We all know when Amma is having a good time she’s hanging off the grab handles and moaning ellooowww everwybuddy 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 2926121
---
"I think it's your mind, your mind plays a big role in how you think about think about things" - Tiffany, you big dummy. All this evidence of your immense stupidity is out there in the public. And it's your own doing. You put it out there thinking that it's good content.
---
It’s probably the filth from where doorMatt seduces Amma and has her hanging from the grab rails!
We all know when Amma is having a good time she’s hanging off the grab handles and moaning ellooowww everwybuddy 😉
LOLing so much at this

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"I think it's your mind, your mind plays a big role in how you think about think about things" - Tiffany, you big dummy. All this evidence of your immense stupidity is out there in the public. And it's your own doing. You put it out there thinking that it's good content.
---

LOLing so much at this
You’re so right!
She started this channel to let people know of her cancer diagnosis and look at the content now… more laughable than true comedy. Her vlogs epitomize a woman with a sick ‘head’. That entire family is whacked!

• Haha
So I guess they might be in Italy now?
Such a fake smile on that other dummy, Matt Ferris.

I see cliffs, an opportunity for him to get rid of her without leaving evidence.

Lake Garda Murder Mystery

• Haha
Such a fake smile on that other dummy, Matt Ferris.

I see cliffs, an opportunity for him to get rid of her without evidence.

Lake Garda Murder Mystery
Yes indeed … hope she’s not too comfy on her perch. A fall from grace down the mountainside would give blueballs time to 🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻for the hills ☘!

• Haha
Up in the north of Italy out of Verona. Pretty spot and great region for walking off her bolder butt!
I bet she doesn't do there anything different from what she does when she is at home. Sitting on her ginormous buttless back bum bum, drinking coffee and spewing idiotic ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet she doesn't do there anything different from what she does when she is at home. Sitting on her ginormous buttless back bum bum, drinking coffee and spewing idiotic ideas.
Writing in her bullet journal, doing make up, moisturizing her face and lips and eating junk.

• Haha
Such a fake smile on that other dummy, Matt Ferris. ...
Matt's smile looks real to me. Regardless, his bachelor market-value is close to nil. Once lovely Eileen realizes how long he put up with an abnormal woman-child, she will be the one running for the hills!

Her vlogs epitomize a woman with a sick ‘head’. That entire family is whacked!
and should all be dully whoop whoop whooped! Tiffany, in particular, needs a good whooping on that back bum bum of hers.
Hey Tiff, instead of the blink-blink game, why not have a family whoop-whoop night? Eberyyyooone, bring your own ping-pong paddle, and let the whoop whoop whooping begin!!

• Haha
Matt's smile looks real to me. Regardless, his bachelor market-value is close to nil. Once lovely Eileen realizes how long he put up with an abnormal woman-child, she will be the one running for the hills!

and should all be dully whoop whoop whooped! Tiffany, in particular, needs a good whooping on that back bum bum of hers.
Hey Tiff, instead of the blink-blink game, why not have a family whoop-whoop night? Eberyyyooone, bring your own ping-pong paddle, and let the whoop whoop whooping begin!!
Crying cause I have an extremely vivid imagination 😂😭🤣

Pretty Eileen Colleen will not want this shrivelled up blue balled version of him that the Fanny chewed and spat out. Eileen Colleen will move on with some Duke.

• Haha

Can I bring a baseball bat instead please? 🙂

• Haha
Crying cause I have an extremely vivid imagination 😂😭🤣

Pretty Eileen Colleen will not want this shrivelled up blue balled version of him that the Fanny chewed and spat out. Eileen Colleen will move on with some Duke.
After princess Tiffany he will end up with ugly Ethel, who's been married 2 times and has 4 children by 3 different men. The future looks so bright for pee pee pants;

• Haha
Reactions: 6
After princess Tiffany he will end up with ugly Ethel, who's been married 2 times and has 4 children by 3 different men. The future looks so bright for pee pee pants;
Auntie Ethel.

1715362187130.png

• Haha