TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newsflash! Thanks to all the cream for her drrrrryyyyyy skin Sri Lankan people think she's a true English rose! They were in shock she was Sri Lankan 😂

A big fuss about the we got this blue real gold real stone ring which reminds her of all the tough times blablabla.... hint hint hint for pee wee pants.

And of course a lovely hellooowww everwybuddy from the mother;

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't watch today....I just can't anymore. Will be interested if there is anything reported here. It started out with a 30+ year old couple go to the woman's mothers for a sleepover. I had to stop there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't watch today....I just can't anymore. Will be interested if there is anything reported here. It started out with a 30+ year old couple go to the woman's mothers for a sleepover. I had to stop there.
You have reached that point. No point torturing yourself.

A sleepover at Amma's? Hopefully Matt Ferris packed those pee pee pants. Actually, an idea for TS: A new edition pee pee pants for ball-less men specifically for nights and sleepovers with their girlfriends in their 30s.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Newsflash! Thanks to all the cream for her drrrrryyyyyy skin Sri Lankan people think she's a true English rose! They were in shock she was Sri Lankan 😂

A big fuss about the we got this blue real gold real stone ring which reminds her of all the tough times blablabla.... hint hint hint for pee wee pants.

And of course a lovely hellooowww everwybuddy from the mother;
the stupid twit has never been curious enough to visit Sri Lanka. She is very limited in her scope of travel destinations that interest her. Culture is not at the top of her list.

the stupid twit has never been curious enough to visit Sri Lanka. She is very limited in her scope of travel destinations that interest her. Culture is not at the top of her list.
Neither is her health... but my dear lovely followers, if you have the choice between drinking coca cola, or a yoghurt drink... choose healthy... says the queen of air fryers.

• Haha
She has a culture of a sewer rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sometimes I wonder if she pays for the trips. She seems to be the one that really wants to go on them (doorMatt goes on his own) and she probably uses her YT funds. He does not seem interested enough to pay his way.

Reactions: 9
I skipped a lot a lot a lot but what was that about, pee pee pants had to push her bum bum up a hill when they went out for a walk? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably lip balm. Face cream. Coffee. Tutt. Holiday. My buddy. My darling. Make up. More tutts & whoop whoops :rolleyes:
That was exactly the program on tonight's episode 'Struggles, Overcoming It & Social Media Detox'!
Those "whoop whoops" I cannot stand at all. They are among the most asinine expressions I have heard from her. Also, the tutting was uncontrollable in this episode.
At least twice she mentioned working hard for a few days in a row to justify going on vacation, not that she has to justify it, according to her. This 'not that I have to justify going on vacation' idea was repeated at least twice. Good, Tiffany, continue trying to convince yourself that you were a hard worker in the past. Now, she says she has a difficult time working 4 days a week, with likely at least two of those days not being full days.

Hey, Tiff, when you will meet your Creator (Surely, you believe in one as you purport to be a non-practicing Catholic.), make sure you tell him that you DON'T have to justify (a) living with your boyfriend out of wedlock and (2) taking communion while living in sin, which I would venture to guess that you DO.
You are one f**ked up individual, that's for sure!

Note that Tiffany has very, very likely already RETURNED from her very well-deserved :rolleyes: trip to Italy! There was an earlier screen-shot by someone here of a comment under one of her latest videos alluding to that a few days ago. She normally posts her videos from her trip at least a week after her return, giving her more time to edit them. In this video, she said that the next video would be of them leaving for their trip. Therefore, they are likely already back in Croydon or Tunbridge Wells.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That was exactly the program!
Those "whoop whoops" I cannot stand at all. They are among the most asinine expressions I have heard from her. Also, the tutting was uncontrollable in this episode.
At least twice she mentioned working hard for a few days in a row to justify going on vacation, not that she has to justify it, according to her. This 'not that I have to justify going on vacation' idea was repeated at least twice. Good, Tiffany, continue trying to convince yourself that you were a hard worker in the past. Now, she says she has a difficult time working 4 days a week, with likely at least two of those days not being full days.

Hey, Tiff, when you will meet your Creator (Surely, you believe in one as you purport to be a non-practicing Catholic.), make sure you tell him that you DON'T have to justify (a) living with your boyfriend out of wedlock and (2) taking communion while living in sin, which I would venture to guess that you DO.
You are one f**ked up individual, that's for sure!
"Clean nails" with acrylics 😭
Screenshot_20240510_071749_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Clean nails for WHEN SHE IS TYPING AWAY!!! What about when she is touching people's glasses and the equipment she uses?? There was no mention of that by her. She is all for the SHOW, because when she is typing, attention is drawn to her hands, which have to be TIPPEX WHITE on a brown background (her own hands). She couldn't give a rodent's ass about infecting people with the bacteria hiding in the vicinity of her artificial nails.

2:55 kind of don't want to go in with a broken nail situation although I have gone in and no one's said said anything and no one it's just you know when I'm
3:02
typing away I just feel like you need to have kind of clean nails
---
This one's for you, TS: What a mouthful! Are those 'Suckies' or did Matt just swallow the pair of little blue ...
Matt'sFullMouth.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Heeooowww Eberywannn. Blink game. Daughter - when am I getting my moonneyy??
---
HA went out with his boss and got a head ache - ie went on the drink like Irish people do. She had to drive him home and went mentalist because his coat in the boot blocked her view.

She made a real sacrifice and got him paracetamol from the filling station as HA wasn't well.

Once he had gotten to sleep she woke/shook him up at 4 am to ask him how his head ache was.

Well it was bleeping fine until you woke me up.

HA took the next day off work and princess went in for a whole half day.

These two so, so , so deserve a holiday.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Heeooowww Eberywannn. Blink game. Daughter - when am I getting my moonneyy??
---
HA went out with his boss and got a head ache - ie went on the drink like Irish people do. She had to drive him home and went mentalist because his coat in the boot blocked her view.

She made a real sacrifice and got him paracetamol from the filling station as HA wasn't well.

Once he had gotten to sleep she woke/shook him up at 4 am to ask him how his head ache was.

Well it was bleeping fine until you woke me up.

HA took the next day off work and princess went in for a whole half day.

These two so, so , so deserve a holiday.
Waking him up at 4am after his drunken night is so much like her. She loves to torment people around her. She is a wicked witch.
---
Ugly on the inside and outside.

ugo.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11