Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
I just saw. Hopefully the channel won't get removed.

I think they report the channel regardless of what comments are there.
---

I did but didn't want to post here as I didn't want to expose the commenters. They must be protected.
Same!!
This is a good summary l couldn't get it all in one screen shot.
Screenshot_20240528_004954_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11

MissB123

Chatty Member
Traveling with TiffanyThinks is her next venture. Includes:
Mispronouncing words in various languages
Choosing the worst lodgings in tourist locales
Buying processed food instead of local fare
Buying cheap fast fashion clothing
Filming herself in public

• Haha

Saydee

VIP Member
Lordy, We have 1794 numpties walking around in the we got nothing merch?

SOLD

And 64 wearing the thick thick thick merch

• Haha

c.sabatier

VIP Member
Tiffany ended the video by saying she took her bra off as soon as she got home from work. She has said that on other videos as well. Why is that recordable information? With 'bare minimum' in the title and mention of bra removal, she is just asking for TS to parody her nonsense. Who cares about her bra!!???

• Haha

Andi6009

VIP Member
Honestly no expert here but she is so full of b.s. it was hard to listen. On one hand saying they need to "sort" out if that nodule had been there??? They have had that scan for weeks and they know if it was there last time or not. Did it change from last time or new? All of that is known. He is going to have the radiologist look again? I am sure that was done. She is fabricating a story to drag this out. If it had changed or appeared more testing would be done. At the end she said "benign" which tells me is was same as last time and unchanged. What an insult to the idiots following her....."my real life"???? And seriously waiting in the doctor's office for 1.5 hours? Wonder about that too. Usually they will not put you in a room until a bit closer to when it is estimated that the doctor can come in. I note she makes such a big deal out of wearing the "merch" but doorMatt does not. Glad that Amma has gone back to her life and not doing the tick, tick, tick and staring at doors.
---

last time was there were two seen and one had changed ...thus the surgery??? I don't think anything has changed....she needed this for views.
For sure. She is a dangerous, manipulative piece of work.

Whatever God she has I hope he forgives her.

She is an abject disgrace! For what? ££ to buy make up like a 15 year old.

I blame those that enable her.

• Heart
  • Sick

c.sabatier

VIP Member
There is a comment in TS's latest video saying that Tiffany posted on Instagram saying that she is happy and complete. Great! The asterisk here should be that she is complete with Youtube, and incomplete without it on many fronts, namely, financial.
What does 'complete' mean with regard to a human? In the physical sense, that would mean that one has all of one's 'very important organs'. Therefore, Tiffany does not mean 'complete' in the physical sense. She means she is 'complete' in all her wants and needs, perhaps. That may be true, but she is clearly not complete without Youtube. She is unable to rely solely on Matt's income and on her little income from optometry. Therefore, she needs Youtube to complete her finances.

If Tiffany did not need the extra cash, she wouldn't be consistently uploading videos that have very little substance. Perhaps she also needs Youtube as an emotional crutch, as lots of her followers send her compliments. Tiffany may feel complete, but that completeness is thanks to Matt AND Youtube. Tiffany is either unwilling or unable to live without uploading videos to Youtube. Both Youtube and Matt complete Tiffany's life. Tiffany might, of course, say that she doesn't need Youtube, and that she uploads because her audience wants her to. The latter is simply an excuse, because, as she says for other things like holidays: She needs to prove or justify nothing to others. If Tiffany ever says that she doesn't need Youtube, I would say: Then, Tiffany, prove it and upload nothing for at least six months.
We all know here that Youtube gives her all that extra cash, which is the main reason why she will not stop uploading videos.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Andi6009

VIP Member
The comments posted above reminded me of the 'leaving the plaster' on scene where she after a night in bed and a shower where - presumably - she washed herself, all of a sudden noticed the plaster whilst dab dab dabbing her face!! "Oh look" she exclaims - my plaster from yesterday!!!

Then removes it like she is undertaking major surgery.

Reminds us of the time she kept that manky tiny plaster on her neck for weeks. Then there was almost half an hours discussion on if she should remove it- as if it was holding in the flow of blood at a major artery.

Attention seeking moron.

• Haha
It's Komal's video. It's not disabled. Click on "watch on youtube".
Actually don't bother watching it 😅
I just watched it... a whole lot of rambling. Didn't we talk about not comparing cancers too? I feel like Komal has just rinsed and repeated a lot of what was said here and taken it as her own.

Just calling us a bunch of bullies is not going to prove anything. She talks a lot about eating sweets with dental issues too. Her videos are very Tiffany-esque.

In the grand scheme of things, I have seen much worse on YouTube than Tiffany's videos, however the tattle threads started when a whole bunch of people were seeing the inconsistencies in her videos. We started as genuine subscribers.

I'm not here to bully anyone - I just think Tiffany is a bad influence on so many vulnerable people, is manipulating them for personal gain and accommodating parasocial relationships, and is the opposite of the do-gooder she claims to be.

Side note, it's driving me crazy lately how she is not acknowledging her doctors and the "top-tier" medical care she receives on a consistent basis. I feel for her that her cancer wasn't picked up by those doctors earlier, but she has certainly received royal treatment since then and it's ongoing.

Tiffany wouldn't be here without it and lives with the security that she will be well taken care of if anything happens. She has no idea what a privilege that is, and seems to think it's all God. No T and Komal, this is not religion shaming!

• Heart

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
So a comment mentioned that the rodent has a "certain glow" (can rat's even glow?).
Screenshot_20240603_180228_YouTube.jpg

And then there was this response "maybe there's going to be a baby to join the TT family" 🙄
Why are deadshits allowed to breed?
Screenshot_20240603_180233_YouTube.jpg

• Haha

MissB123

Chatty Member
Has no one told the Tiffany Matt brain trust that junk food is indicated as a bowl cancer risk? These two eat like toddlers. Surely she's had nutritional advice.
The mother’s blood test revealed she has high cholesterol but keep eating those pastries and eggs 🙄
The cluelessness is breathtaking.

Attachments

• Haha

Andi6009

VIP Member
There goes Tiff Sniffy defending her realm like the absolute mentalist she is. Fluffy is No Fanny is Fuckey.

I'm rubbish at tech but did no one clock Fluffy licking Tiffany's No Arse about how wonderful Tiffany is and the TiffanyThinks family and literally 2 seconds later Tiffany blue tick 💙 replies about how grateful she is that darling Fluffy is "always there".

Aye it's always there because it is you , you mentalist half wit.
---
I fell about laughing when she thought she could just waltz into Kwik Fit and get a tyre fitted there and then 🤣🤣
How very unsympathetic!! Life is very , very rough for Princess!! Having to rumble around in a Polo when an SUV is deserved! A flat tyre! It's very rough you know. Given all the princess has to cope with.
---
There goes Tiff Sniffy defending her realm like the absolute mentalist she is. Fluffy is No Fanny is Fuckey.

I'm rubbish at tech but did no one clock Fluffy licking Tiffany's No Arse about how wonderful Tiffany is and the TiffanyThinks family and literally 2 seconds later Tiffany blue tick 💙 replies about how grateful she is that darling Fluffy is "always there".

Aye it's always there because it is you , you mentalist half wit.
---

How very unsympathetic!! Life is very , very rough for Princess!! Having to rumble around in a Polo when an SUV is deserved! A flat tyre! It's very rough you know. Given all the princess has to cope with.
And Matthew pumping up the tyre like an expert and saying you are good to go Princess because he wanted his dinner and no hassle. Meanwhile the tyre was fucked and Princess not only had to leave him to work but then go and get the tyre sorted LOL. What a gent 👏

Last edited:
  • Haha

H&N

VIP Member
Yeah, we’re long overdue a VOMITING situation.
VOMITING green with BLOOD!!! and I bought some new moisturizing crrrreeaaamm.. A possible clickbait title, princess being all vague about what her symptoms are, should I go to the ER? yes, no, maybe tomorrrrroowww, yes, no, I don't want my lovvvvved ones to worry so no, yes, I will mail my doctor tomorrrowww. And she moves over to make up.
It's all a cyclus with this borderline woman. She sucks up the attention she gets after these vlogs, she waits long enough for every single granny to be worried sick... and after a few days it all turned out to be "nothing".

I will be shocked if she attends those weddings, can't see her going to wedding after wedding after wedding with not being all center of attention at those events. Not possible, she has to create some drama so the focus is on her.

• Heart
  • Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member
If I were TS, I would do a compilation of all the moments of her eating tiny bites and exaggerating how good everything is. How yummy and mmmm. And prompting others to eat (Try it Amma, Matt) and getting excited over others eating (an ED thing - others can't control themselves while I can).

And I DONT HAVE AN EATING DISORDER but then saying how guilty she felt when having a cake or something.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

ladyt7087

VIP Member
In her latest vid, there are scenes with her hands showing but not her face. Without a filter. Her skin is quite dark. It's very clear she uses a filter when her face is showing. One must ask, why? Is she ashamed of her ethnicity? Trying to appeal to her Dolt Cult who are, most likely, white women? It's shameful of her, tbh.

• Heart

Andi6009

VIP Member
So who thinks that she has already had her scan results?
Don't know but she doesn't seem as confident as she was other times when she def had them already. She did set up the usual waiting game telling everyone - again - she has to wait for results 'till some time after.

Couldn't believe her oath so take what she says and it will be the opposite.
---
Forgot to mention she returned some stuff and bought a lip gloss and tat from Primark, just for something different to do.
---
Don't know but she doesn't seem as confident as she was other times when she def had them already. She did set up the usual waiting game telling everyone - again - she has to wait for results 'till some time after.

Couldn't believe her oath so take what she says and it will be the opposite.
---
Forgot to mention she returned some stuff and bought a lip gloss and tat from Primark, just for something different to do.
And yes flooffy hair got a run out too LeonorG:)

• Haha

Daisychain4

VIP Member
Tiffany ended the video by saying she took her bra off as soon as she got home from work. She has said that on other videos as well. Why is that recordable information? With 'bare minimum' in the title and mention of bra removal, she is just asking for TS to parody her nonsense. Who cares about her bra!!???
Not sure her boobs are actually of the size to require a bra but her arse could do with a sling 😜

• Haha