Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

H&N

VIP Member
Crying cause I have an extremely vivid imagination 😂😭🤣

Pretty Eileen Colleen will not want this shrivelled up blue balled version of him that the Fanny chewed and spat out. Eileen Colleen will move on with some Duke.
After princess Tiffany he will end up with ugly Ethel, who's been married 2 times and has 4 children by 3 different men. The future looks so bright for pee pee pants;

• Haha
Reactions: 6

H&N

VIP Member
May is a transition month so have encountered bad weather..usually in early part of the month. Where are we seeing her in Italy:
---

for fluffy who reads here...more accurate would be "the tiffanystinks family sticks together"!!
they stink together.... in my language stink = to smell bad

• Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
When she was in the car with Matt in this video ('Out of My Control'), she said she was going to return some shoes. If she bought those shoes in the store and not online, she would have tried them on, presumably. If they didn't fit or she didn't like them, why did she buy them?
I wonder if she is returning worn shoes! Since I've never returned shoes before, I don't know if worn shoes are accepted for returns. Maybe she just kept them in the box and found another pair she liked somewhere else. For someone whose videos are about mundane things, she could at least have said if the shoes were worn or not.
Tiffany says she is going on walks rather routinely. To the Tiffanythinks viewers who are living in Tunbridge Wells, feel free to mention meeting Tiffany in the comments sections if it happens! Surely, Tiffany would be so happy to have fans meet her during her routine walks with Matt! Make sure to indicate the exact date of the meeting as well!
Well I have certainly returned shoes....normally I might wear them for trial on carpeted surfaces and make a judgement that they will not be comfortable...yes this can happen after trying in store. Of maybe I just change my mind. Sometimes trying them on with whatever you would be wearing them with might help at home. Do some places take them back when worn? I would say only if you deem them really so uncomfortable that you can't wear them. Some places like big box stores might take them back. Sometimes there is a defect which is valid reason for return. TT does a lot a lot of things that are strange but returning shoes is not one of them.

Andi6009

VIP Member
This should be the next title thread!
---

True, this trollop doesn't need a bra. She needs a double bra for her arse.
From the clip we saw yesterday she is a stranger to knickers also. Especially around her BIL.

• Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member
what are these videos...they are now disabled. Who is the creator?
---

must be a buzzword to get more views...nothing she does goes without calculation.
It's Komal's video. It's not disabled. Click on "watch on youtube".
Actually don't bother watching it 😅

• Haha

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
Ok so that navy blue dress she's wearing is pretty tight around the waist for someone who is so self conscious about a stoma, right? I didn't see any stoma bulge, or can you not see them? I wouldn't know because she never explains or shows it, how un-educated am I?

• Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
Another "mental" view per doorMatt at this 5* luxury hotel...looked at price for tonight at 650Euro/night. This is a gift...she keeps saying the hotel is "fancy pants" and clearly no way is this something they would pay for themselves or even with YT $$. It is hard to watch this. A "top tier" foot service....even her TT fam but wonder about how this couple can afford this with the hours of work they don't put in.
They can afford it with the youtube (thank you cancer) money.
---
It was a tough choice for my early morning viewing pleasure,
This:
View attachment 2946056
Or this masterpiece:
View attachment 2946059
View attachment 2946061
She used that thumbnail? She wanted to appear likkle in comparison to Judith. Is she now mocking HIS giant arse?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
Scammy Mc Scammerson she is.

Convinced she grifted that holiday from a stan.

No way these 2 inbreds booked/paid for it themselves. She didn't even know the names of the places they went.
I bet she has some older women...maybe very lonely and lots of money and they have contacted her about how they want to pay for things for her and doorMatt. Probably only a few that would fund such a trip but TT did not find a place like that 5* Spa at about 700Euros per night...no way. Yes she has the "travel bug" and maybe they pay for some of the trips...but this Garda I just doubt. They don't make that kind of money on just YT income.

• Heart

H&N

VIP Member
She's not shutting down her channel. (And she didn't email Fluffy 🦊 saying how sorry she was for picking on Tiffany and wanted to apologise. As Fluffy 🦊 claimed on a recent TT video.)
If you watch it to the end MK says something about 'this clickbait is not working'. A dig at Fluffy 🦊 and Tiffany.
Since that video she's uploaded three new ones.

Fluffy is lying through her teeth when she claims that two channels having a go at Tiffany are closing down.
Why she's claiming such a thing I have no idea.
And there's comments on her posts pointing out that it's not true.
Why? Because Fluffy = Tiffany

• Heart

c.sabatier

VIP Member
The "strange tone" to her skin could be just her regular skin tone without makeup or filters. I, too, noticed that her tone looked more natural for her and not whitewashed as it has been in many previous videos.
She does, however, film under rays of sunshine when possible in her apartment. Doing that will result in a natural whitewashing of the skin tone, though. Whenever possible, she still seems to try to appear as white as possible.

• Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
Could be a gift from some viewer. There are enough crazies in her cult.
I do believe it is. Kyle Appleford made it clear that some hotel stays etc have been gifted to them. I am sure TT has some lonely benefactors who arrange things for her. DoorMatt is not happy because he is with TT but he is taking advantage of this nice free trip in hotels that he otherwise would never stay in. They give off the vibe of a couple of country bumpkins that have been gifted a "fancy pants" trip.

• Haha

c.sabatier

VIP Member
I had no idea she had a walker and a stick. She regularly goes on trips and vlogs it.
Yes, there is a video where she showed both the walker and the stick. They were given to her, free! She said the walker would be useful to her in the apartment, and the walking stick would help her outside. However, she didn't like the look of the stick. She said she would PURCHASE one that looked better.
Well, if she has the MONEY to purchase one herself, why, then, did she accept a FREE one from the UK health system??
As I wrote above, Tiffany returned the pillow that was given to her after her pelvic exenteration surgery and bought her own. Even Tiffany, the queen of fake accents and deep-throat 'k's' at the end of words, mentioned that maybe someone else could use the pillow she was returning to the hospital at the time!!!
Komal has enough energy to go on trips, some of them with her family (and likely paid for by her parents as well) yet claims to be too tired to work.
Initially, I didn't want to say anything negative about her because she has a rare form of a non-curable cancer, but she is still milking the system, in my opinion. Her recent blood tests were fine, so why won't she work?
Last but not least, she has dental problems. Maybe it's because of all the chocolate and sweets she eats!!
It's amazing how some people with cancer eat such calorie-laden foods, and Komal is not fit and trim. Peel away all the layers she uses to cover herself and one will discover a younger form of AMMA!! She's a hefty one, that Komal!

• Heart