Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Turaj

VIP Member
Honestly I am not sure what she has going regarding the blood. There are probably many reasons for checking the blood but kidney function is one. Contrast dye can be tough on kidneys and they need to be sure all is okay. The people giving the scan have those results before they do the contrast scan. I have always understood it this way and checked a number of resources, They are confirming as per the following:
"Before your CT scan, your doctor might tell you or schedule you for a blood test. This is not cause for alarm at all but is actually very routine. If you are scheduled for a CT scan with contrast, you will need a blood test before your scan to check for potential issues or allergies to contrast dye."

So what is going on with the TT Princess? Makes zero sense. All I can figure is her last blood may be recent enough to cover this scan?

Reactions: 7

LeonorG

VIP Member
Her tire got flat... and she hates when this happens... like she's an exception and everybody loves when their cars break down. Her car is called polly and HA's car is called Teddy... yep folks, that's the level of this 32 year old toddler.
Always clickbaiting.

His boyfriend Teddy.

• Haha

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
So Amma lost the man she loved, who was also the man that left her to raise two daughters on her own. I've heard it all.
Is Tiffany's entire life story a lie?
Screenshot_20240506_032100_YouTube.jpg

---
Tell me FF is TT without telling me FF is TT!!
Screenshot_20240506_032939_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240506_032943_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Turaj

VIP Member
I didn't know this. I said I would pay and push to have a nodule removed but never considered they wouldn't do it because there was no point :( As frustrating as she's been, I hope that's not the case for her. I still wonder why she never had chemo after her major surgery, I'm sure you or someone has answered that before but I forget, would there be a good reason they didn't offer it?
We will never know what if any post surgery treatments were offered or recommended. TT had her mind made up no adjuvant chemo. I also recall some talk about not doing it as they want to save chemo for future situations where they find something.
---
It must be a mixed bag for TT.If the scans are clear and report good that means no content for 3 months. If the scans are mostly good but you can find some topics to keep the interest of fans up that seems to be the best situation. This time the nodule. And of course if results are bad she has maximum views again. She seems to be comfortable right where she is. I do think all of her chatter about nothing reveals a girl that really can't plan for the future and that is sad. She is so anxious all the time. I think another liddle trip or wedding will be the next focus.

c.sabatier

VIP Member
I had thought that dil do dodi and biryani we're vegetarian for religious reasons (Hindu?). Happy to be corrected if l am
There is no confirmation either way, but two pizzas had been ordered in her 'Surprise' video, and I included the picture in my previous post. Both looked like large pizzas and were the same diameter. One pizza had meat on it, and I assume that Matt wasn't the only one who was going to eat it.
Seeing as how Amma isn't vegetarian, Elodie initially wasn't either. Maybe Barani is a vegetarian, who knows! However, not all Hindus are vegetarians.
About Elodie: Aside from the 'pregnant-or-not?' belly, I actually thought she looked fine. Her pose on the couch wasn't flattering, and sitting like that accentuates a round body form as it is. Her face looked fine, though. Both Tiffany and her sister tend to like their hair just to be down around their faces, though. Maybe Elodie and her kids had been out playing or doing outdoor activities, so she was not dressed up. Tiffany said the dinner had been an impromptu one, so there were no plans to dress up.
Having said that, Tiffany has no children with whom to go out and play, so I do agree that wearing pajamas while eating dinner with others is quite bottom-tier, isn't it, Tiffany?? Especially since it's not like Tiffany had been slogging away in the kitchen making Tamil delicacies like her mom routinely does!!
And NO, Tiffany: You did not MAKE cookies: You put frozen READY-MADE cookies on a platter and stuck the whole thing into the oven.
Since Tiffany did ZERO cooking, the least she could have done is get dressed for dinner. At this point, I venture to say that Tiffany is lazy, but please do correct me if I am mistaken.
---
TS must have had a type of premonition when she made the "Let's Take a Look Inside Tiffany's Bag" video, down to the color scheme:
A white-ish top and grey-colored pants.

1718044344141.png
1718044734310.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member
Her cancer is very complicated, and I haven't looked up much because I didn't intend to watch many of her videos. The median survival rate is between 11 and 13 years, and depends upon 'microglobulin' concentrations in the blood and age, as well as the condition of one's organs. Maybe K said her results are good based on current blood tests, but she has to be monitored her entire life. While Tiffany has a chance at being 'cancer-free' in about 4.5 years, or at least NED for the rest of her life, the same cannot be said about those with Waldenstrom's because it is incurable (article link below):

WM is incurable with currently available therapies. Treatment is instead focused on symptom-control and prevention of end-organ damage.1, 8, 9 There is no standard therapy for WM, but rather various drugs that have been shown to be effective either alone or in combinations

So, while Tiffany has a stoma and had major surgery, I think she is better off than those with WM. An article with the different prognoses:

Waldenstrom macroglobulinemia: prognosis and management
The rodent's stage 4 cancer is not curable either and her prognosis is much worse.
---
I don't quite understand Komal, but I do actually feel sorry for her. I won't make public why I feel sorry for Komal, but I do.

If K does read this thread then its pronounced MAGGIE'S, the founder being Maggies Keswick or Margaret Keswick. Its not pronounced MAJJIES :)
Maggies wouldn't be helping K with PIP forms if she didn't have enough supporting evidence from Oncology. They will only help with forms for people with a genuine claim.

It's taken me a while to understand what type of cancer Komal's been diagnosed with, but now I know shes been diagnosed with waldenstrom macroglobulinemia I have a fair bit of empathy for Komal. I know another patient with the same type of cancer, it is stable but she still as days where the fatigue is so severe that she doesn't get out of bed. Although people may think Komal looks well in her videos or 'healthy', I disagree. I see very similar things between the 2 macroglobulinemia patients. Just one example is an extreme sensitivity to cold. Komal can be seen wearing thermals and a coat in what others would consider to be warm weather.
Bleeding which she mentions quite often.
Each day can be completely different for those patients.
---

Her cancer isn't curable. They go through periods of stability which is 'good' but stability can quickly change.
But isn't that the same with Tiffany's cancer? It can be stable but can also return. If it returns and spreads more she will die. Komal's cancer seems more manageable and less deadly.

Last edited:

Daisychain4

VIP Member
The video still plays when viewed directly from Paolo's post. Why she isn't wearing pants or at least capris is unknown. Parading in front of her brother in law like that is weird. Tiffany definitely has a 'thing' for threesomes, the threesome here being Tiffany, Barani, and her sister.
For sure!
Sewer rats like her would lap-dance any beast within eyesight … she is one mixed up, kinky, nofanny 🤯

• Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
It will be 40 minutes of this brainless trollop mmming and aaahing over materialistic crap. She should just give up. She was given a second chance at life and is wasting it on being the same old waste of space.
"same old waste of space" well that seems about right but I will go one further and think that her behavior post cancer surgery is far worse than before. Usually when even a twit such at TT gets a diagnosis like she has behaviors usually change for the better. Watching her makes me never want to see a package of junk food again. I think she is more self absorbed than before her diagnosis based on some earlier videos.

• Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
And this was back when she still had several fannies and potentially even used them. Her good catholic girl act is a sham.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lil_Brissy

PMSL at ICU Fluffy Fox comments on Tiffany's latest crap.
View attachment 2993733
View attachment 2993725View attachment 2993731View attachment 2993732View attachment 2993734
Also noted, no automated response to this likkle donation 🙄
View attachment 2993736
Do we think this person realised she was putting blue balls in her comment "blue balls outfits" 😭
View attachment 2993738
I noticed those comments from the ICU Fluffy fox character earlier this afternoon. Yes the floofy 🦊 has vanished from the looks of it. Not one single gushing comment on TiFanny's latest videos. Not a single 'Block and delete ✅✅✅'.
She's probably trying to plot her revenge. Or convince TiFanny that it was the 'trowels' setting her up.

• Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member
I just saw it and cannot watch her with that wow on her face....actually I could watch TT easier than MK. I guess it was just wishful thinking. I know no one is shutting down due to TT and FF but thought she. might just be tired of the whole deal.
I liked her more when she was imitating the rodent and would give her opinion not just reading comments.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
Hopefully as they massage those feet she is thinking of ways to up her game. Either she , doorMatt or even Amma need a significant medical emergency to get views and engagement up again. I expect one in the next weeks. Another round of clean scans and "our girl" could be in real trouble.
She will have to go back to work.

Or stage likkle emergencies.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Turaj

VIP Member
Also, Elodie's face is prettier than the rodent's. To me anyway.
---

Turaj, the link doesn't work?
Nope guess TL does not allow. Anyway everyone has probably seen her wedding videos. I don't know if it is for a specific reason but just titled "My Best Day" and given what seems to be some problems in the marriage a look back to more carefree and happy times. I base the theory they have marital issues on their general body language and mostly on that request for prayers that was posted here from some random Tamil religious site. If that was bogus then maybe not true at all.

Last edited:

H&N

VIP Member
I sincerely hope that you are correct. However, she already had one cancer metastasis in her lungs, and she didn't have chemotherapy after that. She likely has cancer cells all over her body and in her lymphatic system, but they are too small to be detected at this moment. If it is true that she has very small cancer cells still in her body, then her body is weakening with time, and this next nodule might not take as long to grow as the previous one.
I believe it is likely downhill from here, unfortunately. In her place, I would push to have surgery to remove that nodule before it has a chance to grow bigger. If it is just a benign nodule, the surgery should be much less complicated than her previous lung surgery as resection might not be needed. If the nodule isn't benign, then margins would have to be taken again and a second resection done. I would not do well with a 'watch-and-wait' approach on this SECOND lung nodule seeing as how the previous lung nodule was cancerous!
Tiffany has money. She could very well find a lung surgeon ready, willing, and able to remove that nodule as soon as possible!! She shouldn't gamble with her life 'watching and waiting' anymore.
I don't care what she does, if she gets the best surgeon in the world, chemo, radiotherapie whatever... let karma deal with this little rat.

Andi6009

VIP Member
HA bought a Van Cleef bracelet, remember? They are spending money like water.
They are. They have it rolling in, off 'cancer'.

Hope they and their families who facilitate it choke on it.

CANCER is real Tiffany Maurice-Christy and Matthew Ferris - and you both are accepting 'donations' on the back of lip gloss dab dab videos!! Shameless.

At least Tiffany Maurice- Christy could have funded clothes that actually fit you Matthew Ferris!! What a sight Norman.
---
Her dress looks like something we see Elodie wearing sometimes.

It gives 'Michael Scott wearing a woman's suit' vibe. Michael's bisexual suit 😂
Looks like someone homeless went to a charity shop 5 mins before and bought someone else's clothes.
---
Matt's blazer and pants don't seem to match, as they aren't the same color. Also, the blazer seems a bit tight on him. His tie also seems frumpled and stuck to his shirt, perhaps with double-sided tape, at an odd angle. Matt should have just worn a leprechaun outfit! 🧝‍♂️
I think that this ill-matched and ill-fitting outfit of Matt's sends a message: Matt might not care about these weddings as much as Tiffany does, which is why he just constructed his suit piecemeal. In fact, Tiffany mentioned that when she was getting herself ready, Matt was working on his bike! Matt is a real no-nonsense type of guy, and as long as he is wearing the elements of a suit, who cares if it matches or not, right?!!
Yep, she posted him on tic tok out oiling his chains - in tupperware - that morning. That's how interested he was. Perhaps the event didn't involve a ride with spuds afterwards and then golf and then a snooze and a grope.

His dream day.

Last edited:
  • Haha