Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saydee

VIP Member
Oh no, this woman. I hate giving her views and attention cause that might be what she wants.
I haven't seen her videos for so long now because she is not coherent most of the time.
I started watching this one and she is just rambling. She says she is being bullied offline and online.
She mentions tattle threads! She might want her own thread. I'd be against that
cause she might want notoriety and attention and more stuff to whinge about. She would never
stop whinging and could commit herself fully to being a victim.
She is on some other topic now.
She went from bullying to visas and now teeth without any preface.
She jumps from one incoherent thought to another. Never seen someone do such disorganised vlogs.
Had to stop. I did 5.30 minutes. Good luck indeed.
She is deserving of her own thread.
Komal is giving out about not comparing cancers and comparing people etc. Wasnt it Komal that made video's about TT complaining about Tiffany?
---
T is busy living for the MOMENT, but discussing upcoming CT scan.
It is glaringly obvious to me that T needs counselling but didn't make an appointment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

LeonorG

VIP Member
Yeah, that's correct. 4mm is considered small. Sometimes there is a couple of mm difference between CT scanners themselves. And even patient position can cause a difference in mm's too — oncologists like to wait until tumours/nodules/lesions are 1cm. T does have a very slow growth rate, but the more advanced cancer becomes - the more aggressive tumours grow.
Those teeny tiny nodules can end up being cm's within 2 years.
My husband had a 5mm upper lung nodule. 23 months later he died. That 5mm 'teeny tiny nodule' was a whooping 7cm tumour 23 months later. And instead of developing small 'nodules' measuring mm's, he was developing tumours measuring between 2 & 3 cm between scans.
Very similar happened with Jenny Apple according to some of Kyles group posts.
I do believe the more metastatic spread takes hold, the more aggressive the growth rate becomes.

What happened to the suspicion liver lesion? Was it never mentioned again?
---

Bowelbabe was a private patient. The NHS wouldn't offer the majority of the procedures BB had and rightly so. If metastatic disease is appearing then surgery isn't enough to control it. T would be the perfect example. 6 months after lung resection there could be more spread appearing? Why put patients through surgeries?
When BB could no longer tolerate chemo she did have some surgeries but ultimately they didn't buy very long.

Yes if a single suspicious met appears but no further spread appears, surgery is often considered in MDT meetings because it extends disease control.
Alternatively it could indeed be a benign lung nodule. Most of us have them, but those that don't have frequent scans don't know about them.
I have seen others say it could be scar tissue from T's surgery but T had surgery to the lower lobe, the nodule is in the upper lobe? The fact that it is upper lobe should be concerning. Studies suggest that lung nodules in the upper lobes are more indicative of cancer. T would be lucky if it was a benign lung nodule.
What happened to the suspicion liver lesion? Was it never mentioned again?

I checked our old VERY IMPORTANT ORGANS conversations and found this. So the liver lesion was 6mm a year ago. The MRI then showed that the liver thing was non cancerous (according to Tiffany) so no chemo was needed. As we know, instead of ablation, the lung nodule was resected.
"After a bit of back and forwards and waiting on the big doctor to call back PET scan lit up in lung and liver. 11mm in lung and 6mm in liver. Going for a liver MRI before deciding on treatment- likely chemo or ablation therapy."

The liver SITUATION has not been mentioned since as far as I know.

• Heart

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
Surprise?
Today....well not a mention of scan that I heard. That is a surprise.
She claimed to have UTI and cured it quickly with drinking water. Boy I always need antibiotics for that.
More shopping, talk of wedding outfits and a visit from Astin & Co. complete with a full array of junk food.
Another nothing video with more of the same. No surprises here despite the thumbnail.
What is wrong with her eyes in this thumbnail? Looks like she hasn't slept in a month.
Screenshot_20240610_035941_YouTube.jpg

• Haha

Daisychain4

VIP Member
Such a fake smile on that other dummy, Matt Ferris.

I see cliffs, an opportunity for him to get rid of her without evidence.

Lake Garda Murder Mystery
Yes indeed … hope she’s not too comfy on her perch. A fall from grace down the mountainside would give blueballs time to 🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻for the hills ☘!

• Haha

Daisychain4

VIP Member
I'd be scared too if I looked into the camera and saw myself a 32 year old woman looking like this!
---

Yes the "aitch rt or haych rt" is going to be major theme.
Too funny!
Over here the pronunciation depended on your junior schooling … the Catholics saying haych and the public kids saying aitch. Always a good topic for discussion and a laugh 🤣

• Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
This person thinks the same as you.🤪
View attachment 3014717
Wow that one is blunt. If I were TT I would think seriously about the direction of the channel at this point. There was a time when this type of comment was not seen....I think most were sympathetic to her for a long time. Now the tide has turned and these kind of comments are going to appear more and more. Telling people she is "living her life" etc. just spurs them on. For me the ££ would not be worth reading these comments...trying to clean up the bad ones and trying to figure out how to keep the views coming. But I know this girl thinks differently. Note the "volunteering " is no more despite spending time training for it. I doubt they want her anymore.

• Haha

Daisychain4

VIP Member
If the worst should happen do we all get on our knees and thank God for taking her, is that how this works?
As @LeonorG said, she loves having content cancer.
I mean there’s naivety and then there’s naivety… this beast’s naivety is due to her being a simple fucking dumbass moron who literally uses her **cancer** diagnosis as a tool to make money! Her concepts of where she sits on the longevity scale and what she could possibly do to improve that status is all just a funny giggly game to this numpty. She has no sense of urgency or commitment to even try to improve her outlook because this is all just too bloody easy.
The money rolls in and she doesn’t even need to work hard to earn it ~ her **cancer** tool is a sure winner and while she talks the talk of ‘making memories’ because nobody really knows how long they’ll live, she has no actual concept of dying early because she’s too caught up in the TiffanyThinks game of life!

While I don’t wish her ‘dead’, if I had to place a dozen people in a lineup and got to choose who would live longest in set order ~ I would happily give her the ‘last last lucky last’ anointment!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
They can afford it with the youtube money.
---

She used that thumbnail? She wanted to appear likkle in comparison to Judith. Is she now mocking HIS giant arse?
Maybe they could afford it with YT money but those hotels are not what they would pick in my opinion. When doormatt organized paris that was a very budget property. Especially the latest hotel is really expensive. Such a honeymoon style place and TT tries so very hard to make it look like they are so "in love" but the body language says it all...they is just no chemistry between them and for sure no proposal.

Daisychain4

VIP Member
She will have to go back to work.

Or stage likkle emergencies.
That will be her plan if her cancer doesn’t hurry up and make a return … this rodent will have likkle emergencies up her sleeve just like her ‘lump/hump/bump’ that was such a worry, yet took her weeks to escalate to her team. She is drama queen central all courtesy of her camera!

• Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member
These two photos of him give the same vibe. He is just so odd. These outfit choices and the way he wears it.

The funniest thing is that he probably thinks he is killing it and is handsome but he is average at best and has a weird energy.

😆🤣🤡

haha1.jpg
1718318328677.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Daisychain4

VIP Member
Dang and its an Aussie. @Daisychain4 you really shouldn't have 😆
What a strange amount of money to send ?
I really don’t get the mentality of people who feel they need to send her money… for what reason?
She’s not looking particularly destitute, nor is she having expensive non funded treatment … so why send her $22?
I donated yesterday to the big freeze for MND. So much more worthy than a dirty rodent 🐀!

• Haha
  • Heart

c.sabatier

VIP Member
This made me chuckle, found on MK's channel.
Yesterday, there was a comment on MK's channel on her video "Tiffanythinks Finally Getting Married' that has disappeared. That comment said that Matt had been previously married and because of that experience he doesn't want to get married again. No one questioned whether that information was real or invented, though the comment was framed as a statement of fact and not supposition.
Since that comment is gone, perhaps it was just invented. I don't believe Matt had been previously married, though, unless proof is found.

• Wow
  • Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
🤣 😅 My cat brushes are better quality and style than that!
I bet she or her mom bought that plastic mop detangler from a Sri Lankan thrift shop! The only times I have seen such a 'brush' is in Morocco and in Indian food marts in the US. I actually thought they were goat or camel brushes. 🐫🐐 I wouldn't even use that on a cat!
I had a "What on Earth?" moment when I caught a glimpse of what she uses as a brush. Maybe she could try selling them as merchandise: the 'We Got This' hair mat (not Matt, ha!) remover! Tiff, do they come in your favorite blue?
I was looking and found the round type of brush...they are basically sold for men or for hair with lots of matting. I don't think I have ever seen a woman use one. Watch now that we are talking about it expect a promo for the brush and how great it is for her luscious hair.

• Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
In one of Tiffany's videos from Lake Garda, which showed her on the last day there, she said that she had received a message perhaps on Instagram from a couple in Italy who live near there. Apparently, they had invited her and Matt to meet up, but since Tiffany is always on social media, of course she didn't see the message until the last day and so couldn't oblige!
I guess Tiffany did it on purpose to say on the video that she of course didn't connect to social media until the LAST day and so couldn't possibly meet up with those folks. Maybe she read the message much earlier and purposely didn't respond, then lied on the last day about when she actually read the message. I can't picture Tiffany interacting with people on a friendly basis who are outside her Tamil community. If it weren't for Matt, I don't think Tiffany would have any acquaintances who are not Tamil.
that is very true...as i think about it living in London all these years and not one non Tamil friend ever in any of her videos except if they know doorMatt.