Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andi6009

VIP Member
Thanks, gonna have a read.
---

She ruins the reputation of the RM with how she speaks about them and lets her dolts attack her doctors.
She does , for sure. I hope they take action. This has gone too far now for her to make money and feed her ego in trashing such an institution and then ending the vlog with her usual sunken eyes in these' sitchs'.

And the usual aggression towards those calling her out for her disgraceful behaviour.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

Andi6009

VIP Member
I haven’t seen FF posts on the dog channel, but unless someone else can find flowers sent by "Fluffy" or "Fluffy Fox" then it never happened!!
It never happened. Fully isn't Fluffy and Fuckey is No Fanny. No way No Fanny is spending money sending flowers to anybody.

• Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member
Matt used to run marathons and participate in triathlons or something of that nature, and he might still be running either on his own or with a team. I believe Matt is very fit. For some reason, Matt seems like he would be a natural in drag! 🌈
Is he still fit though? From eating crap food and lounging on the sofa with his challenged girlfriend?

Haha remember when she went to 'surprise' him at a marathon race and dragged 50 members of her family with her who have never exercised in their lives.

His drag alter ego will be Mattiela.

Last edited:
  • Haha

mayday mayday

Yep her mini fried eggs are way too small to show that much sagging. Her ass is also saggy though.

She is aging fast. I see signs in her which don't usually appear until your late 30s.

Maybe she will do OnlyFans for perverts who like women behaving like likkle immature girls. She will talk directly to their pee pees about blue bullet journals.

I was just rewatching Tea on Tuesday with Matt.

View attachment 2917811

View attachment 2917813

🤢 🤢

View attachment 2917814

View attachment 2917815
I was just rewatching Tea on Tuesday with Matt.

View attachment 2917815
Our girl's Invisalign sure ain't working. Or more likely she's not donning it due to it impeding her pee pee activities. 😛

• Haha

c.sabatier

VIP Member
...but there is NO WAY Princess T would ever do anything even remotely requiring tongue or hands. Ha neither.
Oh, maybe Tiffany is being underestimated! The 'mmm mmm' on video just about every time she has something tasty in her mouth and the occasional Invisaline (which, by the way, isn't working on her overbite) isn't for nothing. I definitely think Tiffany is into all those oral activities, especially the way she presented around Tiroy: Full 💄 makeup! Even now, she is so picky about lip gloss.
Don't forget those bacteria-laden fake nails! There is definitely some action going on down yonder with HA! with her bimbette-style plastic white caps on her nails. Final Result: white on white, as it seems Tiffany just fawns over the look of anything white on her fingers!
Tiffany: "Oh, look Matt, it's almost the same shade of white as my fake nails! Tiroy's was like this, too. Here, let me show it to you from one of my older videos!"

Last edited:
  • Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
What no tea with the trollop Tuesday? It's been ages since Tiffany talked about me me me me me, myself myself and my buddy buddy and how happy happy l l am am.
Thankfully she is pretty much down to two videos per week but each of them are around 40 min. Not good per YT for Dummies 101.

• Haha

H&N

VIP Member
And gushing over the fact she overcame cancer; Trust on God, everything will work out, everything will be ok in the end no matter what the outcome is... she should just keep her stupid big mouth shut. This is very hurtful for relatives of people who were not that lucky... I wonder how comforting she would have found it when someone said to her dear mommy oh she didn't make it but everything is all right in the end isn't it?
She really has the EQ and IQ of a 4 year old. Go talk to your God some more and stop lecturing people, nobody wants to hear your life lessons.

• Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
As I've shared before, I lost my colon to cancer, then had my uterus tubes and ovaries removed due to cancer. I had already gone thru an almost 3 year menopause when I had my surgery, but had a second vicious menopause after the surgery that lasted almost two years.

I was under St Barts and the Royal London and was told under no circumstances would they prescribe HRT.

Originally they had wanted to save my ovaries, as the trickle of oestrogen even after menopause is enough to give some protection against heart disease, but once 'in there' my very wise surgeon decided that risk of a recurrence of cancer completely outweighed any slight protection from heart disease.

The second menopause was brutal and nothing 'natural' helped ( except cutting sugar out of my diet- helped a little, but I couldn't maintain it!)- if that's what Tiffany was experiencing I do sympathise with her, but it does settle over time. At some point she WILL have to come off HRT and will have to cope with the flushes etc in any case!
I don't watch her anymore and thought I would catch up here. I dint feel as though I've missed anything apart from.the wit here lol.
---
I question the real recommendation of her oncologist on the HRT given her situation. Nothing matters to TT and I think she wanted to take the risk.

• Heart

Andi6009

VIP Member
I bet she has some older women...maybe very lonely and lots of money and they have contacted her about how they want to pay for things for her and doorMatt. Probably only a few that would fund such a trip but TT did not find a place like that 5* Spa at about 700Euros per night...no way. Yes she has the "travel bug" and maybe they pay for some of the trips...but this Garda I just doubt. They don't make that kind of money on just YT income.
Correct. The whole thing was grifted. And by a vulnerable person gifting these two grifters.

And now she is setting up the funding for more 'travel'.

Stella may get the chauffeur hat on for them using her house to get the Gatwick Express in the early hours. But no, we love her and want to spend time with her!!!

And her room temperature 🐔 🐥 chicken.

Last edited:
  • Haha

c.sabatier

VIP Member
I'm probably the odd one out on this, but since there is no proof or evidence that the trip was a gift, I don't believe it was. I do believe Tiffany booked the entire trip using package deals online, including the car rental.
A note about car rentals in Southern France, which isn't that far from Northern Italy: Rental cars with automatic transmission tend to be available exclusively in higher-priced models, from experience! Even insisting on the least luxurious automatic transmission model, if it is even available, and reserving it ahead of time does not guarantee that that's the car that one will get. Tiffany might not have had another choice of car model to rent if she wanted an automatic transmission, which is why that car might be a more expensive one.

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
She did. She liked and responded to some childish comments.
🤣 🤣
Yes, aside from the auto generated response for cash donations she has 💙 a few comments. Meanwhile her alter ego "Fluffy" is having a complete breakdown over TS 😭
Screenshot_20240613_164652_YouTube.jpg

And Angelia is "manifesting" Tiffany's health 😆
Screenshot_20240613_072919_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

• Haha

Daisychain4

VIP Member
I knew someone who was vegetarian and overweight. She ate a lot of mac n cheese and chocolate cake.
There’s good and bad with every diet. It’s personal preference just like religion and there is no right and no wrong… as long as you’re getting the required daily intake, you are doing ok. Of course society has big eyes and fetishes in all diet forms and many have weak willpower … so they get bigger and bigger and just adjust their clothing size! Any diet can put on fat cells … it’s the weak human that allows it.

• Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
It's such a shame many women who had children, being in their 30's stop looking after themselves. Overweight, badly dressed... often questioning why they have no self confidence... Cookie is slowly turning into an elephant.
I would think that she would want to curtail TT from videoing her looking that frumpy. I assume she dresses for work and normally looks better. I mean that couch clip is so awful of both her and Barani. I would not want a family member posting stuff on social media of me in lounging attire covered with pillows on a couch. If I were Elodie I would forbid TT from including her or her family unless pre approved. I mean that is just rude. We all have unflattering poses that when caught on camera we cringe...at least I do. And TT should rethink showing herself in PJ bottoms...it is not flattering at all.
---
Elodie posted a clip from day of her wedding in IG. They don't look like the same people

Turaj

VIP Member
Given it is getting along in June today should be a "prep" video with scans in title...but then will just be about her now having to face them but all the while extreme manifestation of good results. Must be easy to manifest given you already know the results when you film this farce. It is Sunday the YT£££ day so general increased views and add some scananxiety and you have a winner. Assume scans will require multiple days off work and lots of likkle treats?

• Haha