Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Turaj

VIP Member
When HA! had organized the 2 or 3 day trip to Paris on the Eurostar railway system, I believe that was all paid for by him because it was a birthday (or other occasion) present to Tiffany as well as a total surprise to her. Matt is also the one who would be responsible for mortgage payments if the flat is bought, so that explains the budget nature of the hotel in Paris, which was probably not that cheap anyway. (No hotel in Paris is really cheap unless it is a run down establishment.)
I tend to believe this trip was paid for by Tiffany's Youtube money and organized by the both of them. As was seen this evening, they didn't stay in one single hotel, but selected two different ones located in two different areas around that lake. Even though Tiffany said that they, themselves, aren't as 'posh' as this second hotel was, recall the very, very luxuriant hotel in which they stayed in the Canary Islands. That hotel had massage areas in it as well, and the both of them spent the entire vacation just trekking in the vicinity around the hotel. The second hotel in which they stayed in Italy is comparable to the one in which they stayed in the Canary Islands.
She referred to a trip to Greece they made. I was unaware they had also gone to Greece. Maybe it was during a time period in which I wasn't watching her videos.
Whether it was paid by YT money and planned by them or from a loyal supporter bottom line this one cost a lot a lot. I remember looking up the one in Canary and while nice I don't think it compares to this one in terms of price. Could be wrong and maybe the got some great package deal on air and hotels don't know but it just bothers me to watch them bragging non stop about their lush surroundings and they don't really even work every day. It is as has been said "cancer money".
---
On that note...The vibe I get from what is shown of Matt in these videos is "Matt the Irish gigolo!" Matt gives off a gigolo type of "paid-for" vibe in this video.
Why is it that I have a little sorrowful feeling for Tiffany every time I see her get all dressed up (according to her standards, that is!) for dinner in a hotel when they are on a trip? She is likely expecting something from Matt, (i.e, an official engagement ring) while there's really nothing that special about the evening at all. Then, they return to the hotel room, and she says she is going to take all her makeup off. So, she bothered to wear all that makeup just to eat dinner. It's almost as if she is trying to impress Matt, who likely doesn't give a rat's hiney about the makeup on her face.
They just seem like a couple past the 'honeymoon' phase (especially on Tiffany's side) who have 'missed the boat', so to speak. They seem directionless as a couple.
TT tries to dress up for dinner but doorMatt could care less. I however have no "sorrowful feeling for Tiffany". The fact she is expecting something is just TT not living in the real world.
---
When HA! had organized the 2 or 3 day trip to Paris on the Eurostar railway system, I believe that was all paid for by him because it was a birthday (or other occasion) present to Tiffany as well as a total surprise to her. Matt is also the one who would be responsible for mortgage payments if the flat is bought, so that explains the budget nature of the hotel in Paris, which was probably not that cheap anyway. (No hotel in Paris is really cheap unless it is a run down establishment.)
I tend to believe this trip was paid for by Tiffany's Youtube money and organized by the both of them. As was seen this evening, they didn't stay in one single hotel, but selected two different ones located in two different areas around that lake. Even though Tiffany said that they, themselves, aren't as 'posh' as this second hotel was, recall the very, very luxuriant hotel in which they stayed in the Canary Islands. That hotel had massage areas in it as well, and the both of them spent the entire vacation just trekking in the vicinity around the hotel. The second hotel in which they stayed in Italy is comparable to the one in which they stayed in the Canary Islands.
She referred to a trip to Greece they made. I was unaware they had also gone to Greece. Maybe it was during a time period in which I wasn't watching her videos.
Yes the Paris trip as I recall was one night on the cheap....no question organized and paid for by doorMatt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

LeonorG

VIP Member
The comment by 'seventhflower...' about stringing the results, overpriced merchandise, gaining thousands yet not donating those proceeds to charity, etc... in response to the comment which begins with 'honestly who films themselves walking into a church & praying???' has been deleted already. I couldn't see it under the video 'CT Scan Day & Blood Test'
Unfortunately, 'seventhflower' might be blocked because I don't see his or her comments under the videos anymore. If you're here reading, 'seventhflower', why not join this forum or add your comments under the TiffanyStinks channel? Some are interested in your opinions!

In addition to others, I have also wondered why Tiffany frequently mentions not wearing a bra, or taking off her bra. WTF is the matter with Tiffany? Why talk about your BRA in a video?
Dear Matt: PLEASE do your best to tell Tiffany that mentioning removing her bra is in poor taste! As her supposed live-in boyfriend, it is up to YOU to educate that banshee of yours!

To TIFFANYTHINKS: There are bras that have no metal or plastic hooks and rings in them: They are the pullover types and just have an elastic band. Those types will not interfere with scans as they are constructed just like panties in that they have no metal in them whatsoever. Those types of bras will not have to be removed during CT or other scans.
Also, even if a woman is wearing a traditional bra to the hospital, she can always take it off right before the scan, and put it back on again. This is NOT that BIG OF A DEAL to warrant (a) Driving to the hospital without wearing a bra and (b) Repeated mentioning of removing a bra time and time again.
Tiffany, are you a PERVERT??????????

NO WONDER TIFFANY'S BREASTS SAG: Driving and the ups and downs of roads are NOT GOOD for breast muscles!!!
Judith, educate your banshee!!

• Haha

c.sabatier

VIP Member
Thought ld pop this here seen on IG. "Fluffy" (DanielleLouise) sent flowers to Emma (Dog Poo Fairy).
Where is 'Fluffy' written here? The last sentence of the card reads "To grieve deeply is to have loved fully."
I wish it were Fluffy sending these flowers, because then at least one could be almost certain that Fluffy isn't Tiffany.
(Since when has Tiffany said she sent flowers to anyone? Tiffany complains about the cost of wedding gifts for her friends, so it would be highly unlikely for Tiffany to send flowers to someone she doesn't even know.)

• Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member
Matt could have ended the concubinal living arrangement the day he left the Croydon house. Maybe he likes Tiffany more than he does the idea of having children.
Tiffany's head is not disproportionately large. Her poofy hair and the way she arranges it makes her head look larger. Her face is actually not that large, as seen in the hospital videos when she used to wear a mask. Her face almost disappeared when she would wear surgical masks.
It's massive

• Wow
  • Haha

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Amma wearing 'red' lipstick with a no makeup face is just an Indian thing not an Amma thing my mum did the same thing when I was growing up and still does lol.

• Haha
I don't think we can compare one cancer to another. I've posted before about Tiffany getting off really easy in terms of chronic lasting effects of surgeries and treatment. A stoma is not easy to handle and neuropathy in the feet isn't pleasant, but she hasn't been disabled by it, as in, she doesn't have chronic fatigue it seems, she's still able to eat a lot a lot and manage her own hydration and nutrition, she doesn't have effects on her autonomic nervous system, doesn't seem to deal with much pain, doesn't need to rely on daily medications to function etc etc. She can go on trips and long walks. She really doesn't have much to deal with, unless she is not showing that side, but I believe she would milk it all for $ and clickbait if she was.

I know nothing about Komal and don't really care to. I suffer from chronic illnesses and disability and using a mobility aid like a walker is a huge deal with a lot of stigma attached. Her not using it doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't need it as there are many reasons why someone younger in age would try to avoid it at all cost, particularly the glares you get from the older generation. Getting them in and out of cars and public transport can be a struggle too if you have no one to help. A stick on the other hand is different. Again, I know nothing about her and your judgements might be correct. I'm just trying to offer a different perspective.

• Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
Wow a fabulous new episode of TS.....really well done and to be continued. Involves a court case and we are the jury. Many TL regulars will decide the verdict. Thank you TS. Oh and the exploding stoma ending is priceless.

Last edited:
  • Haha

c.sabatier

VIP Member
... It probably takes time for a youtube channel to be deactivated.
I'm confused about MK. Time will tell.
I think shutting one's own channel down can be done quickly. Comments are disabled on MKLOVLIF'S supposedly last video on that account.

LeonorG

VIP Member
I saw this and laughed for some time and thought how offensive and just so funny. This last video hit on so many hot button issues and I am sure the TL group are trying to figure a way to stop it. Meantime waiting for next installment.
---
I trust most are going to YT and into the video that way to give her a thumbs up...comments and record the view so that her videos will be offered to more viewers. I am not sure that just clicking on it from this will count as a view? These seem to be a lot a lot of work so want to see this venture succeed.
---
Elodie has posted more flashbacks to her wedding on IG. Not sure what her message is. That was one elaborate Tamil wedding. Have to assume that Barani's family has some money. As I recall they had two...a more Christian style and this Tamil extravaganza.
Yes better to watch it directly on youtube to give it views.
---
An explanation of what makes a woman a woman.

woman.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
What on earth is Judith wearing? Looks like Rishi Sunak with sleeve and trouser length too short. Another Norman Wisdom. Except not funny.
---

For sure
honestly that "suit" is one of the most ill fitting I have ever seen...it looks like some bad cartoon. I guess they thought he looked good and thus showing this shot.
---
The watch is 4000 EUR; Nope she doesn't spend money...not at all!
I am curious how anyone online can tell that is not a knockoff? Personally I don't believe she is spending 4000 Eur on a watch...just can't see her doing that...she loves to spend but it is mostly on "tat".

• Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member
  • Haha

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
Link to previous thread..,

Thanks to everyone for the most recent discussion and ‘likes’ towards a new thread title.
It was a little confusing as titles were discussed way too long ago and not easily found. Apologies to anyone who feels hard done by.

Off we go … 🚌
Thankyou once again @Daisychain4 for creating this new thread. Hope your flight went well.
---
I'm way behind but I just had to come here with this because I am absolutely laughing my head off at TT telling the world that Matt Ferris sucks on these on his way to work. A grown man, a Specsavers optometrist in his 30's sucking on a little pink children's snack... in public :LOL::ROFLMAO:😂 !!!

View attachment 2910207
---
Matt enjoys likkle suckies on his way to work 😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart