TiffanyThinks #31 Listening to my buddy and putting myself and my buddy first for a change

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking maybe increase some interest in sex even if she can't do much. I personally think he has an outlet on the side...aka many train trips recently. Many strong marriages with children break down when one of the partners has a major cancer diagnosis. Relationships sometimes do not survive...I am shocked that TT and the doorMatt are still together but suspect him of going elsewhere for his needs.
I do too. And I still believe he is continuing the charade because of convenience. For now.

He goes to Soho to give a burlesque performance as Miss Matthilda on Wednesdays.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I do too. And I still believe he is continuing the charade because of convenience. For now.
He will start to get the jitters after a few more clear scans when he realises he could have years of this to put up with and his he/she will start to get impatient too.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He will start to get the jitters after a few more clear scans when he realises he could have years of this to put up with and his he/she will start to get impatient too.
He is one jiggle jiggle dance away from leaving.

• Haha
the most he can look forward to with TT is sleepovers with grumpy Aston and Ella when Elodie permits it. Remains to be seen if that is enough for doorMatt.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the most he can look forward to with TT is sleepovers with grumpy Aston and Ella when Elodie permits it. Remains to be seen if that is enough for doorMatt.
Seeing the two small brats helps him understand that he's dodged the bullet by not having kids with the big brat. He sees the big brat interact with the small brats and realises that he is one lucky chap.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seeing the two small brats helps him understand that he's dodged the bullet by not having kids with the big brat. He sees the big brat interact with the small brats and realises that he is one lucky chap.
TT just stays up nights trying to figure out how much she can buy them and how much junk food she can get for them. As usual I skimmed but I think she actually took Aston to the GP Doc for the appointment. I will say Amma is looking more relaxed and happy now that she is not seeing TT daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
In the meantime Colleen's baby clock is ticking... tick tick tick... if DoorMatt EVER wants little small balls of his own, he's got to find a way to get rid of his princess brat and the mother, cookie monster, depressed Balrani, grumpy Aston and clueless Ella 😂 Oh and the Fluffy police won't be happy if he leaves, he will be doomed by the lovin' TT family.

• Haha
I think Matt is with Tiffany for the long haul, though I am not really understanding why he stays with her. Maybe he feels sorry for her and also has a sense of obligation because he was the one who had originally pushed to move in with Tiffany. I think they will eventually get married, possibly after 1 full year of clear scans. After they both will have attended all of those weddings in a few months, Tiffany will beg and nag him to get married, and he will eventually cave in.
Tiffany may even threaten to leave and go back to Croydon if he won't marry her, but she won't tell her audience about her little blackmail to get married. Tiffany would be happier in her house in Croydon because it has a little garden.

I think Matt is with Tiffany for the long haul, though I am not really understanding why he stays with her. Maybe he feels sorry for her and also has a sense of obligation because he was the one who had originally pushed to move in with Tiffany. I think they will eventually get married, possibly after 1 full year of clear scans. After they both will have attended all of those weddings in a few months, Tiffany will beg and nag him to get married, and he will eventually cave in.
Tiffany may even threaten to leave and go back to Croydon if he won't marry her, but she won't tell her audience about her little blackmail to get married. Tiffany would be happier in her house in Croydon because it has a little garden.
Marriage or not, the subject of having children will always stand between them. In the long run I can't see this work out;

Marriage or not, the subject of having children will always stand between them. In the long run I can't see this work out;
If she puts pressure on him for marriage and he is so weak as to go along with him..then he deserves his fate.

• Haha
  • Heart
The subject of children between them already stands out. Many of their friends already have kids, and as per one of the Limavady videos, Matt's brother already has a child. These observations could also have the effect of not making kids a requirement in Matt and Tiffany's life together given that both of their respective siblings do. Lineage is assured on both sides. Tiffany and Matt could just resign to being a good aunt and uncle. However, they might need other interests in life, unless Matt is Ok with just a day to day life with no changes other than time passing and aging occurring.

I think the only way Matt would leave Tiffany is if he falls in love with another. I doubt he would tell Tiffany to move out unless he already had someone in mind....kind of like how Tiffany likely two-timed Tiroy. KARMA!

• Heart
May I ask.... I know she's had her insides removed but would her vulva and clitoris have been removed too?

Reactions: 3
May I ask.... I know she's had her insides removed but would her vulva and clitoris have been removed too?
That would depend upon the degree of invasivess of her T4bN1c tumor. Those might have been preserved or reshaped by the plastic surgeon during her pelvic exenteration surgery.

Reactions: 6
Good morning my loving Tattle Life Family. How. Are. You. All. 🤢

A little scan update for you. My brain MRI was performed on Wednesday, April 17 and I received the results yesterday, Thursday, April 25.
That's 8 days total wait time. Or 6 business days.

Of course, our situations are not comparable so it's not easy to say why I am able to know my results in just 8 days instead of 2 months but I have some ideas why...

I am not an extra special likkle princess ✔
My country's socialized health care used to be comparable to the UK but shamefully it's gotten worse ✔
I am (probably) not stage 4 ✔

Wait! Those aren't reasons why I should have received my results sooner, to the contrary!

Yes, we already know her game is stretching out results day to profit from cancer, but it's a reminder to her death bed fans that TT is laughing all the way to the bank with her scan results firmly in hand whilst you wring your hands and waste your prayers on her. God be like, "that scan happened 2 months ago, why you asking me to do something about it now!??" 🤷‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In my humble opinion Matt thought she was going to die that's why he hung around. Unlucky for him Tiffany is going to outlive me, Sooz, Brian Krock and Chris that photo guy combined!!

• Haha
In my humble opinion Matt thought she was going to die that's why he hung around. Unlucky for him Tiffany is going to outlive me, Sooz, Brian Krock and Chris that photo guy combined!!
She will outlive us all, the little lying rat.

• Haha
  • Wow
I listened to this today, the start of the song is so touching. Another one "The band played waltzing matilda" will hit you in all the feels on this special day. Thankyou to your Son for his service. ❤
I love that song too.
Thank you re my son.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.