TiffanyThinks #31 Listening to my buddy and putting myself and my buddy first for a change

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one's for my fellow Aussies and those across the ditch in New Zealand on this ANZAC day

"We will remember them"
View attachment 2896068
Lest we Forget.
---
This song never fails to make me proud to be an Aussie. It was released the same year my son enlisted into the Army. (He's no longer serving but works within a organisation associated with the Australian Defence Force.)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lest we Forget.
---
This song never fails to make me proud to be an Aussie. It was released the same year my son enlisted into the Army. (He's no longer serving but works within a organisation associated with the Australian Defence Force.)

I listened to this today, the start of the song is so touching. Another one "The band played waltzing matilda" will hit you in all the feels on this special day. Thankyou to your Son for his service. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She has rolled out "oncology and menopause" this evening. Starts out with her skin being suuppper suupppper drrrrryyyyyy.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
In my humble opinion she's making the wrong decision to take hormones in combination with having cancer. I have multiple benign cystes in my breast, and I won't touch hormonal therapy to reduce the menopauze symptoms. Hot flashes can be terrible, but it's not the terrible disaster like she discribes it; You would think after having cancer and surgery this would be something she won't complain about... nope, it's a big problem in her life.

Grumpy Aston's sleep-over: there you go princess, you're not mother material at all! You have the kid for one night and you are exhausted. Stick with plastic plants and lamps!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The rodent learnt a new word - oncology.
This time with her menopause problems that need to be solved, she really did her research, talked to her doctors, reading about the pro's and cons... waaw so she can do it if she really wants, such a shame she had/has so little interest in her cancer diagnosis. She didn't bother to do any research at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In my humble opinion she's making the wrong decision to take hormones in combination with having cancer. I have multiple benign cystes in my breast, and I won't touch hormonal therapy to reduce the menopauze symptoms. Hot flashes can be terrible, but it's not the terrible disaster like she discribes it; You would think after having cancer and surgery this would be something she won't complain about... nope, it's a big problem in her life.

Grumpy Aston's sleep-over: there you go princess, you're not mother material at all! You have the kid for one night and you are exhausted. Stick with plastic plants and lamps!
I tend to agree with you based on cases that I know....however I think this decision was driven less by medical advice and more by a new click bait potential and this is all the viewers will hear about now is the HRT. I am no doc but having had such advanced cancer that then spread already to lung..a spot being watched on the liver....this seems high risk. But hey new medical click bait is very attractive to TT.

Reactions: 9
Control freak Matt being super controlling again as the princess is wearing make up!! He wasn't happy. Wtf business is it of his if she is wearing make up or not??

Another red flag right there.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Control freak Matt being super controlling again as the princess is wearing make up!! He wasn't happy. Wtf business is it of his if she is wearing make up or not??

Hope he is ready to hear about the HRT day and night. Will it improve anything for him in the bedroom??? Doubt it. She is going to milk this for all she can.

• Haha

He is jealous. He wants to wear make up and hates himself for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has rolled out "oncology and menopause" this evening. Starts out with her skin being suuppper suupppper drrrrryyyyyy.
Well we said the menopause would feature back in the rotation and here we are. So predictable it's laughable.
---
This time with her menopause problems that need to be solved, she really did her research, talked to her doctors, reading about the pro's and cons... waaw so she can do it if she really wants, such a shame she had/has so little interest in her cancer diagnosis. She didn't bother to do any research at all.
That's the narrative she wants you to believe!!! She probably researched it night and day but that wouldn't fit her scared, lost, lonely likkle rabbit act.

Last edited:

Went back to her vlog to see that part, wooow, so he walked in and said you have make up on... in a way she knew it wasn't a compliment ... next time she should throw her blush to his butthead. What he does with these little comments, is plant a seed in her mind, and make her even more insecure than she already is. He should be glad she uses her make up, without she looks so much older and she gets "her mother's" vibes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Well we said the menopause would feature back in the rotation and here we are. So predictable it's laughable.
---

That's the narrative she wants you to believe!!! She probably researched it night and day but that wouldn't fit her scared, lost, lonely likkle rabbit act.
The menopause/oncologist nonsense will keep the clicks going until the scanxiety nonsense ramps in 2 or 3 weeks time.

She sure is predictable and we call it every time.

Looking forward to seeing her with the fake, cheap, teenagers lashes at the hen do lol! Judith will have a conipution.

• Haha
For how long will she milk the stoma and menopause crap? She better manifest a few nodules in her important organs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Hope he is ready to hear about the HRT day and night. Will it improve anything for him in the bedroom??? Doubt it. She is going to milk this for all she can.
It's not like the HRT is going to give her a vagina! What could possibly change in the bedroom? Let's see....New sheets?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It is only Judith's "friend" on the side that is allowed to wear make up, drag or otherwise.

Her indoors is useful to go food shopping with, have cosy nights in and share the bills.

Although it is a high price to pay for a cosy existence (with his kicks on the side) when he actually has to listen to her incessant bleating, boring conversation, self obsession, frequent squealing, squawking and dad (or bad) dancing.

She has a high price to pay too in being with a controlling, no balls, rapidly going down hill in the looks department, indecisive, selfish price.
---
It is only Judith's "friend" on the side that is allowed to wear make up, drag or otherwise.

Her indoors is useful to go food shopping with, have cosy nights in and share the bills.

Although it is a high price to pay for a cosy existence (with his kicks on the side) when he actually has to listen to her incessant bleating, boring conversation, self obsession, frequent squealing, squawking and dad (or bad) dancing.

She has a high price to pay too in being with a controlling, no balls, rapidly going down hill in the looks department, indecisive, selfish price.
*prick* not price.

• Haha
Does anyone see a resemblance between Rishi Sunak and Tiffany? Seeing photos or videos of Rishi Sunak reminds me of Tiffany every time.

• Haha
Does anyone see a resemblance between Rishi Sunak and Tiffany? Seeing photos or videos of Rishi Sunak reminds me of Tiffany every time.
Not just in looks but in the complete self obsession department and believing they are always the sage in telling everyone else what to do. God complex, both.
---
Not just in looks but in the complete self obsession department and believing they are always the sage in telling everyone else what to do. God complex, both.
They also share a rather unfortunate ear shape. I.e.large and sticky out.

• Haha
It's not like the HRT is going to give her a vagina! What could possibly change in the bedroom? Let's see....New sheets?!
I was thinking maybe increase some interest in sex even if she can't do much. I personally think he has an outlet on the side...aka many train trips recently. Many strong marriages with children break down when one of the partners has a major cancer diagnosis. Relationships sometimes do not survive...I am shocked that TT and the doorMatt are still together but suspect him of going elsewhere for his needs.

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.