TiffanyThinks #31 Listening to my buddy and putting myself and my buddy first for a change

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, when the surrogate hands over the baby, you need to adopt your own biological child to have everything legally settled.
I'm reading about surrogacy in Europe and finding that it's illegal in many countries. Some prohibit commercial surrogacy but allow altruistic one. Some allow both. Look at this website. You can even get a quote here on how much the baby process would cost.

Reactions: 6
Again I think there is no chance of surrogacy for TT and doorMatt....so many reasons but a big one could be the Catholic Church is against it. I think when she did the egg retrieval it was hoped she could carry the child but even that is not condoned by the church. Of course Catholic couples do this under some circumstances but both families involved here would probably not be in favor.

Reactions: 8
I'm reading about surrogacy in Europe and finding that it's illegal in many countries. Some prohibit commercial surrogacy but allow altruistic one. Some allow both. Look at this website. You can even get a quote here on how much the baby process would cost.

I remember when the war broke out in Ukraine there were a number of surrogate mothers who had to be shielded in hospital basements until they could be evacuated. I was surprised to read that many of the biological parents lived in China, of all places.

Side story: one of the physicians at work (she is known as being quite "difficult") and her lawyer husband had two surrogates perculating at the same time. The babies were born five months apart, there will be some 'esplanin' to do once the kids are old enough to do the math. 😄😄

• Haha
  • Wow
I remember when the war broke out in Ukraine there were a number of surrogate mothers who had to be shielded in hospital basements until they could be evacuated. I was surprised to read that many of the biological parents lived in China, of all places.
That sounds sketchy as all hell. Get "John of God" baby factory vibes when I read that.

There's a lot of weird stuff that goes on in the business of baby making, and some are downright evil.

• Heart

It is illegal, you can make arrangements with your surrogate but when you disagree at some point in the proces, there's no law to protect your rights and the surrogate can keep the baby she's carrying. It still happens a lot, people take the risk, especially gay couples.

• Wow
Astin "Baby" looks like he's having a wonderful time with crappy almost as happy as he is with his mother!! The only time the kid has a smile is when he's getting "sweeties" chocolate buttons and ice cream.
View attachment 2898764
View attachment 2898765
View attachment 2898766
I think that kids going to grow up a c u next Tuesday like his father and crappy.
Hmmm 🤔 thinking the apple never falls far from the tree!
This kid is the cross of a depressed broke cookie monster with the gaze and frightful face of grandma Stella !
Get him a therapist or a crappy life coach 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9

IN US very expensive and contracts pre birth written in such a way very difficult to not turn over the baby. TT will never get to this point...can you imagine the poor surrogate that had to deal with those two. I don't even see marriage happening let alone family plans.
[/QUOTE]
There will be a buy a baby spare when the Krocks snuff it. She can have that one.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The childish rodent can learn a lot from this woman on how to conduct a cancer related channel, how to explain results, and how to respond to commenters. Samantha Lynn is not afraid of critical commenters and responds to them thoughtfully. She is mature and intelligent. I doubt she deletes or blocks anyone.

IN US very expensive and contracts pre birth written in such a way very difficult to not turn over the baby. TT will never get to this point...can you imagine the poor surrogate that had to deal with those two. I don't even see marriage happening let alone family plans.
There will be a buy a baby spare when the Krocks snuff it. She can have that one.
[/QUOTE]
"Matt, Tiffany and Elsie" has a nice ring to it 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The childish rodent can learn a lot from this woman on how to conduct a cancer related channel, how to explain results, and how to respond to commenters. Samantha Lynn is not afraid of critical commenters and responds to them thoughtfully. She is mature and intelligent. I doubt she deletes or blocks anyone.

I like Samantha. She chose to stop the estrogen blocking meds and got pregnant. She had her baby and then relapsed. She has never once showed her baby’s face and I don’t think she’s even said her name. It’s all about her cancer “journey”. Not her kid and husband. They did have vlogs with her and her husband for a while but I don’t think he’s been in any in a while. They may have a joint channel that they would both be on. I don’t remember

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If anyone follows Eamon and beck who do van life vlogs. Beck was diagnosed with breast cancer two years ago. Has treatment and froze her eggs. Had a few clear scans and decided to have a baby. The baby was born. I believe in December and she had been having pain in her shoulder throughout pregnancy. She founds out days before baby is born that the cancer is back and has spread. So so sad. She is such a lovely woman.

• Wow
  • Sad
If anyone follows Eamon and beck who do van life vlogs. Beck was diagnosed with breast cancer two years ago. Has treatment and froze her eggs. Had a few clear scans and decided to have a baby. The baby was born. I believe in December and she had been having pain in her shoulder throughout pregnancy. She founds out days before baby is born that the cancer is back and has spread. So so sad. She is such a lovely woman.
I had no idea her cancer came back. She had a lumpectomy, some treatment and then a few good scans. Then they moved to Mexico or something, came back, had a baby and took a a break. They kind of had a charmed life till the cancer. Their channel has over million subscribers and they are both really nice people, despite being van life-ers haha. Gonna watch their newest video now.

duck. Stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. Liver, bones.

She was on estrogen (I guess for the pregnancy) which caused tumours to grow. It looks like the estrogen and the pregnancy caused this.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
I had no idea her cancer came back. She had a lumpectomy, some treatment and then a few good scans. Then they moved to Mexico or something, came back, had a baby and took a a break. They kind of had a charmed life till the cancer. Their channel has over million subscribers and they are both really nice people, despite being van life-ers haha. Gonna watch their newest video now.

duck. Stage 4 metastatic breast cancer.

She was on estrogen (I guess for the pregnancy) which caused tumours to grow. It looks like the estrogen and the pregnancy caused this.
It seems that so many that opt for the lumpectomy (I assume doctors give them options) have the cancer come back.

• Sad
It seems that so many that opt for the lumpectomy (I assume doctors give them options) have the cancer come back.
Also those who had mastectomies though. Nalie Agustin, for example.

Reactions: 3

Correction. She meant that the pregnancy increased the estrogen in her body which was causing tumours to grow, not that she was on estrogen medication (which I thought mistakenly).

Correction. She meant that the pregnancy increased the estrogen in her body which was causing tumours to grow, not that she was on estrogen medication (which I thought mistakenly).
I had never followed them....but did watch that last video and that spread is quite extensive. I guess she is doing treatment but not many details. I could not help but think of Brian and Jessica. I think it is smart to wait longer than a few scans to see what happens. Not sure which one is Eamon and which one is Bec but if Eamon is the father it looks likely he will be raising a child on his own.

• Sad

Have they started a gofundme?

Just letting you know they have a thread here if anyone was interested.

Last edited:
  • Heart
What a sad story. Does anybody know how old Bec and Eamon are? I hope there's extended family to help out.

Have they started a gofundme?

Just letting you know they have a thread here if anyone was interested.
Don't think so. Their channel brings them lots of money, their videos reach million views quickly. They also have a tea business. Also, they are in Canada.

Oh had no idea, thank you.

She says that the latest scans showed that the treatment shrunk the liver tumours so much that they are almost non existent. The bone ones are also smaller. She is no longer in pain.

Just to give a bit of context. They are both vegans (they actually eat healthy) and active and physically healthy. It's invasive ductal carcinoma, estrogen positive. It was first seen as stage 0 but it became stage 3 after surgery because it had bad margins. There was cancer all over the margins. All lymph nodes were negative for cancer. Bec doesn't have a known mutation or cancer gene so the doctor didn't push for mastectomy. Her chances of recurrence were just over 10% with the lumpectomy and just bellow 10% with mastectomy. They let her choose which she wanted but they stressed that they were basically the same in terms of future. She received chemo and radiation.
---
What a sad story. Does anybody know how old Bec and Eamon are? I hope there's extended family to help out.
I think Bec is 32 so diagnosed at 30.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Don't think so. Their channel brings them lots of money, their videos reach million views quickly. They also have a tea business. Also, they are in Canada.

Oh had no idea, thank you.

She says that the latest scans showed that the treatment shrunk the liver tumours so much that they are almost non existent. The bone ones are also smaller. She is no longer in pain.

Just to give a bit of context. They are both vegans (they actually eat healthy) and active and physically healthy. Bec doesn't have a known mutation or cancer gene so the doctor didn't push for mastectomy. Her chances of recurrence were just over 10% with the lumpectomy and just bellow 10% with mastectomy. They let her choose which she wanted but they stressed that they were basically the same in term of future.
---

I think Bec is 32 so diagnosed at 30.
#duck cancer 🩷

Time to start looking at new thread titles … fancy having enough front bums, back bums and bum bums for 32 chapters! Only in a rodents 🐀 world!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.