TiffanyThinks #29 Too cheap for tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe princess should do a video about how terrible the trolls are 😂 It would be more interesting than the 7626th egg sandwish, handcreme or coffee b*llshit-vlogs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've wondered about this and decided that Fuckey is really this airheaded. I thought that perhaps she was instructed to stir trouble in the comments to increase drama and engagement but then realised that she causes more trouble than benefit to the Fanny. Remember the tag-gate? She continuously brought attention to it everywhere which was definitely not beneficial to the rodent.

I think Fuckey is a mentally ill unstable superfan. She jumps between reproach and adoration and I wouldn't be surprised if she physically stalked the rodent.
I agree. Fluffy is unstable enough to be scary if she was clever enough to stalk. I’m happy it’s the cream or grey box windows she’s peering through … perhaps she knows where Astin goes to school. Scary because over a long period of time she’s demonstrated persistent erratic behaviour and conversation.
She’s clever enough to change her username when required so she’s definitely clever enough to stalk Fanny!
---
Didn’t Fluffy say last year she was getting engaged?
Perhaps she needs her own set of little blue balls to focus on!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Fluffy wrote "... they have used our voices and our images." So, Fluffy really looks and sounds like that? Also, does Vee go around with a fluorescent syringe ready to poke someone?

How will Tiffany get to 200K subscribers if the videos are private?! Think, Fluffy, think.

I was wondering about that as well. Fluffy is paying for attention from Tiffany. When someone donates, the comment is tagged and it stands out. Also, Fluffy wants Tiffany to think about her when Tiffany treats Astin to ice cream, so much so that Tiffany would just invite Fluffy to join them! Just like when Fluffy donated for the parking fee at the hospital for Matt and Amma. Fluffy was really thinking:
"Tiff, please think about me. I, too, would like to visit you at the hospital. See, I am concerned and would like to join Amma and Matt in visiting you. I could meet them somewhere in between and they could pick me up on their way to the hospital!"
Think about it, if fluffyshitstirs really was that much of a stalker TT would have blocked her in a heartbeat. It's someone in the family playing games.
---
I've wondered about this and decided that Fuckey is really this airheaded. I thought that perhaps she was instructed to stir trouble in the comments to increase drama and engagement but then realised that she causes more trouble than benefit to the Fanny. Remember the tag-gate? She continuously brought attention to it everywhere which was definitely not beneficial to the rodent.

I think Fuckey is a mentally ill unstable superfan. She jumps between reproach and adoration and I wouldn't be surprised if she physically stalked the rodent.
Then she would have been blocked!
---
The hernia and gastroenteritis are unrelated, correct? She went to the hospital for gastroenteritis not the hernia?
im confused on the timeline.
Congratulations and welcome to the confused club. Just assume everything TT says and shows is a lie and it makes much more sense 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.