TiffanyThinks #30 I can see beneath your beautiful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Copy to previous thread …

Thanks to @Make sense of it! for the thread title with the most likes ✅✅✅

Off we go for more FannyFun …
---
Maybe Fanny needs a Fucky ? 🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
No, you have a parasocial relationship.
View attachment 2764369
"IT'S a normal attachment" hum...what is that. The only you tuber with cancer that I could say I was a bit concerned about when he did not post and then finally did not at all was Daniel DC Becker who was very likeable and you were really pulling for him...he had not that much support and tried to work until the end. But I will save "attachment" for those on my real life experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Don't worry Joanne granny, the princess will show up tomorrow, sunday payday remember?
Which Pole does Joannerudolph come from?
Princess hasn’t ever been MIA because of ill health!
You all are her ‘go to’ for bleating out her secret woman’s business and as we know … big news brings big paydays, so chill!
She’s probably just taking a moment to decide what suburb she’ll buy her next property in!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Make sense of it! Blue, I think the Fanny-rat won't block Fuckey because:

a) the Fanny doesn't understand boundaries
b) the Fanny is flattered to receive so much attention from a fan even a mental one
c) the Fanny remembers all the past loyalty and block and delete services from Fuckey
d) Fuckey reproaches the Fanny at times but the Fanny probably sees Fuckey as someone slow, pitiful, and harmless

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't worry Joanne granny, the princess will show up tomorrow, sunday payday remember?
I really hope she decides to do a medical update and not throw another completely outdates bunch of garbage on...but I guess we all know what she will do. Sunday is ££ day so maybe she will want an exciting click bait thumbnail.

Reactions: 7
Copy to previous thread …

Thanks to @Make sense of it! for the thread title with the most likes ✅✅✅

Off we go for more FannyFun …
---
Maybe Fanny needs a Fucky ? 🥳
Thank you for your services once again. Dont forget to clock your time "working" on TL for the ATO 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you for your services once again. Dont forget to clock your time "working" on TL for the ATO 😉
You make me smile 😘 … Thank you!
This thread is a constant source of laughter and I’m either ROFL or spitting my coffee and tea all over myself.

You know my husband and I and our own 3 children, have our best friends 2 babies with us while their parents (who are both surgeon's) are at the forefront of a bloody horrific & incomprehensible war in another country. It has now been more than 9 weeks since we have heard from them and while my heart is so heavy with worry and sadness, I do still smile when I read this thread!

So thanks Princess Fanny for this brilliant loving TL family you have bestowed us all with 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I really hope she decides to do a medical update and not throw another completely outdates bunch of garbage on...but I guess we all know what she will do. Sunday is ££ day so maybe she will want an exciting click bait thumbnail.
It will be the tedium of putting on the merch and going to A & E and lots of talk about I did vomit alot alot alot. And discussing eating - or not.

Even though we know the ending for at least 2 weeks now she will put us through it as her stans seem to have no concept of time or space.

It's like starting a book from the end and reading backwards.

• Haha
You make me smile 😘 … Thank you!
This thread is a constant source of laughter and I’m either ROFL or spitting my coffee and tea all over myself.

You know my husband and I and our own 3 children, have our best friends 2 babies with us while their parents (who are both surgeon's) are at the forefront of a bloody horrific & incomprehensible war in another country. It has now been more than 9 weeks since we have heard from them and while my heart is so heavy with worry and sadness, I do still smile when I read this thread!

So thanks Princess Fanny for this brilliant loving TL family you have bestowed us all with 💕
I had seen you mention the 2 babies around Christmas time, l hadn't checked back in to see if you have heard from the parents (also don't want to pry). I can imagine your worry, how are the children doing? I bet Auntie Daisy is showering them with all the love, care and compassion while your heart aches with the unknown. Call me a mushroom, where is the war, don't answer if you are not able to. Hopefully no news is good news. Glad we can make you laugh. X

• Heart
I had seen you mention the 2 babies around Christmas time, l hadn't checked back in to see if you have heard from the parents (also don't want to pry). I can imagine your worry, how are the children doing? I bet Auntie Daisy is showering them with all the love, care and compassion while your heart aches with the unknown. Call me a mushroom, where is the war, don't answer if you are not able to. Hopefully no news is good news. Glad we can make you laugh. X
Ukraine or Hamas & Israel

• Heart
Reactions: 5
that is what came to my mind...probably Israel/Hamas situation...wishing for good news soon.
I agree with Daisy, tattle is a welcome distraction from the troubles in our real lives. Having a good laugh once and awhile is the best remedy to stay sane in this world. And I mean not laughing at Tiffany and her having cancer... I mean laughing about the way she is as a person, the stupid stuff she pulls and puts out on the internet. I don't wish her dying from cancer... the rest (her relationship with HA etc) I don't care, if she stays with him gets married and buys a golden retriever, or they break up... I don't give a f*ck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
tjing tjin£££ vlog is up! Going to A&E wearing her blue we got this sweater 😂 Luckily she doesnt get ptsd vibes from her we got this merch, they don't remember her of her cancer journey,like so many other stuff did... thank god!

Nothing is TMI on her channel? really? it's even TMI to explain what happened during the big surgery, Vagina is a bad word, let's call it front bum... ass is back bum... sex is a no go to talk about, but nothing is TMI.

Green stool... it's probably just an infection??? I hope they are right cos green stool is also a symptom of liver disease. I doubt princess will be that smart to mention to the doctors she had a tiny spot on her liver.

She had to cancel work which really upset her??? Honey they are used to it you're not coming in to work. You cancel your job all the time, most of the time for nothing so you can shop, getting you nails did, meet up with your mom and sister..

But after all, princess learned a big lesson: always always tick tick tick go to a doctor when you're not feeling well. What a smart girl our princess, how many times did she learned this lesson before? It's the story of her life... something's not right let's wait for a few weeks, let's bury our heads into to ground and pretend nothing is wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Well all panned out as predicted. She did vomit alot alot, wore the merch to A and E. Instead of going to her local A and E though the mother took her to RM A and E miles away from the cream box. Sort of defeats the purpose of an Accident or Emergency one would have thought.

Ate some crisps to see if she would vomit.

Got out of hosp it al.

Next morning - not sure what residence she was in - had the languishing in bed with the filters. Heading back to A and E - one of her choice prob. The end.

Even though 99% predicted the content didn't expect even her to get a part 2 out of the debacle. Guess we will have to wait till Thursday to discover what happens then!

Oh wait - we already know!

bleeping shameless.

• Haha
  • Sick
Vomiting
Green tit
Beaming smile after seeing doctor
Death filter back the next morning

• Haha
Reactions: 15
WEll the thumbnail should have read VOMIT AND GREEN CONTENTS IN STOMA
That is what happened. Seems like they discharged her and then the tease update in her first comment says she was back again. I think something is going on big time in there and not just eating something "dodgy" as he said. So big tease up for Thurs.
---
Vomiting
Green tit
Beaming smile after seeing doctor
Death filter back the next morning
interesting how her face tone changes on command ...filter...filter....filter.

• Haha
Nasty b*tch. She knows what they found but she won't tell. She will stretch it for views. She doesn't care people are not interested in seeing hospital doors.

People want to know the results.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
What a coincidence that her anxiety level and her sicky spells started up soon after the TDT (RIP) and TS channel(s) were created.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.