TiffanyThinks #25 We still got this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was surreal. I don't think Tiffany ever read anything about her cancer. Can you imagine they have been going through this for 2 years now which is plenty of time to educate themselves, but they are not aware of the most basic stuff.
She even has said it in her videos that she don’t google an don’t want to educate herself. Because it is scary what you read.
But today’s video has proven that the sisters are beyond stupid and know nothing about this disease.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Does the Royal Brompton have private rooms though? I'm worried for her, could be a hectic situation in a ward with actual sick people and not being able to vlog 😫
Omg she will absolutely need a private room for her little naps.
---
You really could not write this script. That sister is really just now reading google in another clown car? Meanwhile Judith has yet another half day off work to deal with the gutter man.
Honestly, never saw the like of it!!
More and more convinced this is AI and we are in a parallel universe.
---

She will have C Diff of the lung and need her own quarters.
C Diff of the lung 🤣 🤣 😂 😂😆💀⚱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Elodie explaning that stage 4 cancer is where cancer cells from the original tumour travel via the blood or lymph system to other organs….. are you seriously telling me they didn’t know this until now? Seriously?????? Jesus Christ thats like the most basic fact about cancer that everyone knows! The pair of them acting like this is brand new information. Do none of them do any reading up on even the basics? Then th comment about how if she’s constantly worrying about what’s going to happen next she will always be worried between scans - ermmmm
yes. Yes. Thats exactly what life is like for those with stage 4 cancer. What part of this isnt she getting??
It is sad that this woman is spending her time on line reading about herself and trying to tailor her videos to the comments. Noteworthy today.
-many have commented she needs to bring someone else to appointment so today it is Elodie (bad choice)
-many have questioned the Euphoria after the stage 4 diagnosis...she tries to explain that away
-many have made comments about no exact date...today she stated September 25.
-today she acknowledged thru Elodie that she asks family to wear the merch. Many have noted that so non big news there.
-Wants to be clear that she knows it is stage 4 and I heard many references to having cancer for the rest of her life. Many comments
about that....she wants people to know that she knows.

Today was really mostly damage control on that last video together with the plan for ablation that was changed quickly to surgery. Could it be simply that wait for surgery is shorter? I would have to think that is the reason. IN any even waiting a month seems like a long time for stage. 4 but guess it is what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg she will absolutely need a private room for her little naps.
---

C Diff of the lung 🤣 🤣 😂 😂😆💀⚱
And our likkle pwincess can’t stand the sound of people who snore, people who are crying, people who were sick (i give her this one, because that sound is something i also can not take). But the normal ward sounds were too much for her. And lady stamping foot had her private room after a lot of hysterical panic attacks. 😠

• Haha
  • Sick
And the comments from her fans are something else! Absolutely thick as mince, all of them! They all think ( thanks to Tiff) she will be fine!
Dolt Cult. They really need to head to Utah and start their own delusional commune.
---
It is sad that this woman is spending her time on line reading about herself and trying to tailor her videos to the comments. Noteworthy today.
-many have commented she needs to bring someone else to appointment so today it is Elodie (bad choice)
-many have questioned the Euphoria after the stage 4 diagnosis...she tries to explain that away
-many have made comments about no exact date...today she stated September 25.
-today she acknowledged thru Elodie that she asks family to wear the merch. Many have noted that so non big news there.
-Wants to be clear that she knows it is stage 4 and I heard many references to having cancer for the rest of her life. Many comments
about that....she wants people to know that she knows.

Today was really mostly damage control on that last video together with the plan for ablation that was changed quickly to surgery. Could it be simply that wait for surgery is shorter? I would have to think that is the reason. IN any even waiting a month seems like a long time for stage. 4 but guess it is what it is.
She dissects every comment here and on her controlled platforms and trys to counteract that which she can. Including driving herself to this appointment - an absolute first!! 💯 - she thinks - manipulation of the narrative for the last almost decade.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That was a hard watch. It's hard to see someone trying to come to terms with a now stage 4 diagnosis. I felt it was an honest and even a brave video for Tiffany as she really does have a hard time discussing her health as openly as some other you-tubers do. Something she fully admits, I should add, and of course they're her videos, she can do as she wishes. We now have a young woman who is back to having surgery and it's just so damn sad. I can imagine how scared she must be, it was hard to see her tearing up. From everything I have read, surgery does seem a better option for something more long term, so I'm glad it's going that way. I'm really hoping she's able to have many good years left. Breaks my heart to see anyone suffering from this awful disease, but it is especially hard when it's someone so young.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Dolt Cult. They really need to head to Utah and start their own delusional commune.
---

She dissects every comment here and on her controlled platforms and trys to counteract that which she can. Including driving herself to this appointment - an absolute first!! 💯 - she thinks - manipulation of the narrative for the last almost decade.
Omg this was the first time she drove herself to the hospital! I'm glad Amma was given some peace time but why did her useless sister have to tag along? Is Tiffany able to do ANYTHING by herself? She can't even select gonks and Christmas paraphernalia on her own.

• Haha
Omg this was the first time she drove herself to the hospital! I'm glad Amma was given some peace time but why did her useless sister have to tag along? Is Tiffany able to do ANYTHING by herself? She can't even select gonks and Christmas paraphernalia on her own.
The sister doesn't seem to care very much, she shows no emotions at all. She talks about T's stage 4 cancer as if she has the flu.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I did not watch the latest one. Saw the title and figured it must be a hard one to watch (for myself). I don't like her and all her antics. Couldn't stand it when she went "party party party" in the last one. But knowing her, that's how she copes. Certainly not the best news ever and she must be going thru her own process.

In fact I commend her for picking up the camera and acting (ab)normal. She'll go through her manic depressive episodes and panic attacks for sure. I don't doubt her relationship with Matt and he too must be feeling overwhelmed with the news.

As a caregiver of someone who has just completed cancer treatment, I feel for her.

I think I need a group hug. Anyone?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Elodie wanted a break from the grumpy boy who never smiles.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The sister doesn't seem to care very much, she shows no emotions at all. She talks about T's stage 4 cancer as if she has the flu.
Elodie was giddy after the "Cancer grew/came back" consultation. She excitedly talked about removing thigh muscles to fill in the void in the pelvis. I think both sisters are tactless and not normal. They don't have a normal affect.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I did not watch the latest one. Saw the title and figured it must be a hard one to watch (for myself). I don't like her and all her antics. Couldn't stand it when she went "party party party" in the last one. But knowing her, that's how she copes. Certainly not the best news ever and she must be going thru her own process.

In fact I commend her for picking up the camera and acting (ab)normal. She'll go through her manic depressive episodes and panic attacks for sure. I don't doubt her relationship with Matt and he too must be feeling overwhelmed with the news.

As a caregiver of someone who has just completed cancer treatment, I feel for her.

I think I need a group hug. Anyone?
Yes, of course ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yip, the plan appeared to be in the AM that Amma and Judith were doing the usual drive drive drive tick tick tick as Judith was only doing a few hours in work.

Then a twist!!

Ha was having to sort the gutter man, Amma was stood down and the sister was stood up and princess was driving herself!!!!

Think she had read Tattle comments in the meantime and realised she was a tool having to be chauffeured to every appointment. She is in it for the long haul now and needs to be viewed as a brave heroine rather than a likkle princess.

She will only be able to keep it up for a few times though. Then she will revert.

• Haha
  • Heart
There was one positive in this video. She put up the definition of "pneumothorax". I personally have never come across it and in the old days, Tiffany would not bother explaining anything medical. She would clumsily mention terms and protocols without understanding it and would not care that her viewers found her nonsensical.

• Haha
It's her sister, I've no doubt she cares and is worried, but wants to remain positive, same as Tiffany does. They both are also quite sheltered, so that's playing into it as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
And our likkle pwincess can’t stand the sound of people who snore, people who are crying, people who were sick (i give her this one, because that sound is something i also can not take). But the normal ward sounds were too much for her. And lady stamping foot had her private room after a lot of hysterical panic attacks. 😠
For sure
---
What the.. I think this surgeon tells every patient that he would treat them like his sister 🙈
If this is true - and I ABSOLUTELY doubt it in fairness - it is reportable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does the Royal Brompton have private rooms though? I'm worried for her, could be a hectic situation in a ward with actual sick people and not being able to vlog 😫
I really hope she doesn’t make rude comments about the other patients. I remember being so annoyed when she kept commenting about the ‘old people’ in the waiting area and she justifies it with ‘it’s because I’m old at heart, so it makes sense’ wow ok, lol interesting.. 😐

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.