TiffanyThinks #25 We still got this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Link to previous thread …
---
Thanks @Villanelly for the title thought!
It was liked by many ✅✅✅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey guys, I haven't posted on this thread much and don't know too many of the details (let's face it there's so many different details it's hard to keep up!), but am I right in thinking it's now the consensus that she was probably stage 4 all along? Obviously there was the hoo-ha about St George's diagnosing the lung nodule as cancer, then Royal Marsden disagreed, but now that that same nodule is growing bigger, surely that means that it was cancer to begin with and St George's were indeed correct?

The liver is what is confusing me because in the recent vid she literally says "the liver's never been mentioned before." Except it blatantly has? From her videos around March 2022 she had scans because they thought they found something in the liver, but told her it was just a "bit of inflammation" 🥴Surely it's not a coincidence that something was initially flagged in the lung and liver and now she apparently has mets to both of them? Are we thinking they were cancer all along / stage 4 but maybe too small for the scans to pick up as cancer / too small to biopsy?

Reactions: 21
Hey guys, I haven't posted on this thread much and don't know too many of the details (let's face it there's so many different details it's hard to keep up!), but am I right in thinking it's now the consensus that she was probably stage 4 all along? Obviously there was the hoo-ha about St George's diagnosing the lung nodule as cancer, then Royal Marsden disagreed, but now that that same nodule is growing bigger, surely that means that it was cancer to begin with and St George's were indeed correct?

The liver is what is confusing me because in the recent vid she literally says "the liver's never been mentioned before." Except it blatantly has? From her videos around March 2022 she had scans because they thought they found something in the liver, but told her it was just a "bit of inflammation" 🥴Surely it's not a coincidence that something was initially flagged in the lung and liver and now she apparently has mets to both of them? Are we thinking they were cancer all along / stage 4 but maybe too small for the scans to pick up as cancer / too small to biopsy?
That is indeed the general idea. The lesions were too small to see on the scans. And miss T, as we all know her too well, went to another hospital, the RM. Because St George was very wrong staging her as stage 4, according to TT. Sigh.

Reactions: 15
Regarding the injections, I think they were indeed vitamin D ones. I'm not surprised they would need them. Many people are vit D deficient, it's difficult to get it from the sun (and it's even harder for darker skins to absorb vitamin D from the sun) so it's best to take it in a tablet form apparently. And we know these 2 sisters have a bad diet, well at least Tiffany.

I think she was also treated for iron deficiency and anemia and I got confused and asumed she was getting B12 shots (for iron deficiency).

Reactions: 11
So basically she was offered chemo after that big life saving surgery and she denied?

edit:
Does anyone remember in which video she speaks about chemo after surgery?
Because I remember it happened.

Link to previous thread …
---
Thanks @Villanelly for the title thought!
It was liked by many ✅✅✅
✅️✅️✅️ thanks @Daisychain4
---
If Tiffany ends up needing chemo and looses her luscious locks (let's face it, one less job for Amma to brush the rats nest if she's unwell) lm wondering if Jenny might send Tiffany some Disney ears? I can just see Tiffany walking around M & S with Mickey Mouse ears on her bald head wearing cosy pyjamas.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
In her very last video before the surgery (when she was already in the hospital). She was very sad and said that probably the surgery won't be the end of her journey and she'll have to do chemo after it.

Reactions: 12
In her very last video before the surgery (when she was already in the hospital). She was very sad and said that probably the surgery won't be the end of her journey and she'll have to do chemo after it.
If the doctors told her after the surgery that she should have more chemo and she indeed refused it, then that's absolutely insane. On what grounds would she decline? I can't believe someone would be this stupid and careless. And reckless.

But then Nalie Agustin was given a choice to have her arm lymph nodes removed as it had cancer but she refused as it could affect the arm's mobility (at least that's what she said). She opted to have chemo to kill the cancer there. I wonder if the cancer would still come back if she had opted to have it surgically removed.

Last edited:
If the doctors told her after the surgery that she should have more chemo and she indeed refused it, then that's absolutely insane. On what grounds would she decline? I can't believe someone would be this stupid and careless. And reckless.

But then Nalie Agustin was given a choice to have her arm lymph nodes removed as it had cancer but she refused as it could affect the arm's mobility (at least that's what she said). She opted to have chemo to kill the cancer there. I wonder if the cancer would still come back if she had opted to have it surgically removed.
Chemo on what? Remember God surgeon could see with the naked eye that there was no cancer cells in her body. Tiffany said this, that during the surgery he looked and there was no cancer cells left.
Side note, lm all for the right to refuse any treatment, patients should be allowed to make an informed decision.

• Haha
Chemo on what? Remember God surgeon could see with the naked eye that there was no cancer cells in her body. Tiffany said this, that during the surgery he looked and there was no cancer cells left.
Side note, lm all for the right to refuse any treatment, patients should be allowed to make an informed decision.
:LOL: How could I forget about her god surgeon's magical ability to see cancer cells flying inside of her body.
"Side note, lm all for the right to refuse any treatment, patients should be allowed to make an informed decision." - I am as well. The problem is, Tiffany's decisions are uninformed. If she did refuse chemo after the surgery, then it would be because of her stubborness and ridiculous belief that she was cancer free, hence no further treatment was needed. Like when she chose to watch and wait and believed there were no "CANCER CELLS" in her body.

• Haha

Yes, it appears that St.George’s saw possible mets early on but Marsden disputed. There is another video claiming St. George’s “misdiagnosed” her. I wonder if she’ll delete that.

Lung
Liver

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Very sad if Tiffany did indeed turn down chemo after surgery. It's not something that was actually mentioned one way or another that I can recall? Maybe someone remembers it more clearly than I do. I find it hard to believe she would turn it down if her team/surgeon felt she should have it. She seems to follow what they recommend. For those with more knowledge, and familiar with such situations, do you feel if she had chemo after the surgery that it would have really helped, or do you assume she was stage 4 already at that point, and it would have made minimal difference? At the same time, would they have performed such an extreme (and no doubt very expensive) surgery if they thought she was stage 4, so it's all rather confusing.

And NED can be a tricky term too. For someone who wants to always believe the best, and doesn't do their own independent research, they can see it as a cancer free card. And I certainly understand wanting to harness that feeling of hope and optimism. Hope is a good thing. However, the reality is, that term comes with a lot of nuance. I can only hope surgery is still an option for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

I think you have effectively summed up the whole story. You have all the details exactly as I understand them..yes stage 4 and original diagnosis had it correct. Was the surgery the best route here....maybe still will give her longer life but just a guess from afar.
---
So basically she was offered chemo after that big life saving surgery and she denied?

edit:
Because I remember it happened.
Prior to surgery she mentioned it as a "possibility" and most here commented it would be likely to be given . The thing she never mentioned and seems logical is post surgery the thinking is it was probably offered and she declined.
---
she need too get those scans done soon
Come on Tcky....she and her "darling" need to go on a "little" holiday to Greece!!! By now she is back.
---

I think it is more "stupid and careless" if her team did NOT recommend some mop up chemo.

Last edited:
:LOL: How could I forget about her god surgeon's magical ability to see cancer cells flying inside of her body.
"Side note, lm all for the right to refuse any treatment, patients should be allowed to make an informed decision." - I am as well. The problem is, Tiffany's decisions are uninformed. If she did refuse chemo after the surgery, then it would be because of her stubborness and ridiculous belief that she was cancer free, hence no further treatment was needed. Like when she chose to watch and wait and believed there were no "CANCER CELLS" in her body.
Besides the God surgeon, there's also God himself who was gonna take over during the surgery and do his magic hocus pocus through the hands of the surgeon. Praise the lord! hmmm did not work after all, God surgeon and God himself fucked up badly in this case... maybe another 1200 rosaries will do the trick... tick tick tick 🤪

• Haha

Exactly that. Both the lung and the liver were under investigation. Difference been that at St George they told her it was lung cancer and she was stage 4. While the liver, investigated in the Royal Marsden due to suspicions in a scan, apparently was diagnosed as inflammation.

Reactions: 9
Very sad if Tiffany did indeed turn down chemo after surgery. It's not something that was actually mentioned one way or another that I can recall? Maybe someone remembers it more clearly than I do. I find it hard to believe she would turn it down if her team/surgeon felt she should have it. She seems to follow what they recommend. For those with more knowledge, and familiar with such situations, do you feel if she had chemo after the surgery that it would have really helped, or do you assume she was stage 4 already at that point, and it would have made minimal difference? At the same time, would they have performed such an extreme (and no doubt very expensive) surgery if they thought she was stage 4, so it's all rather confusing.

And NED can be a tricky term too. For someone who wants to always believe the best, and doesn't do their own independent research, they can see it as a cancer free card. And I certainly understand wanting to harness that feeling of hope and optimism. Hope is a good thing. However, the reality is, that term comes with a lot of nuance. I can only hope surgery is still an option for her.
she does not outright said that she turn down the chemo,it is my assumption. but I watched back the video and she said that she knows the surgery is not the end of the journey because they might suggest chemo, after that she never spoke about it as I know?! Im not working in healthcare so I dont know that chemo after this kind of surgery is a protocol or not. Maybe someone who works in healthcare can enlighten us.

I think you have effectively summed up the whole story. You have all the details exactly as I understand them..yes stage 4 and original diagnosis had it correct. Was the surgery the best route here....maybe still will give her longer life but just a guess from afar.
---

Prior to surgery she mentioned it as a "possibility" and most here commented it would be likely to be given . The thing she never mentioned and seems logical is post surgery the thinking is it was probably offered and she declined.
---

Come on Tcky....she and her "darling" need to go on a "little" holiday to Greece!!! By now she is back.
---

I think it is more "stupid and careless" if her team did NOT recommend some mop up chemo.
I think that if her team and God doctor had told her that chemo is a must after her surgery to wipe out circulating cancer cells, Tiffany would not refuse. She said herself that there might be a need for chemo after surgery. Oddly we never saw her having chemo in the videos. Either she hide it in her videos, or her team did not tell her it is needed. She would not refuse..Either way, Tiffany was a stage 4 when she first was diagnosed in her first hospital and she was not given the surgery option. That is why they researched and found out the God surgeon in Marsden is among the best top15 doctors in the world who perform such invasive surgeries. Tiffany was vague, she never gave much detail about anything doctors told her. Most of her videos were about getting cozy, darling or Amma cooking, “ hmm hmmm” at food she tried and liked, the daily smoothies....

Reactions: 8
There was one early vlog where she says she was told she was stage 4. This was the vlog after the one where she and Matt spoke with a junior doctor who gave them bad news, and Matt was genuinely (I believe) breaking down off-camera while T was filming herself. I guess this was not the Royal Marsden? Maybe she went to RM after that to get a second opinion and was told there that the spot in the lung might not be a met.

Reactions: 6

the activity in her lung was always there but obvs slow growing and it didn’t react to the chemo?..it was sly..TT was always sadly stage 4....as our livers help detox our bodies it’s not surprising that it’d show inflammation occasionally during toxic treatments?..

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.