TiffanyThinks #25 We still got this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judith tried to let on the pen 🖊 was more than 99 pence as I pointed out some posts ago. She saw it in home bargains at 99 pence but seemingly it must be more in the post office 🖊 pen gate.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched!! Anyone else get the impression the liver was spoke about? Tiff mentioned it, voice wobbled a bit then changed to something else. I do think our girl is realising what stage four is.

Reactions: 16
Gets a parking space at the hospital straight away. TT and Elodie very jollyin the car. Going to ask for a biopsy of the liver. Great idea, they agree.

In they go via the Oak Centre. Elodie has a chai latte. Waiting room footage with piano music.
They have a list of questions, let's get a date in to sort the lung ASAP. She goes to room 8, that's a good sign.

They come out. Says we can talk in the car. Back in car, TT is applying lots of lip balm. The person that does the ablation is a radiologist. They said please can you hurry and get it done within a month. They said they will try. The liver cyst - they can't take a biopsy because it's too small... so that's that. Everything is OK. She confirms she is now Stage 4 due to the spread. She was in denial about this, and asked am I stage 4, and they said yes. Nothing to worry about, We Got This.
Elodie is looking on Google. TT thinks it will never end. Elodie says you can't live like that.

Then a written message insert comes on the screen saying she is now not having an ablation, the doctor called and said it has to be a resection.

Matt is cooking dinner, TT says she is coming down with something. She's run down, Matt says. Matt made chilli con carne which is perfect. TT has a shower before they heat it up.

TT asks us to give our loved ones a big cuddle or send them a message to say we love them. Life is hectic and you just don't know.

---
Next morning - TT still feels run down, is under a lot of stress and is having a day in bed. Amma is making a juice. Apologies that this whole video is MEH. TT says she is very worried and needs time.

A little later TT feels a lot better and updates us that the oncologist rang and had had a meeting, they agreed that she resection (surgery) is the best option and less risk of pneumothorax. Surgery will take place at Royal Brompton and she is awaiting a date for this. TT feels OK as has a very good team and is under the very best care for her case. When they remove it they can test the margins which TT is happy about to know everything has been removed.

FIN.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She was being more realistic in this vid. Now realizes she's stage 4. Surgery needed. Still watching the liver. Too small to biopsy. I'll bet it turns out to be a met. Sad, but most likely true. She was clearly thrown by those asking her why she was previously so giddy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was surprised at her in this video. Sure there was some of the old annoying things but she seemed real. I didn't really feel anything was fake for the camera, except maybe the staring off into the distance and the dates of lung nodule lol. We did learn some about the appointment and I do think she's closer to admitting to herself what Stage 4 is and that she will never be cancer free, sadly. I guess if being deliriously happy gets her through it, then so be it.
She said to her sister in the car "guess what" 3 months till Christmas and her sister said I thought you were going to tell me you're engaged and something about hiding the ring...T just changed the subject lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She seems happier with surgery and is hoping for clear margins although she realizes she'll always have scans to see if it has spread elsewhere. She also said she would record the visit for HA to hear later after he said he's interested in what the doctor says.

Reactions: 6
I watched!! Anyone else get the impression the liver was spoke about? Tiff mentioned it, voice wobbled a bit then changed to something else. I do think our girl is realising what stage four is.
Liver is not in the clear. That was my takeaway.
---
She never clarified if chemo will be done after surgery. She said she was going to ask but never told us anything more.

Reactions: 13
She contradicts herself so much it’s difficult to understand what she truly feels.
She needs counseling. Her persistent positivity might cause a break down.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel very sad for her, I know she didn't seem to think it mattered before, but I do think the reality of what being Stage 4 means, is sinking in for her now. I wish she had a better support network than that useless boyfriend and sister. Don't think you could get a brain cell between them and this constant insistence of being positive - no wonder where she gets it from. It's not healthy at all.

Reactions: 12
Here's one thing about which to be happy: that it is Tiffany narrating her videos instead of her sister! Even with what seems like a cold and possible nasal congestion, Tiffany speaks much more clearly than does her sister. Her sister talks in a fast-paced mumble and doesn't really articulate. It's a real wonder her child, Astin, actually speaks clearly and is way more understandable than his own mum is. Astin's dad speaks very clearly, as I recall from earlier videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was actually surprised by her video.. I did get teary eyed at the beginning because I think reality is hitting her. She made herself believe she was cancer free, admitted that, and said she wouldn’t do that again. She also mentions that she will never be cancer free and she is now at a stage 4 diagnosis.. which I’m shocked she actually admitted on camera. Maybe it is because she’s not going to be in denial or delusional anymore. You know, I posted a comment here about accepting t to act anyway she wants because I don’t know how I would act in her situation. But I just wish she knew that it is ok to be upset, frustrated and angry. In this video, she mentions a few times ‘all I can be is happy’ .. I feel like she’s bottling everything inside.. just like the rest of her family members and ha. It’s actually sad to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Part 2.

More rambling. Now rambling about a book, skip. Showing her food, Home Bargain trip, skip. Car rambling, skip. Hearing Elodie, SKIP. Omg Elodie in the car with her to the hospital? Another car clown conversation? Hospital waiting room sad piano music, tick tick tick. So much dragging. Just get to the actual important stuff - the talk with the oncology people, jesus. Now she is out and more rambling, nonsensical. Eww applying that pink lip balm with her fingers. She says another appointment with a radiologist about ablation. She was telling her oncologists to "Please hurry!" ???

She is very much in denial about her stage. She says "I am RIGHT NOW stage 4, but that's ONLY BECAUSE it's gone from one area to the lung." - No tit, Sherlock. That is exactly what it makes Stage 4. She asked them and the doctor said "Yes you are stage 4."

Her sister is now reading out loud about how adenocarcinoma (she says adenomacarcana) spreads to other parts via the bloodstream or lymph system. You couldn't make this tit up. Why start reading it to her on camera? And Tiffany is staring at her as if she has never heard of such a thing in her life.

And the clown car convo is starting now with her sister giving opinion.

Cut to HA, SKIPPPPP.

Cut to Tiffany saying that she is going downstairs to have dinner, a massive SKIP.

Final scene. She got a call from her oncologist. Ablation is not the best option. But "removing, to actually PHYSICALLY CUT IT OUT is the best option." The oncologist said that that way there is a less risk of something happening, Tiffany would say it wrong so she put the definition of it on the screen. It's pneumothorax, lung collapse. That's what happened to Bowelbabe as @ellyjelly2 mentioned.

So now waiting for the surgeons to give her a call.

Final thoughts. She is happy it will be a surgery. She is saying that with surgery they can check the margins and if margins are clear, it will "Allow me to think that okay, fine, they removed everything." In other words, it will allow Tiffany to go back to her denial.

Conclusion: I hate it when she says BODY :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Part 2.

More rambling. Now rambling about a book, skip. Showing her food, Home Bargain trip, skip. Car rambling, skip. Hearing Elodie, SKIP. Omg Elodie in the car with her to the hospital? Another car clown conversation? Hospital waiting room sad piano music, tick tick tick. So much dragging. Just get to the actual important stuff - the talk with the oncology people, jesus. Now she is out and more rambling, nonsensical. Eww applying that pink lip balm with her fingers. She says another appointment with a radiologist about ablation. She was telling her oncologists to "Please hurry!" ???

She is very much in denial about her stage. She says "I am RIGHT NOW stage 4, but that's ONLY BECAUSE it's gone from one area to the lung." - No tit, Sherlock. That is exactly what it makes Stage 4. She asked them and the doctor said "Yes you are stage 4."

Her sister is now reading about stage 4 adenocarcinoma (she says adenomacarcana) out loud 🤣 You couldn't make this tit up.

Cut to HA, SKIPPPPP.

Cut to Tiffany saying that she is going downstairs to have dinner, a massive SKIP.

Final scene. She got a call from her oncologist. Ablation is not the best option. But "removing, to actually PHYSICALLY CUT IT OUT" is the best option." The oncologist said that that way there is a less risk of something happening, Tiffany would say it wrong so she put the definition of it on the screen. It's pneumothorax, lung collapse. That's what happened to Bowelbabe as @ellyjelly2 mentioned.

Final thoughts. She is happy it will be a surgery. She is saying that with surgery they can check the margins and if margins are clear, it will "Allow me to think that okay, fine, they removed everything." In other words, it will allow Tiffany to go back to her denial.

That sister though!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Elodie seems like she's trying to do damage control to reassure Tiffany but she's just talking out of her ass. "See, you've got Adenamacansana."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Part 2.

Her sister is now reading out loud about how adenocarcinoma (she says adenomacarcana) spreads to other parts via the bloodstream or lymph system. You couldn't make this tit up. Why start reading it to her on camera? And Tiffany is staring at her as if she has never heard of such a thing in her life.

Cut to HA, SKIPPPPP.

Final scene. She got a call from her oncologist. Ablation is not the best option. But "removing, to actually PHYSICALLY CUT IT OUT is the best option." The oncologist said that that way there is a less risk of something happening, Tiffany would say it wrong so she put the definition of it on the screen. It's pneumothorax, lung collapse. That's what happened to Bowelbabe as @ellyjelly2 mentioned.

She seems to think when they can remove everything in her lung, she's back to stage 3 again. I think she still doesn't understand for the full 100%

• Sick
I skipped and dipped through it and it’s obvs she’s at last getting a grip on the reality of her situation..I don’t understand why she films all the micro details of a hospital app like getting water, sitting in a chair going through doors etc..its tedious af..Tiffany is more ‘normal‘ around her sister but one has to now wonder if their mums positivity in the face of whatever has turned into toxic positivity for T and apparently it’s a bad trait particularly for cancer patients to have..there’s some reading that T needs to do even if she doesn’t wish to study anything about her cancer she needs to understand that her emotional blocking of anything other than positive feelings are very harmful for her..where‘s the counselling she was supposed to be getting?..and yes those repetitive staring into the distance and biting of one’s lip and actually filming that brings us all back to reality..if only Tiffany was chocolate she could eat herself..and you know it’d only be a ickle bite..but she definitely would..😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She seems to think when they can remove everything in her lung, she's back to stage 3 again. I think she still doesn't understand for the full 100%
I think so. Why say "It is stage 4 but only because blablablabla"? The cancer did it the correct way to become stage 4. That's the only way to become stage 4. She is so baffling.

• Heart
I think so. Why say "It is stage 4 but only because blablablabla"? The cancer did it the correct way to become stage 4. That's the only way to become stage 4. She is so baffling.
That's really weird. Like you can switch back from stage 4 to 3 just like that..she still doesn't understand her diagnosis

I think her choice to remain super positive and think she’s cancer free, once it’s cut out, is so detrimental to her mental health. She needs to come to terms with what is happening. She is going crash mentally, have a mental breakdown and take it really hard. I think her feeling sick the day after the appointment was actually her body responding to her mental state. I think she got told how bad it was and it hit her hard, and she shut down. Then she took a day in bed,, which is perfectly acceptable, and then was much better. She needs to allow herself to feel whatever it is she feels. There is nothing to be ashamed of feeling sad, or scared, or depressed. This girl really needs mental health care. I thought she talked about getting counseling a long time ago. I guess that never happened.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.