TiffanyThinks #25 We still got this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope she doesn’t make rude comments about the other patients. I remember being so annoyed when she kept commenting about the ‘old people’ in the waiting area and she justifies it with ‘it’s because I’m old at heart, so it makes sense’ wow ok, lol interesting.. 😐
Remember when she was telling the camera that she requested to be moved because she can't stand hearing people cry and scream about death at night. Because it's bad for HER mental health. It was such a self-report on her part. But then SHE wants empathy from others.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Or telling the camera that she requested to be moved because she can't stand hearing people cry and scream about death at night. Because it's bad for HER mental health. It was such a self-report on her part. But then SHE wants empathy from others.
But she is a princess!! And cannot be around sick people. It effects her vlogging.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
But she is a princess!! And cannot be around sick people. It effects her vlogging.
Sick people would ruin her vlogging and her frenzied hoarding of Christmas accessories. She needs a private room to hang the twinkle lights and to order Amma to take tiny naps.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember when she was telling the camera that she requested to be moved because she can't stand hearing people cry and scream about death at night. Because it's bad for HER mental health. It was such a self-report on her part. But then SHE wants empathy from others.
Yes, I remember that. Or her own private room to film and for her Christmas lights. She’s just a very anxious person, I’ve always said that about her. She’s attached to her mom, never grew up, lives a very sheltered life and she needs confirmation from others- showing she lacks self confidence (in my opinion)
Like when she made the comment of the ‘old people’ in the waiting area, she’s wearing a mask but you can see in her eyes she’s very nervous and she starts playing with her ear and hair.. you can tell she’s nervous because she’s looking at Matt for confirmation that’s it’s ok she’s with ‘old people’ as she says Matt ‘says it’s fine’ .. it should be fine you’re with ‘old people’ .. not because ha! said so.

• Sick
  • Haha
Dolt Cult. They really need to head to Utah and start their own delusional commune.
---

She dissects every comment here and on her controlled platforms and trys to counteract that which she can. Including driving herself to this appointment - an absolute first!! 💯 - she thinks - manipulation of the narrative for the last almost decade.
Yes that is another complete reaction to many here who have commented they drove themselves to appointments....she drove this time.
---
The sister doesn't seem to care very much, she shows no emotions at all. She talks about T's stage 4 cancer as if she has the flu.
I guess I give her a pass and assume she seems more engaged in their real life. I don't think she wanted to be there at all....got recruited by TT to show that she is taking someone else other than Matt and at times Amma. TT and Elodie seem to have an odd relationship. They discussed it in a very old video.

Reactions: 7
I don't believe her rant about Amma teaching her to be "positive". Tiffany is full of tit. Yes Amma may have gone through hard things in life but her reactions were probably just appropriate and not over-positive and manic like the princess'. In fact Amma seems sad most of the time and she is allowed to be sad. I have a feeling it's Tiffany who forces others to be positive and not the other way round. I will never forget Tiffany's squeaky "Are you happy, Ammaaa??" Or her annoyed "Don't cry Amma, there is no point."
I steer clear in real life of people that are overly sweet and positive. I’ve found that this act is often hiding a well of anger. One thing therapy can help with is finding constructive ways to release that anger instead of concealing it. She has every right to be angry, in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes that is another complete reaction to many here who have commented they drove themselves to appointments....she drove this time.
---

I guess I give her a pass and assume she seems more engaged in their real life. I don't think she wanted to be there at all....got recruited by TT to show that she is taking someone else other than Matt and at times Amma. TT and Elodie seem to have an odd relationship. They discussed it in a very old video.
Elodie has abs no interest in this stuff, IMO. Her IG shows this. She was pushed in at the last minute into the Tiffany show broadcast today.

She hasn't done any research, nor would she want to. She has two children to bring up in London and that is hard.

She made her point to TT when she did the engagement comment 😆. That was funny. TT nearly had a buckle. Elodie will not be allowed unscripted again 😑

TT as usual used her sister for clicks and likes. Wheel her in.

• Haha
I think the change from ablation to surgery was the physician's decision, specifically the Interventional Radiologist & not because of Tiffany's scheduling request. He/she saw something & decided surgery was better than ablation. Of course she won't tell us what that something was.

Reactions: 13
I think the change from ablation to surgery was the physician's decision, specifically the Interventional Radiologist & not because of Tiffany's scheduling request. He/she saw something & decided surgery was better than ablation. Of course she won't tell us what that something was.
my question is why have a prearranged consult set up one week later and not be ready ...ie all docs on board with the plan. Why did they tell her one thing...meet with her and then next day change?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It is a pity though that they did not tell her this face to face. This is where ppl start to critize the information she has been given. They had a while to discuss and agree and this is where it starts to be unfair.
---
my question is why have a prearranged consult set up one week later and not be ready ...ie all docs on board with the plan. Why did they tell her one thing...meet with her and then next day change?
I'm back to she threw her toys out of the pram.

• Haha
Well with Tiff one never knows. I suspect God surgeon put the idea of ablation in her head. But when IR reviewed the scans they decided otherwise.

Well with Tiff one never knows. I suspect God surgeon put the idea of ablation in her head. But when IR reviewed the scans they decided otherwise.
that would have been discussed prior to meeting with the patient...I think something she said or asked about led to consideration of the surgery option. As usual we will never know but highly unusual to change like that.

Dr Dan here asked (this was 2 years ago) his oncologist about his life expectancy. He was just starting chemo here, he still had the massive rectal tumour, and around 5 nodules in his lungs and similar amount in his liver (all cancerous). He was told that his 3 year survival rate if he does the chemo and if it works well, is 30%. The 5 year survival rate is 15%. He was told that his liver situation and how his liver does (more than the tumour in the rectum) will determine his outcome. It's because tumour in the colon can be removed but tumour in the liver is not as easy.

And for those interested in pooping while there is a massive colorectal tumour, he is talking about it here (start at 7:37 minute). He looked at the tumour on the scan and talks about its size and position. He is very honest and also dignified and gracious.

I feel very sad for her, I know she didn't seem to think it mattered before, but I do think the reality of what being Stage 4 means, is sinking in for her now. I wish she had a better support network than that useless boyfriend and sister. Don't think you could get a brain cell between them and this constant insistence of being positive - no wonder where she gets it from. It's not healthy at all.
Social media of the "influencer" sort seems to be full of "Postive Thinking" and "Manifesting". New Age crackpot mindset. It's pernicious and I think dangerous.

• Heart
The sister doesn't seem to care very much, she shows no emotions at all. She talks about T's stage 4 cancer as if she has the flu.
As I have mentioned before, just having a look at Elodie’s Instagram, even in times of Tiffany’s surgery or serious health crisis, we can see she lives her own happy life with her kids and husband, going places and there is very little reference to Tiffany. Both girls are selfish imo, Amma spoiled them and her self sacrificing for her daughters did not have the expected results. With Tiffany, she is the total giver, and often left alone, walking behind, while Tiffany and darling snuggle each other walking in front. With Elodie, she is the babysitter. I would even dare say that Elodie is even more selfish. Tiffany is the one who visits her sister’s home, not the opposite, and the one who goes crazy with Elodie’s children always bying them gifts or taking her nephew out.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sadly the chances are that she will be gone within a few years. The odds are absolutely awful.
They will all be celebrating and saying she’s happy, she’s with Jesus ( no offence). I can’t believe how utterly stupid they are.
---
It is sad that this woman is spending her time on line reading about herself and trying to tailor her videos to the comments. Noteworthy today.
-many have commented she needs to bring someone else to appointment so today it is Elodie (bad choice)
-many have questioned the Euphoria after the stage 4 diagnosis...she tries to explain that away
-many have made comments about no exact date...today she stated September 25.
-today she acknowledged thru Elodie that she asks family to wear the merch. Many have noted that so non big news there.
-Wants to be clear that she knows it is stage 4 and I heard many references to having cancer for the rest of her life. Many comments
about that....she wants people to know that she knows.

Today was really mostly damage control on that last video together with the plan for ablation that was changed quickly to surgery. Could it be simply that wait for surgery is shorter? I would have to think that is the reason. IN any even waiting a month seems like a long time for stage. 4 but guess it is what it is.
Surgery is more invasive than ablation, she would really benefit from listening/reading about her cancer now. The thing is they could cut this out and she could go on for a long while without anything else cropping up, however it will at some point. It’s in her body now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.