TiffanyThinks #25 We still got this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will all be celebrating and saying she’s happy, she’s with Jesus ( no offence). I can’t believe how utterly stupid they are.
---

Surgery is more invasive than ablation, she would really benefit from listening/reading about her cancer now. The thing is they could cut this out and she could go on for a long while without anything else cropping up, however it will at some point. It’s in her body now.
yeah the surgery is a big deal, it’s considered major surgery with months after of recovery time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Will they give her any more chemo after this surgery to try and reduce the chance of it returning as quickly? She seems different to people like BB, NNL etc in that they do surgery and then just send her on her way? It's bizarre to me because I know she hates chemo (understandably) but surely she'd rather that than give it more chance to spread?

Reactions: 9
Tiffany specifically mentioned ablation OR surgery in her second to last video, so ablation wasn't 100% confirmed. Tiff probably hoped it would be ablation because its less invasive. Ultimately the decision lays with whoever is carrying out ablation/surgery.

The happy happy happy act is just that, it is an act. She buggered off on holiday with Matt on the basis that she just wanted to forget about cancer for a few days. What actually happened is she spent most of her holiday talking to her camera and talking about her upcoming scans.

Tiffanys asked if that means she stage 4 and her doctors said yes, she is stage 4. Did she ask what that means for her? Probably not because she likely knows the answer, her disease is no longer curable.

I am all for positivity, all for someone believing that one day they will do a 'boomerang dance' and say "I am cancer free, I am cancer free", but there comes a point where patients need to either educate themselves or at least ask important questions to those treating her.
I'm unsure how she can make statements like "my surgeon saved my life", right after he's told her the scan unfortunately shows the lung nodule does appear to be cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You really could not write this script. That sister is really just now reading google in another clown car? Meanwhile Judith has yet another half day off work to deal with the gutter man.
Honestly, never saw the like of it!!
More and more convinced this is AI and we are in a parallel universe.
---

She will have C Diff of the lung and need her own quarters.
If Judith was a REAL man he would deal with the gutter situation himself. 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will they give her any more chemo after this surgery to try and reduce the chance of it returning as quickly? She seems different to people like BB, NNL etc in that they do surgery and then just send her on her way? It's bizarre to me because I know she hates chemo (understandably) but surely she'd rather that than give it more chance to spread?
I'd certainly be asking about adjuvant chemotherapy for escaped cells which are too small to be seen on imaging. Tiffany always says she wants to get back to "living life" or "have it out and that's that", but she is no longer curative. Her goal needs to be changed to trying to stretch out life for as long as possible.

Reactions: 12
I did not watch the latest one. Saw the title and figured it must be a hard one to watch (for myself). I don't like her and all her antics. Couldn't stand it when she went "party party party" in the last one. But knowing her, that's how she copes. Certainly not the best news ever and she must be going thru her own process.

In fact I commend her for picking up the camera and acting (ab)normal. She'll go through her manic depressive episodes and panic attacks for sure. I don't doubt her relationship with Matt and he too must be feeling overwhelmed with the news.

As a caregiver of someone who has just completed cancer treatment, I feel for her.

I think I need a group hug. Anyone?
Sending you a big virtual hug from my family to you. ❤
---
For sure
---

If this is true - and I ABSOLUTELY doubt it in fairness - it is reportable.
I just thought the exact same thing. I would never allow my patients to believe that l am family to them, a therapeutic relationship means not crossing boundaries!!!
---
Any inspiration for a name for the new thread?
I think we agreed on "The medical mystery tour" if not then lm easy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.