Tiffany Thinks #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Blue skies the poster saying someone doesn’t deserve to get good news about their cancer is pretty damn hateful. If you just want to class that as ‘dislike’ then I’d hate to see what you reserve for your enemies.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@Blue skies the poster saying someone doesn’t deserve to get good news about their cancer is pretty damn hateful. If you just want to class that as ‘dislike’ then I’d hate to see what you reserve for your enemies.
Didn’t read that comment. Won’t bother. Enough of he says, she says. Let the Moderator do his/her job.

Anyway, fresh start. Let people be themselves. Free speech. Peace on earth..👏👏😀

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I noticed a pattern after watching this video. Tiffany truly doesn’t realize that it is unhealthy and self-harmful to bottle up feelings for the sake of being strong for others, and she doesn’t realize that doing so could make the whole experience more difficult for all involved. She feels extraordinary pressure to put on a cheerful act, because the second Amma leaves, and she has even one moment alone with herself, reality sets in and she FEELS. If only she had so many more moments like that. It seems like she is so far behind in the mental/emotional processing of everything. I am so concerned for her. I came to this forum was she was in the height of denial during W and W and after becoming frustrated to see her flat out choosing denial over well reasoned and sincere concerns for her. But some of the garbage that has been going on here sure seems to speak to the depravity of the human heart at times. Just ramblings. Real sorrow is just under the surface with Tiffany these days, and I am afraid for her post surgical recovery process if she does not put in some more mental prep work in these next weeks and days.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Aaahh. No matter what our personal opinions are, that latest video was hard for me to watch. This girl really needs to speak with a mental health professional, or even better, someone who’s going through/been through something similar. I’m baffled why family/Matt haven’t made this a priority. I know this has been mentioned and people have offered, but maybe if it came from Matt/Amma she would listen.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Didn’t read that comment. Won’t bother. Enough of he says, she says. Let the Moderator do his/her job.

Anyway, fresh start. Let people be themselves. Free speech. Peace on earth..👏👏😀
That works both ways. If you want to say something controversial, people can reply.

Reactions: 13
I don't understand why she is so worried about showing emotion in front of her mum? I think she's way stronger than Tiffany realises, she almost infantilizes her in a way.

Reactions: 24
Is there still going to be Vlogmas?
I think if surgery is about to happen, PO box might actually work for her by giving her content to her videos because she is then going to be in the hospital for a long time. If that cheers her up it is good too, she is about to face unimaginable.

I only hope she would not drag things out. She would be much more likable and people might actually buy her merch even more. But then ofcouse YT videos might not get so much views..

I love Krocks in the Kitchen. Their updates are always so heartfelt and informative. Cant wait for "how is Brian doing ?" video.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aaahh. No matter what our personal opinions are, that latest video was hard for me to watch. This girl really needs to speak with a mental health professional, or even better, someone who’s going through/been through something similar. I’m baffled why family/Matt haven’t made this a priority. I know this has been mentioned and people have offered, but maybe if it came from Matt/Amma she would listen.
Agreed. Did she say something about being on a waiting list for a therapist? If ever there was a time to go private it should be now to access professional help.

Reactions: 17
I'm sure the hospital would have offered her a therapist/psychologist? Over here it's even free therapy for cancer patients.

Reactions: 10
That works both ways. If you want to say something controversial, people can reply.
You’re right. People can be mean or nice. And of course everyone is free to reply. Just don’t create an argument or control what others post. That’s not what we’re here for. Anyway, maintain peace and move on. All good..👍😀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How is she hiding her feelings when her mum, matt and her family see her videos. Nothing is hidden from them.

Reactions: 15
I know we all have our views of Tiff but that video broke me…I can understand having a cheery persona to pretend all is fine around my mum when she was alive and then breaking when she went.., i cant say anything else other than it was a hard watch

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I don't understand why she is so worried about showing emotion in front of her mum? I think she's way stronger than Tiffany realises, she almost infantilizes her in a way.
We’ll that’s a good demonstration of just how dumb she is!
Don’t show emotion in front of mum, but video all your emotions and post it to the world. Hello?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ahhhh this is why I decided not to watch her videos. She pulls (deliberately) on peoples heart strings. One video its capital ORGAN REMOVAL titles with Tiffany tears, and the next its her and her mum acting 5 and sticking out their tounges. When asked why? T tells people she likes to do that and to simply don't watch her videos. Master of puppets.

Her story doesn't stack up. End of.
Surgeon apparently says scans (which were done weeks ago) are conclusive enough to proceed with surgery. If that's correct, why did T&co say there was likely to be more watch and wait depending on biopsy? Her content is full of inconsistencies.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Don’t show emotion in front of mum, but video all your emotions and post it to the world. Hello?
Sometimes it can be easier to share your fears with strangers than those you're close to.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly. Nothing stacks up.
I'm not heartless and I am certainly not mean.
While some videos 'break' people (and one did me too), T is on to her next video working out how to bring in more pennies, to spend on junk and sliding off to tiktok to have some 'fun'.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.