Tiffany Thinks #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when is her appointment for the biopsy ? I heard her say something about a Wednesday, but not today ?

Reactions: 6
I asked on previous thread but guess threads are not rolled over. A couple of names have been mentioned here of people with similar surgeries to Tiff's. I am interested in seeing what the recovery process looks like. If anyone could tell me those names I would appreciate. Recovering from a hysterectomy was bad enough I can't imagine all the rest including that. Thanks.

Its Friday
are people understanding that to be THIS coming Friday? Wow given her general condition right now and remembering how bad these are for her..but it has to be done.

Reactions: 8
What do they do with the internal clitoris? It's actually larger than most people think, and wraps around the vaginal canal- can they keep it intact?
Sometimes they keep it, but in the videos i watched they didn't. In the article for the patients they say a patient needs to discuss what happens to clitoris/vagina/sexual life after surgery with the gynecologist.

Have you heard about theory and discussion that aggressive biopsies might spread cancer further? It is called seeding. There are some rare case reports about that

Reactions: 4
I asked on previous thread but guess threads are not rolled over. A couple of names have been mentioned here of people with similar surgeries to Tiff's. I am interested in seeing what the recovery process looks like. If anyone could tell me those names I would appreciate. Recovering from a hysterectomy was bad enough I can't imagine all the rest including that. Thanks.

are people understanding that to be THIS coming Friday? Wow given her general condition right now and remembering how bad these are for her..but it has to be done.
I think the biopsy will be Friday (day after tomorrow), not the pelvic exenteration...
for the latter you need the whole team and she was told to put on some weight first.
Somewhere she mentioned surgery is scheduled to take place mid-December if I´m not mistaken

Reactions: 5
Have you heard about theory and discussion that aggressive biopsies might spread cancer further? It is called seeding. There are some case reports about that
Yes and this is already discussed in earlier threads. But the biopsy was a shave according to T.

Wow. New thread every few days!
I think as the ordeal goes on we will see less and less videos.

She already said that there will be a break for the "tea with TT".

So I guess this forum here will "cool down" a bit as well, although at the moment it is still sizzling hot and will be at least until she will give information about the new biopsy results.

Reactions: 14
Sometimes with YT who have taken their channel on the journey and the patient is in and recovering from surgery a family member steps in and updates the concerned viewers. I think the only one here that might do that would be the sister? Matt hates the YT and of course Amma not going to do it. I hope that happens here or there will be a long time with no news.

Reactions: 14
I think as the ordeal goes on we will see less and less videos.

She already said that there will be a break for the "tea with TT".

So I guess this forum here will "cool down" a bit as well, although at the moment it is still sizzling hot and will be at least until she will give information about the new biopsy results.
Oh it will be poppin here until surgery.

Sometimes with YT who have taken their channel on the journey and the patient is in and recovering from surgery a family member steps in and updates the concerned viewers. I think the only one here that might do that would be the sister? Matt hates the YT and of course Amma not going to do it. I hope that happens here or there will be a long time with no news.
Her sister did an IG story for Tiffany when she had c diff. I think T is the one who uploaded the video but her sis did film for T.

Last edited:
It seemed that today Tiffany felt good to speak to her "YT Family" with door shut and let out her feelings. I think it is very important to her..has been for many years. I expect she will stay in touch leading up to surgery and will be back when she can post surgery. With the long recovery she will have time to film and I think will need her "YT Family" in recovery. Waiting to surgery report will be touch but maybe someone will update us.

Reactions: 12
That video of the man getting the surgery on the last page made me very emotional.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Good to see her experiencing some much needed emotions and actually verbalising components of the procedure. I think she's having to grow up and face reality very quickly. I hope she is availing herself of necessary mental health professionals, she truly needs them to walk closely beside her, it would be overwhelming for anyone let alone at the 11th hour. She doesn't need internet support so much as 3D direct interaction to help her through this.

Reactions: 18
I only know of Natalie Woodward. She shares her story on Instagram. She also gave an interview about her cancer, it's on youtube.

Reactions: 5
I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but I won't judge Matt poorly if he doesn't stick around. Of course I would feel awful for Tiffany and it's crappy for someone to walk away from another with cancer. But we aren't talking about a couple that's been married for years and made that commitment. We have no idea if their relationship would have lasted without cancer and they weren't together that long before the diagnosis. I grew up with a disabled mother and my father was her caregiver (and had a job). It was rough, both physically and mentally. He rarely complained but I saw the toll it took on him. If someone isn't up to that, they shouldn't be obligated to stick around. As far as sex...that IS an important part of the relationship- whether the man is old or young.
Quite frankly it would be better for him to leave than stay and end up being bitter.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She really should start making contact with people who had this surgery. I see some people in the comments (of her newest vlog) say that they had this surgery (and similar surgeries) and they are offering words of advise and reassurance to her. This is what she really needs right now. I know she has been in denial and recoiled from cancer patients previously but I hope she will not this time.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.