Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Indeed, every other platforms like twitter, Instagram even Reddit are so heavily censored it’s unreal. It bends one way anything else gets viciously attacked. Why?? What are they so afraid of?? I wonder how long this site will last.
Won’t be too long. Mark my words. Already some morons are trying to get it shutdown.
They’ve tried for years 😂

Reactions: 3

pooch&mutt

Did she have that surgery? For some reason I didn't know this.
do you mean life of Monique ..she’s still alive..and what She’s going through would be illegal if she was a pet..it’s a never ending horror story..

• Heart
Reactions: 2

EmyUrban

they never know for sure until they are in there...one thing that is so very sad is the growth has not made this surgery even more risky and complex. I imagine that thought haunts her that surgery should have been done sooner.
But only colon is added I guess ? Surgery was already so complex, with or without the colon she would have had colostomy anyway because of the rectum … so not much more complex than before I would say ( it explains why the doctors tried to wait a bit probably …)

lisette

When Matt said the doctor said its better for your mental health also if you wait the 6 weeks. She quickly retorted my mental health is fine.
Oh wow! I didn’t hear that. On one of her she was Tiffany, she said she was going to call somebody for therapy. I don’t think she did

Doc I appreciate that we all have different opinions, but you really need to understand our healthcare system. Its currently swamped and overwhelmed.
Fast track is in place for a diagnosis. Sadly it doesn't always work out, but we do have a fast track system. After a diagnosis has been confirmed, patients are treated accordingly.
Surgery, and most def when several surgeons are required does take time.
T's surgeon has to have other surgeons available at the same time. It takes time to coordinate. All the surgeons on the same day at the same time.
Waiting a few weeks is normal and is actually fast. My next door neighbour has been waiting almost a year for a hip replacement.
I do not believe Tiffany would get surgery any faster even if she went private.
Not sure if he/she’s an NHS doc, if he is then he would be aware of that

• Heart

Laura8868

Mother of surgeries s HIPEC. It is given to people who have peritoneal metastasis. Since she doesn't have peritoneal metastasis I think she is going to have e-TME or b- TME.
She isn't going to have this one?
I thought she will have tpe+ hipec too

I didn't know she don't jabe peritoneal mets, I watch her videos but Im skipping a lots, because I can't stand her being so childish.

Even without hipec tpe is massive surgery, don't see her being mentally ready for it?
She struggled with recovery from such a simple thing like biopsy.

paloma64

We don't know what her most recent blood work says. She mentioned her last blood test eight weeks ago show 'fairly low' tumor markers. Her scans were good back then too. That was two months ago. Now all scans show a concerning area of growth or thickening and we don't know the new blood test results but one can assume the markers are no longer 'fairly low'
Ah ok I misunderstood what she said in her video after her failed biopsy. Thanks for clearing that pony up.

Doc22

men who have PE surgery also have sexual complications like ED. There is a push to fund specific counselors for this delicate subject but it seems in many cases they seek help from whichever doctor/physical therapist/psychologist they feel comfortable with.
Yeah, for them should be provided counseling.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Actually the quote from the Dr. mentioning treating Tiff like his sister (it is for real) is sort of important in understanding her devotion to this one guy. It really set the tone for her.
If that’s the case she’s even more of an unhinged basket case than I thought

Billiarty

Chatty Member
Thought I was the only one seeing parallels between Eugenia and Tiffany! Even the childlike voice and persona that gets put on. So eerie and sad yet makes me want to pull my hair out.
I just popped over to see Eugenia's YT. Can anyone tell me her backstory? Is she ill?

ginnyw

VIP Member
not there's no need to bring Gronkowski into it. ;)

I am also on the shame train after my flippant description of our princess heroine's future bum. Sorry!!
That's 0K....no offence taken re that comment.

• Heart

ginnyw

VIP Member
I can’t help but think of Monique - a young woman who had this surgery yet died as you described not long after the operation. Cancer came roaring back quickly. Heartbreaking.
Did she have that surgery? For some reason I didn't know this.