Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mayday mayday

Oh that's right ... Baxter is the pet name the brainiac gave to her 5-FU pump. Cuz' ... that's the name of the company that manufactures the pump.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Daisychain4

VIP Member
The sad pathetic side of TiffanyThinks.
She is so engrossed in her fickle content, earning a living by creating drama and suspense off something as serious and significant as cancer.
It’s all a giggly game for this rodent until the glamour and glitter fades and the root-core focus turns to panic as she stares candidly at the bare facts … **cancer**
This game she plays will certainly come back to bite her on every bum she owns, be it back bumbum, front bumbum or tumtumbumbum.

• Haha
  • Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
That might not be the only body element that needs freeing. The next time Matt takes a little trip on his own, maybe to meet his guy friends for cycling adventures (plus others, perhaps?;)) in Spain, for example, he should start his own line of merchandise: FREE WILLY!

Recall that Matt did go to Spain over a year ago, supposedly to go cycling with a buddy or two! (as if he couldn't ride a bike right home in Tunbridge Wells!) Tiffany should ask him "Matt, how much did you pay?", as the 'extracurriculars' in Spain are quite the bargain compared to many other places.
Remember that Spain had had one of the highest outbreaks of 'monkey pox' originating from their g_y bathhouses. This one's for you, Matt!
I think his trips with the "guys" are a much needed escape valve from TT and her insanity. For some reason he stays and buys into it but even when they travel they are not doing things that appeal to him. That trip to Lake Garda would have looked much different if doorMatt did it his way. But hey trips funded by donors and YT...can't refuse those even with TT. Whatever his reasons he seems to be in this for the long haul but sans marriage (in my opinion).

• Heart

H&N

VIP Member
If she stays away for another week, the sheep will start calling funeral homes instead of hospitals 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Turaj

VIP Member
"Simply the best" likkle rat.
I wish someone would spot TT and doorMatt out in public or even on a likkle holiday , take a photo and post for all these fools to see. The chance this is due to a set back is nil. If something medical is happening she would be all over it for the views.

• Haha
  • Heart

c.sabatier

VIP Member
I'm jumping back and forth with what is happening. I can see any of these playing out. But then whatever happens, all we have to go on is what she says and what is shown, not necessarily what really happened.

1. When she comes back it will be like no big deal and say something like so sorry, my camera had issues, we were away at a wedding, I was working a hectic week and just needed me time, you guys understand, I know you don't care, only the meanies make it into a big deal and I ignore them. It was so nice to see so many thoughtful comments and well wishes and have a nice chuckle over the rumors and worrying.

2. She really did get bad news about her scans and she's just so upset and shut herself in her room for days refusing to speak with anyone like she had done previously, (can't remember what that was for).

3. She got so irritated and irate about the viewers calling her out about scan results, conflicting info, and seeing how it backfired on her doctors that she's punishing them and seething because some don't see her in the halo of light she likes to be shown in. Like the screenshots from Lil brissy, even that facebook page has been doubting. And they will get another 'lashing' about blocking and deleting haters and anything that's not positive will be removed. They will be made to feel their thoughts are not valid and you should not ever question or ask anything of her.
What is surprising is that there are no short videos by Tiffany and no pinned comment. If she is fine physically, (the 'no big deal' scenario), then it is clear that Tiffany has zero regard for her subscribers. Feeling fine, having time to delete comments, yet not writing even one sentence of update is just Tiffany being egotistical and demonstrating her disregard for subscribers, some of whom are health professionals, elderly folks, and cancer survivors or people with cancer.

If Tiffany really is in a bad situation with another lung metastasis, then I understand her absence. She probably wouldn't know what to say. In this case, she would be a psychological disaster and would need time to go through the stages of grief, with emphasis on 'why', denial, and anger being her predominant states of mind. She probably would move back in with her mom in order to spend the maximum amount of nice days with her and close to her sister and niece and nephew in Croydon.
I don't think she would stay in Tunbridge Wells with Matt if she got the 'ultimate' diagnosis.

• Heart

Daisychain4

VIP Member
What about all the weddings coming up? Will she still be able to go, with a 4mm lung nodule?? 😂 Which is probably nothing, was always there but doctors didn't notice it, or will just disappear like a miracle from God. Can't wait till thursday how this all wil play out, it's like an episode of a soap serie.
Haha, well that’s exactly how I treat her videos!
Every few days we are graced with the next show in the reality comedy series ‘Big Brother Mischief’ 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀

• Haha

AlwaysScience

TiffanyThinks really overplayed the second nodule news with that clickbait title, despite the fact that her doctor said “no change” on her scan. Now her followers are so far into the accusations of Royal Marsden incompetence that they think she can’t get adequate treatment without going private.

Now she has to defend her use of the NHS to these followers. No wonder she hasn’t posted a video yet today.

• Heart

Daisychain4

VIP Member
I predict that Tiffany will be blocking out information about her second diagnosed lung nodule. She doesn't want people mentioning it. She will say 'It's OK' even if it isn't. She will balk at further chemotherapy, and continue thinking the nodule is fine, as the 'watch and wait' approach is by default for the next two to three months until the next scan unless she becomes PROACTIVE in her SITUATION. She will insist that she is fine and feeling well, so, of course she can't possibly have cancer, right? Nevermind that she was breathless ON VACATION in Italy and unable to climb stairs properly with Matt in a park somewhere. Nevermind that her eyes seem even more sunken in than in the past.

Sorry, but I predict that she has one year of functionally relatively good health, and that she will either be operated on again or have to have some treatment before the end of this year for that nodule. In her next scans, which may even be as soon as two months from now if this is a new nodule, that nodule will have grown, and perhaps there may even be others.
She needs to be aggressive about her SITUATION now: Ask for removal of that nodule instead of 'watch and wait' for two to three months. Ask about treatment and clinical trials. Make an appointment with another doctor in the private sector to get a second opinion. Will she do any of this? I predict that she won't! Well, Tiffany, don't say you weren't warned!

Also, Tiffany removed ALL comments about MARRIAGE to MATT and Catholicism that were under this or the last video. I guess those comments really hit a nerve with her!
Be it her buddy, her abdominal bulge, her liver nodule or her new found lung nodule, our girl is gathering quite some baggage to heave around on holidays with her!
Most would immediately remove themselves from social media to address their health concerns, but not this beast.
Living her best life looks very different from how it’s viewed on this side … interesting situation 🤐

• Heart

AlwaysScience

Someone commented with shock that TiffanyThinks uses Charlotte Tillsbury makeup because it is expensive. More evidence that most of her followers have no idea how much money she makes from YouTube advertising on her videos.

• Heart
  • Haha

c.sabatier

VIP Member
I am assuming RM being a very large institution (similar to one that I am familiar with here in USA) is that the decisions are made by more than one doctor. ...
That is concerning, actually, in Tiffany's first diagnosis by the RM: The implication is therefore that multiple doctors at the RM thought that the first lung nodule was not cancerous and talk of lung surgery or treatment was absent until the nodule was over 1 cm in diameter. The sooner a growth is removed, the better the prognosis, at least giving the patient more time to live.

Tiffany has a history of seemingly muddled or outright incorrect diagnoses. First of all, she was diagnosed with cancer very late, already with a T4bN1b colorectal cancer tumor that had already grown into her vagina! Why this diagnosis was revealed rather late while Tiffany had apparently been bleeding for over a year is unclear. Even a simple gynecological exam would have detected growth of a tumor into her vagina! Did she even bother to have such an exam? Was she relying solely on colonoscopies and avoiding a gynecological exam? Who knows, because she wasn't clear about that.
Tiffany also never revealed the diagnosis involving her previous stomach surgeries. On this matter, Tiffany is clearly hiding something intentionally.

Then, there was the St. George's hospital diagnosis of a Stage 4 adenocarcinoma colorectal cancer with 1 lung metastasis. Her case was then handled by the Royal Marsden because of their state-of-the-art colon surgeries with robotic assistance (the DaVinci robot). The RM gave her a stage 3 diagnosis and said the lung nodule was nothing to worry about, even though it turned out to be cancerous less than a year (approximately) after her pelvic exenteration surgery.
Well, how about if that first lung nodule had been removed when it was half the size? If it was cancerous at 1.1 cm in diameter, it was cancerous at the 5 to 7mm diameter mark as well upon initial diagnosis.
THIS is why second opinions matter and are important! If two different hospitals, both with good reputations, gave completely different conclusions about an initial lung nodule, a THIRD medical opinion could have served as the tie-breaker, so to speak. After all, this IS a question of life and death.
Why didn't she RETURN to ST. George's hospital for a REBUTTAL on their part? She could have told them that the RM said her (first) lung nodule wasn't cancerous! Whoop whoop whoop! So, armed with the RM's result, WHY didn't she return to St.. George's and ask them WHY they said the first lung nodule was cancerous?
There IS a right and wrong answer here. One was right, the other was wrong. The best situation would have been if one of the hospitals had admitted an oversight or a mistake. That way, at least Tiffany would have been aware of HOW such decisions are made, and the possibility for ERROR, in case...guess what...it happens again...such as with a SECOND lung nodule now!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Saydee

VIP Member
Anyone know why we cant post on the tiktok threads? Do we have to have special permission? I want in on this loser that lies about having cancer, it really grinds my gears. His Tiktok is full of dramarama.

---
Fluffys explanation to the Tiffany 'fam'
---
Whats Fluffy growing up in care to do with anything? I haven't seen anyone suggest that Fluffy grew up in care?
---
And 'Fluffy' you state all content creators use those tricks? meaning use the hashtags of deceased cancer patients? Show me the evidence or shut up. Anbody using hashtags of deceased cancer patients are sick in the head. How would you feel if anyone was using the name of any of your deceased relatives for their gain? And it is exactly that, its for gain. Have some empathy and decency 'Fluffy'

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

LeonorG

VIP Member
Is it someone pretending to be TS with this live?? It's self absorbed nonsense!! WTF has the craic gine Worse BS than Tiffany Thinks.

Stopping watching now. Off to watch a gardening programme or something.
TS seems to be playing a game live. I like the look of it cause its scary and creepy.

I guess not everyone will be into this cause it's literally watching someone play a video game.

Maybe it's relaxing to TS cause I saw that she has been under the weather.

And she is giving the trowells a place to discuss live. I see them there discussing haha.

I hope TS will finish part 2 of the court trial series.

• Heart