Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LeonorG

VIP Member
I saw this on the TS channel.
I used to see this lady spit truth on other channels, like MK and I think SU2C. She is legit.

radio.PNG

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

LeonorG

VIP Member
Exactly LeonorG. So important to have this on record here because she will delete.

Tiffany Maurice Christy is having a direct effect on the reputation of the Royal Marsen group spewing her content to 100k plus subscribers and these comments are evidence of that.
---

She can deny - but there it is
She is smearing their reputation. She did it before too and never asked her subscribers to refrain from attacking her surgeon. She even publically shared when he was on holiday and that he was off sick.

She is too immature and irresponsible to have a health channel. She needs to stick with make up and buying and returning clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

LeonorG

VIP Member
In T's case I would have pushed for chemo or a targeted inhibitor after surgery. I would even consider trials.
Although you are right. Quality of life is always taken into consideration too.
After T's vanishing 6mm liver lesion I am very skeptical of what Tiff says.
She clickbaited MY LIVER?? for the first time about two years ago and it was investigated. She dragged it out for months and people
kept asking her about it. Basically the same situation as now. She then said that they found nothing wrong and that it was an inflammation.
Then she came up with the liver again a year ago along with the lung, the two important organs. She was telling us that there was never anything
wrong with the liver, that this was the first time, completely forgetting her first liver situation. A detailed scan of the liver was done. She
was then ecstatically asking Amma and Matt if they were happy cause the liver was not confirmed as cancer.

This whole journey is batshit crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Andi6009

VIP Member
I think she was a bit blind sided with the high % of negative comments lately including harsh factual info on her cancer and grifting ways. So now going to go missing for a bit. Hospital is one place she is not.
She is doing her narcissistic 'punishment' cycle.

She is showing the sheep that if they step out of line they will be punished by the withdrawal of the Princess' attention and presence. Be gone peasants!!

Meanwhile her and him are off at society weddings and parties in terrible clothes and then cozy cozy during the peak of Love Island, laughing at the sheep because perhaps they will behave in the future and not comment more than she has lovely gums instead of asking pesky questions about results on her "My Cancer Journey" channel.

She really is an absolute ^unt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

LeonorG

VIP Member
and when you compare her YT videos to Jenny Rice. Last video Jenny did it is a very basic review on her stoma and differences etc. She could be a great help to people in this situation. And then you have TT lying about a simple result.
It can't be that every time she leaves them or talks to them she is like I DON'T UNDERSTAND, I NEED TO TALK TO MY DOCTOR (but will not talk to him then and there!) and she proceeds to give conflicting and confusing information to the public.

She never says OK I ASKED QUESTIONS BECAUSE THIS WAS A BIT CONFUSING TO ME. THEY SHOWED ME THIS AND THAT AND NOW I UNDERSTAND. And here she would explain it to the public properly.

If you are unable to explain, then wait until you are. Wait until you have talked to them again. Only then come out with the information. Why release such useless vlogs? The Krocks sit down and they relay the information calm and collected. They are ready, they even have notes and all makes sense.

Yes Jenny Rice has provided more useful information about pelvic exenteration surgery and life after than anyone else online.

Bowel Babe did a wonderful thing by refusing to be embarrassed by bowel cancer and raised a lot of money for the cause.

I don’t think every cancer patient owes it to people to disclose the details of their treatment or to raise money for research or treatment, but it bothers me that TiffanyThinks makes tens of thousands a year from putting her cancer information on YouTube but then claims hers is not a cancer channel as if it has not brought her enough income to stop working as an optometrist.
No definitely not every cancer patient now has to do that. Only those who claim that raising awareness and educating people and helping people is the aim of their channel which on top of that brings them a lot of money. Those definitely owe it to the people to at least do what they claim they are doing. But Tiffany is so childish and immature that she has no idea how to raise awareness or help properly. She doesn't have the capacity like real adult people like Bowelbabe. She is not capable. And don't forget that it's all lies. She heard those key words 'awareness' and 'helping people' from other youtubers and jumped on it too. Her focus in reality is herself, not helping others. She only has herself in mind.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Andi6009

VIP Member
TT reminds me of some sadistic puppet-master pulling strings and tricks to elicit the feelings as above from her "family". I think she feels really powerful. Back in the day with only a rare negative comment she would be back today with more crap. As her channel implodes she has to resort to more and more YT tricks.
For sure. She is a manipulative bitch. She wants them to think she is lying dying in the hosp it al with Nora the Noodle Nodule.
---
😂
Such idiots
I'm playing a very very tiny violin for them here.

• Haha

Saydee

VIP Member
I do wonder if her oncologist offered her another round of chemotherapy or a targeted drug after the lung nodule was removed and the pathology came back showing it was cancerous. I can imagine a doctor telling a patient that the pathology report for the module indicates cancer cells have spread in her body, but also that with only one tumor showing up it didn’t appear to be a fast growing cancer so the patient could go either way given the effects of treatment on quality of life.
In T's case I would have pushed for chemo or a targeted inhibitor after surgery. I would even consider trials.
Although you are right. Quality of life is always taken into consideration too.
After T's vanishing 6mm liver lesion I am very skeptical of what Tiff says.

• Heart

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
I noticed when she was talking about the nodule she said "that nodule could have been there from the get go" and Matt started to say something but it was cut out fast. He was quiet through that whole segment in the car. Also they went to sister's house and oddly there was no video of that, not even baby talk with kids. Back in the car she started up the talk of the nodule again so I picture the sisters visit was another 'clown car' session hashing out what the details meant. She also looked distressed/fearful? something and I can't tell if it was an act or if this whole thing was her in that deep denial again trying to bury the reality of what she's heard? Clear as mud as usual.

• Haha
  • Heart

Saydee

VIP Member
I saw this on the TS channel.
I used to see this lady spit truth on other channels, like MK and I think SU2C. She is legit.

View attachment 3017124
Well yeah the whole point of scans every 3 months is when patients are on active 'surveillance'. Surely those results will have been read before T arrived at the clinic. I personally know St James's in Leeds have morning oncologist meetings where all cases are discussed amongst clinic oncologists, plans are put into place. Clinic then opens at 9:30am, patients arrive and results are given. Bear in mind that the 'team' of oncologists have already discussed results prior to seeing patients that day.

It's sad that she blocks anyone that asks anything. Don't ask questions, just leave blue hearts peeps. And buy some merch after leaving childish blue hearts.
---
She clickbaited MY LIVER?? for the first time about two years ago and it was investigated. She dragged it out for months and people
kept asking her about it. Basically the same situation as now. She then said that they found nothing wrong and that it was an inflammation.
Then she came up with the liver again a year ago along with the lung, the two important organs. She was telling us that there was never anything
wrong with the liver, that this was the first time, completely forgetting her first liver situation. A detailed scan of the liver was done. She
was then ecstatically asking Amma and Matt if they were happy cause the liver was not confirmed as cancer.

This whole journey is batshit crazy.
Exactly @ liver. Yet none of her loyal subscribers question where the hell that 6mm liver lesion went?
I have never heard inflammation referred to as a lesion? Liver cyst or fatty tissue yes, but not inflammation. Anyone else?

• Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
Do these idiots on TT really think that a doctor would meet with the patient many weeks after the scan and not be prepared with the full situation and advice? Even most of them can spot as Chicadee has that this is just not true.
She pretends the doctor doesn't know and she doesn't know. She is planning to dribble the information slowly over the next weeks. Her ching ching depends on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

H&N

VIP Member
She makes that hospital look very bad with all her lies. If it's going the way she describes those doctors are incompetent ... now we all know Tiffany likes to twist the truth around I don't believe a tiny nodule about the whole nodule drama. The way she portraits that medical team... ow they don't know if it was there all a long, they don't know and need another week to figure it out... she makes a joke out of that hospital and how they work. She should be very careful about what lies she's spreading on the internet.

• Heart
  • Sick

BCrowl

Chatty Member
I’m wondering if she will put out anything today 🤔 Odds are that she will, for payday Sunday lol Does anyone think we will get a video today?
---
Just saw this comment, they said they rang the hospitals and none of them had her lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

pooch&mutt

• Haha

Lil_Brissy

We have a frumpyfanny, a frumpy fox 🦊 and a cute puppy dog 🐕. Will the real Fluffy/Tiffany put their hand up? Or are all 3 related?
Is it a ploy to get more comments and activity on her channel seeing as there is no video today?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Andi6009

VIP Member
She makes that hospital look very bad with all her lies. If it's going the way she describes those doctors are incompetent ... now we all know Tiffany likes to twist the truth around I don't believe a tiny nodule about the whole nodule drama. The way she portraits that medical team... ow they don't know if it was there all a long, they don't know and need another week to figure it out... she makes a joke out of that hospital and how they work. She should be very careful about what lies she's spreading on the internet.
She def does make a joke out of the Royal Marsden group and has done all along with her lies and mis representation despite her trying to interject sometimes about what a wonderful team "she has". Damage limitation in her constantly lying about what they have told her.

Nora Nodule Christy being the latest in her click for money bait.

Even Judith looked stunned by her claims that the doctor had no clue really what was happening despite her waiting weeks for this face to face consultation and he shut up immediately.

For two medical professionals they really are thick as shit - or not - and that is worse.

Values and ethics Spec Savers ?? From your employees whether self employed or no??

Wonder do the Directors of the Spec Savers branches they are 'waaaking' in have a view on their representives giving such a dim view of the the most recent appointment and other treatment?

• Heart
  • Haha

Andi6009

VIP Member
What about all the weddings coming up? Will she still be able to go, with a 4mm lung nodule?? 😂 Which is probably nothing, was always there but doctors didn't notice it, or will just disappear like a miracle from God. Can't wait till thursday how this all wil play out, it's like an episode of a soap serie.
She will still "party on down" with the terrible ruched, cheap, polyester dresses of the tinternet and/or New Look or similar and Matt's horrible suit shrunk in the wash.

The show must go on. These two are cheap as cheap things. I bet they smell.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Daisychain4

VIP Member
😆😆😆

View attachment 3020610
@Cutelittlepuppydog
14 minutes ago (edited)
Hi I’m new to this channel and I’m so sorry to see all the hate you have been getting. Those nasty people should feel ashamed of their horribleness. Praying that the noodle won't be cancer View attachment 3020611
Oh Lordy, please let’s not introduce ‘noodle’ into the convo … we could have way too much fun with that 😜!

(could this be fuckey in disguise? Seems like typical fuckey dialogue 🫠)

• Haha
Reactions: 12