Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlwaysScience

I looked at the comments and it is horrific how many TiffanyThinks followers believe that the Royal Marsden doctors failed to do the obvious review of her prior scans when her latest scan showed a “new” lung module.

It’s emotionally difficult for doctors to care for cancer patients given how many patients die from cancer. The Royal Marsden doctors being burdened by unfair accusations of incompetence from people on YouTube who are getting inaccurate information fromTiffanyThinks is horrific. If TiffanyThinks had any integrity she would have deleted her latest video to get rid of those comments and posted a new video that better explained the situation.

TiffanyThinks is damaging the credibility of her Royal Marsden doctors to maximize the money she makes from YouTube. I don’t think RM will, take any action on this because they would not want to be perceived as “attacking” a young cancer patient. This is far far worse than her clickbaiting and delaying medical updates to get more video views.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Andi6009

VIP Member
Exactly LeonorG. So important to have this on record here because she will delete.

Tiffany Maurice Christy is having a direct effect on the reputation of the Royal Marsen group spewing her content to 100k plus subscribers and these comments are evidence of that.
---
Exactly LeonorG. So important to have this on record here because she will delete.

Tiffany Maurice Christy is having a direct effect on the reputation of the Royal Marsen group spewing her content to 100k plus subscribers and these comments are evidence of that.
She can deny - but there it is

• Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
It is all just so revealing these comments. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that whoever came into the appointment with Ms. T. put two scans up to show the last one and this one and told her exactly what if anything had changed. It is just that simple.
---

while some on YT pay attention to what TT says doubt RM would expend much energy on a patient such as TT or even pay attention to it. Most of the potential patients going there or being treated have never heard of TT.
Turaj, I think it's a big fat lie too. There is no way they let her go with just what she says in the video. It doesn't happen like that. She makes them appear like bumbling idiots.

• Heart

AlwaysScience

Oh wow, this comment has been there 16 hours and has not yet been deleted. Either Tiffany somehow issued it, or she is so upset by comments challenging her latest video that she can’t deal with reading more comments.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Is she in hospital? That is the question.
Someone is deleting comments on her channel.
Stupid little cutiedog reads here very often. I can't see any evidence that T is in hospital. Her past hospital shorts come up time to time in recommended. I don't care if she's in hos pi tal. Maybe she was driving around with another flat tyre and drove into a fox.

• Haha
  • Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
The blocking and deleting princess has eradicated many great comments. Check these ones.

:ROFLMAO:😂

haha.PNG

She already does that, Kim.

yes.PNG

Everyone's business.

yes2.PNG

She says nothing has changed but the title indicates a NEW NODULE? She chose to make her situation public.

yes3.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart

Lil_Brissy

I’m wondering if she will put out anything today 🤔 Odds are that she will, for payday Sunday lol Does anyone think we will get a video today?
---
Just saw this comment, they said they rang the hospitals and none of them had her lol
That's got to be a wind up for sure. To stir the pot and rile up the sheep 🐑.

• Haha

H&N

VIP Member
just as expected she may just be punished the bad viewers...it is working
"
View attachment 3020516
@donna8216
2 minutes ago
Tiffany! Where are you? I need an update. I'm worried. View attachment 3020517

Great strategy, just vanish from the internet for a while, punish the grannies who dare to question anything she says... manipulating little rat she is... 6 years ago she make a vlog with cookie using the title "growing up without a father"... but now he's in heaven or hell she acts like she did have a close relationship with him. She's nuts.
Just watched that vlog again, the bastard left when cookie was 16; He left the mother on her own providing for 2 teens with no education and we all know she speaks poorly English... Mr Christy was a masterpiece, the apple didn't fall far from the tree

Last edited:
  • Heart

Saydee

VIP Member
A field of imploding sheep 🤔🤔🤔
Wow, just think of the roast leg of lamb 🥘 dinners!
(those sheep would all be dirty old rank mutton)
---

Have nodule will travel ✈
She’s probably in Greece 🤣
---

Love Island Bucket List… typical 🤓
Love Island = Plastic Fake people lounging around in bikinis and shorts all day. I can actually imagine the 3 of them sat on the couch, feet on the foot stool they got from NEXT, watching Love Island, singing to this years buzz summer 'tuneeeeeeee' and Tiff asking Matt which contestant he fancies.
On a recent video they was on the train going somewhere? I think it was central London? T singing a song and posing, then asking Matt if it reminded of him the tube poser/singer that posts vids to Tiktok. Yes, this is the shit both of them watch! Fools with two much time on their hands trying to make short videos go viral.

I'm not a Matt fan but I do think he can do so much better. The best years of his life being spent staging little dances for the camera, playing and acting out teeny nonsense.
Maybe he is attracted the little girl act?

• Heart
  • Haha

Saydee

VIP Member
Matt had enough of comforting her when she cries about those nasty people on youtube. I have a feeling her vlogging is something that causes tensions between them. He had some time "off" her vlog, but slowly she started filming him again; On the other side he loves the money too and dreams of the day he also can listen to his blue balls and skip wooook
Well spotted. I sensed similar in Matt a while ago. Almost like he was 'over' all of the filming for youtube. I used to feel sorry for Matt because it came across that Tiff was addicted to filming and Matt & Amma had to go along with it to keep T happy. It takes me back to when T was in hospital, Amma was leaving and told Tiffany to make sure that she got some sleep that night. Tiffany clearly didn't listen to Amma because her next video showed she had filmed what Amma said and continued to film after Amma had gone.
Imagine going to a restaurant with your partner and they care more about filming than actually spending time with you? Going on holiday and your partner engrossed in filming for Youtube? I would have walked away very early on, but that's because I know my own worth and know I could find someone willing to put time into our relationship.
I now feel that either Matt doesn't know is self worth, or that he is actually ok with his partner being addicted to filming for youtube.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Daisychain4

VIP Member
I’m wondering if she will put out anything today 🤔 Odds are that she will, for payday Sunday lol Does anyone think we will get a video today?
---
Just saw this comment, they said they rang the hospitals and none of them had her lol
‘Stella-Ferris’ is a fruitloop. Is she a relation to HA?
Probably FFox in disguise.

• Haha

c.sabatier

VIP Member
[QUOTE="Villanelly, post: 19771037, member:
[/QUOTE]
What does this have to do with Tiffany? Are you implying that she has lots of free time for kitchen orgies with similarly toothed folk yet couldn't be bothered to respond to her elder viewers who are actually worried about her?

Those new accounts, FluffyFanny and Cutelittlepuppydog, are likely her own creations to show how easy it is to manipulate viewers.
Well, darling Tiff, I do hope you own up really soon to the nature of your noodle, as you have made a mockery of your medical team with your own predictably stupid behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

H&N

VIP Member
Thanks for detailing narc traits. When you lay it out like you have......... it all fits! Yeah I noticed at the sweater, and muggy mat went off to buy her it?
T details that she was taking Matt to work because she wanted to spend time with him? Yet filmed and chatted to the camera? She's got a funny way of showing she wants to spend time with him. Talking to the camera saying the last time she took him to work the car tyre went and it was "funny"? Yet she went into a panic and had to call Matt for advice on what to do?
And her recent voice changes in videos. One sentence she sounds like a toff trying to speak toff like, and then quickly bounces back to what I describe as 'thicko' chat.... when Matt has to correct her, or when she asks Matt "is that what its called?"
It still mind boggles me that she is 31? 32? :O
She has no identity of her own, she looks at other people and decides yep today I'm a Rachel, a little girl, a make up diva, a poor little cancer patient; She holds on to objects not people (she can't really love); I believe she feels pretty much nothing, that explains her make up addiction, buying make up or random stuff gives her a high for a moment, it makes her actually feel something.

If she really loved her mother: she wouldn't vlog during times the mother was sobbing about another bad news conversation at the hospital, she would not let her mother be like a servant to her and a housekeeper, she would say thank you more often; Tiffany only takes care of herself, me me me, as long as her nails are done and her hair is perfect when she goes out... her mother could use a good haircut and hair dye, instead of taking her to the hairdressers tiffany tries to do mom's hair by herself with some inexpensive strange products.

why she doesn't really love Matt? She does absolutely zero nothing to please him or to show some interest in his hobby's... by this time he even doesn't have any hobby's of his own. She molded him into a codependent with no self esteem. He cooks for her, takes her shopping, she makes sure his friends are not in the picture and he's around her Tamil friends or family only... She has isolated him, another narc tactics. why can't she show any interest in his life and his passions for sports? In the beginning of their "romance" she did some afford ans showed up when he was running his marathons (love bombing phase), but by now she doesn't give a f*ck about his life, he's there to serve her in every way he can.
The day she's meeting HIS friends from uni for dinner in London, I will buy the we got this sweater in every colour she has. 🤪

• Haha

Elpis

Fantastic title! Thanks to all for keeping me updated; I haven't watched a Tiffany video in months. Weird stuff lately with the new or not new nodule that may or may not have grown. It may come down to trying to read Matt's or Amma's expressions to figure out if the scans are good news or bad. Tiffany is determined to present us with her fiction of a life (and maybe she believes her own lies.)

• Heart