Tiffany Thinks #24 Ta Ta Tiffany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waves hello to everyone. I've been here lurking and reading. I feel sorry for Tiffany with the latest news she's received after having her PET scans. I could see the tears just below the surface towards the end of her latest video. And noticed that the baby voice disappeared, her voice sounding normal albeit rather shaky.

And of course the sheep who had wandered away from the rest of the flock have been coming back to her channel. Like vultures circling around their prey. Her subscriber numbers are growing, from memory she had 94.4K followers prior to her latest video and now she's up to 96.6K. That's quite a jump. No surprises though. 😟😟

-
Welcome back, lve seen you like comments so l knew you had been lurking. Hope you are well. X
---
“the prognosis of colon cancer with spread to liver and lungs?

For patients with metastatic colorectal cancer that has spread to distant parts of the body, the five-year relative survival rate is 15.6 percent, according to SEER data.”

i always thought that the lung nodule was related to her primary cancer bc her colorectal cancer was so advanced. As far as we know bc we never really heard about the specifics. The liver is usually the first organ for mets from colon cancer and the lung the second. Pretty sure God surgeon explained this to her prior to the surgery. They waited so long in denial that we all knew she was risking mets. They can resect the liver nodule if it is localized to extend her life. Also her lung can be resected also to extend life but overall prognosis for 5 yr survival is dim
i wasn't shocked to hear what a big deal she made out if HA’s bday while he cheaply planned a one nighter to Paris. I still believe Matt is there for the room and board and using her car. He is a cheap and IMO selfish man child. She is hoping for a proposal and maybe she will get it from him I hope amma is protected in all ways from him getting that house tho. I do feel bad for her but they all chose ignorance and denial instead of tackling things head on. Likely tho she just waited too long to act on her initial symptoms. Maybe years too long. God surgeon does not resect lungs and liver so she has no choice but to trust the other doctors on this one.
I must be the only one here that doesn't believe Tiffany is ignorant nor in denial. How Tiffany acts for the camera is just that, all an act to draw them in. She's not as dumb as she acts!!!
---
I’ve only followed TT over the last few months - can anyone catch me up with how long she waited for initial diagnosis?
Years and years and years. She's got videos on her channel from 2013 going to.the hospital, having laproscopic surgery for her tummy issues, CT scans, B12 injections the list goes on. This has been a long drawn out saga that of course she never addressed and was evasive about.
---
Yea… I’m actually an oncology nurse. I’ve seen many. Certain areas of the body will take it up and light up, and be normal. I said one thing that can light it up, was a tumor, implying other things can as well. If it looks like a Christmas tree it’s usually wide spread cancer. Knowing that she had colon cancer and the usual spread of colon cancer is to the liver and then lungs, I would be shocked if it weren’t.
Yup! Mine looks like a Christmas tree.
---
I guess if you call June 2023 "way back in the day"...and that list starting with a Stoma Belt is ALL affiliate links. Not one single "information link" there or anywhere that I recall seeing. She never even put donation links to charities or RM except a couple times at the holidays. No idea where you are seeing what you say here. And no, nothing wrong with affiliate links. The problem many people have with this is those 'influencers' marketing behind cancer or an illness to vulnerable people. It's tasteless and gross. Calling a video something like cancer symptoms and having a clickbait thumbnail then spending 2/3 of the video plugging air fryers, journals and juicers...not cool.
But you are correct in that they have been removed from recent videos. Wonder if they will make a comeback?
They have all been removed, she did have her bullet journal, juicer, air fryer "a long list" of Amazon crap like those large ice cube making trays etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I was looking to see if anything up today (not expecting anything) and accidentally clicked on MK Lovilk (sp) and I just don't know how anyone can watch/listen to her. Now she will be back in force.
MK never left. I don't think you "get" her videos, she's taking the piss out of these vloggers.

Reactions: 7
She will be the person who is either in denial, or acts like she’s in denial, and is shocked to learn she is terminal while actively dying. Her “it’s not that big” comment is ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
I follow her since the beginning and honestly I'm so perplexed by her stupidity and by stupidity of Amma and HA. I'm really sorry to write this, because Amma is a good person, she's nice but... they are so so dumb. I'm a nursing student and I can't believe that her first round with cancer didn't teach her anything. She had such a huge support group with her subscribers, people were giving her good advice and she chose to bury her head in the sand and now she's doing the same. She chose the telephone over stationery visit, is she kidding me? She didn't want to ask any questions because she wanted to talk to her surgeon, it's not how it works, surgeon does the surgery and the oncology team takes patient from there and treats him/her. They are all clueless about Tiffany's disease, her prognosis and the severity of her situation. There's sadly no one in her life to tell her to stop acting like a naive child about her disease because this time it can cost her her life.
Don't be fooled by her, there are Drs in her family, she's got a bullet journal full of her results, tumour marker levels and questions she had answers to. She knows exactly what's what with her cancer and has been well-informed. Being educated on your disease and articulating the information intelligently to the viewer doesn't get you the subs, the poor me little girl act does!!! Look at Sarah (POG) no one was the least bit interested in her well documented journey until along came Josh and added the theatrics. Same with Jenny the tears, cutesy, poor me, little girl, vague act draws em in.
Tiffany is well educated and no fool.
---
But then would her sister also needed the B12 injections.
Yes it's very common for those Indian, Sri Lankan, Pakistan vegetarians to require B12 injections, her sister has B12 deficiency because she's vegetarian.

He is two sandwiches short of a picnic and doesn't think beyond the next day.

He has a good enough deal living in her house. Rent in his last place in Tumbridge Wells would have been much more expensive.

She moved there to chase him. What a random place for her to end up when she is a "London" girl. She def met him at a conference or something and decided to ditch Teeroy (he was a player anyway) and moved to work and live in a randomer place.

Even though she chased him she doesn't want to risk her home if they married. She got it for such a knock down price anyway that there may be legal clauses that it reverts back to family if something happens to her.

She also is two sandwiches short of a picnic but savvy in the way of money. She won't risk his being her next of kin whilst this is all still going on.
she said ages ago that she’d written her will so she’s probably leaving it to her mum..so the house wouldn’t go to him and I don’t think he’s that type to try and claim it as next of kin..who knows they might tie the knot as a distraction for her in the near future..

Reactions: 5
It's time for a new thread. Does anyone have an idea for the title name? Perhaps some of the newbies might like to come up.with one if no one else does l vote for @Villanelly "We still got this" as the title.

Reactions: 11
Don't be fooled by her, there are Drs in her family, she's got a bullet journal full of her results, tumour marker levels and questions she had answers to. She knows exactly what's what with her cancer and has been well-informed. Being educated on your disease and articulating the information intelligently to the viewer doesn't get you the subs, the poor me little girl act does!!! Look at Sarah (POG) no one was the least bit interested in her well documented journey until along came Josh and added the theatrics. Same with Jenny the tears, cutesy, poor me, little girl, vague act draws em in.
Tiffany is well educated and no fool.
---

Yes it's very common for those Indian, Sri Lankan, Pakistan vegetarians to require B12 injections, her sister has B12 deficiency because she's vegetarian.
her sister hasn’t been vegan very long and those vit B shots were years ago..and she got them because she was paying for them

Reactions: 4
why are patients being 'offered' they should be 'instructed' to take it. In the long-run she is now going to cost the NHS more ££££ and also deteriorate.
Why? Because a dead patient costs the NHS nothing. We have the same thing with our Public Health system in Australia, basically the long waiting lists are banking on these people dying and that's a ton of public $$$ saved. 👍
---
her sister hasn’t been vegan very long and those vit B shots were years ago..and she got them because she was paying for them
Her Sister was vegetarian back in 2013, l have no idea when she went vegan.
---
Anyone else wonders why hasn’t Matt proposed marriage yet to Tiffany, he is supposedly madly in love and has been with her throught all her cancer journey since day one?
They live together, have romantic get away trips, she went to Ireland and yet Matt has made no move into formalizing the relationship. I find it odd. We have seen couples getting married even in their cancer death beds.
Tell me honestly, would you marry it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It will be really interesting to see what the treatment plan is. Can surgery be done or is she now inoperable. Who knows what other spots are ready to pop up.
I still think the med onc will want a tissue diagnosis and will order a biopsy of the 11 mm (not 11 cm 😎 ) lung nodule. Heck the lung thingy could end up being a separate lung primary cancer!! A non-smoking lung cancer like you-know-who, wouldn't that be crazy??? But if the lung nodule turns out to truly be a met then it depends what shows up in her liver on the MRI. But no matter what, her doctor going forward will now be a medical oncologist and she'll be getting chemo and maybe even immunotherapy. If her liver is clean then it's possible that they will bring in a cardiothoracic surgeon to resect the lung nodule.

Last edited:
  • Heart
There’s a lot a lot a lot of new info for a new thread title now … thoughts and suggestions?
---

Oh yes, we’ve dissected that in detail some time back, so you will find it in earlier threads.
---
@Villanelly said something earlier that caught my eye for a thread suggestion …
‘We still got this’
I suggested the same before l read your post. I think "We still got this" is perfect perfect perfect and l love you all alot alot alot 💙😅
---
its almost like someone saying they’ve only got a touch of cancer..between the lung and liver thats almost 3/4 of an inch..
Or a little bit pregnant 🤣
---
I still think the med onc will want a tissue diagnosis and will order a biopsy of the 11 mm (not 11 cm 😎 ) lung nodule. Heck the lung thingy could end up being a separate lung primary cancer!! A non-smoking lung cancer like you-know-who, wouldn't that be crazy??? But if the lung nodule turns out to truly be a met then it depends what shows up in her liver on the MRI. But no matter what, her doctor going forward will now be a medical oncologist and she'll be getting chemo and maybe even immunotherapy. If her liver is clean then it's possible that they will bring in a cardiothoracic surgeon to resect the lung nodule.
Or maybe they will do a "watch and wait" and it will all disappear into mucus,.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why? Because a dead patient costs the NHS nothing. We have the same thing with our Public Health system in Australia, basically the long waiting lists are banking on these people dying and that's a ton of public $$$ saved. 👍
---

Her Sister was vegetarian back in 2013, l have no idea when she went vegan.
---

Tell me honestly, would you marry it?
Wouldn't even put a ring on it

Reactions: 4
My opinions- 1st I find it hard to believe she was not offered chemo after surgery. Almost every solid tumor patient I’ve seen had chemo before to shrink, surgery to remove/resect, and then chemo post to get anything left. I think she was convinced that she was “cancer free” from the moment the surgery was finished and refused to even consider any other treatment. I also think a lot of her wait and see was her
He is two sandwiches short of a picnic and doesn't think beyond the next day.

He has a good enough deal living in her house. Rent in his last place in Tumbridge Wells would have been much more expensive.

She moved there to chase him. What a random place for her to end up when she is a "London" girl. She def met him at a conference or something and decided to ditch Teeroy (he was a player anyway) and moved to work and live in a randomer place.

Even though she chased him she doesn't want to risk her home if they married. She got it for such a knock down price anyway that there may be legal clauses that it reverts back to family if something happens to her.

She also is two sandwiches short of a picnic but savvy in the way of money. She won't risk his being her next of kin whilst this is all still going on.
I posted in her youtube channel the following message on “ darling”, not marrying her, and it was odd to get a heart from Tiffany , meaning she agreed. But of course she deleted the heart after a minute.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.