Tiffany Thinks #24 Ta Ta Tiffany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only followed TT over the last few months - can anyone catch me up with how long she waited for initial diagnosis?

Reactions: 4
“the prognosis of colon cancer with spread to liver and lungs?

For patients with metastatic colorectal cancer that has spread to distant parts of the body, the five-year relative survival rate is 15.6 percent, according to SEER data.”

i always thought that the lung nodule was related to her primary cancer bc her colorectal cancer was so advanced. As far as we know bc we never really heard about the specifics. The liver is usually the first organ for mets from colon cancer and the lung the second. Pretty sure God surgeon explained this to her prior to the surgery. They waited so long in denial that we all knew she was risking mets. They can resect the liver nodule if it is localized to extend her life. Also her lung can be resected also to extend life but overall prognosis for 5 yr survival is dim
i wasn't shocked to hear what a big deal she made out if HA’s bday while he cheaply planned a one nighter to Paris. I still believe Matt is there for the room and board and using her car. He is a cheap and IMO selfish man child. She is hoping for a proposal and maybe she will get it from him I hope amma is protected in all ways from him getting that house tho. I do feel bad for her but they all chose ignorance and denial instead of tackling things head on. Likely tho she just waited too long to act on her initial symptoms. Maybe years too long. God surgeon does not resect lungs and liver so she has no choice but to trust the other doctors on this one.
That survival rate is dismal and anything done is with intent of extending whatever time she has left. With a daughter just her age I really can't imagine what Amma is going thru. How many more "tick ticks" can she take. One thing is for sure time is critical and sure hope the Greek vacay was worth it. My guess is it was not. You simply cannot put that out of your mind. It might have made more sense to postpone at least until after the plan was put in place. AT the time they left additional scan on liver still pending as is consult on treatment plan. Matt literally just got home. He sure can't be working much.....

Reactions: 14
I’ve only followed TT over the last few months - can anyone catch me up with how long she waited for initial diagnosis?
It's hard to really say because from what we can gather, TT had a lot of health issues relating to her digestive system, stomach/the symptoms etc way before she was diagnosed with cancer - even including a surgery which she was very vague about. Many people believe she had this cancer growing for a long time before she was diagnosed, possibly as far back as a decade when she first started YouTube. She has been very vague about the other issues she had going on with her stomach and how or if they are connected to her subsequent diagnosis, but its fair to say she was also "fobbed off" for quite a long time before being diagnosed with the cancer and there are videos where she talks about this a lot - the usual, too young, not being sent for the right scans in a timely manner etc.
Sorry if this wasn't very helpful but this is her first video where she talks about her diagnosis, she was diagnosed on 13 Sept 2021.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's hard to really say because from what we can gather, TT had a lot of health issues relating to her digestive system, stomach/the symptoms etc way before she was diagnosed with cancer - even including a surgery which she was very vague about. Many people believe she had this cancer growing for a long time before she was diagnosed, possibly as far back as a decade when she first started YouTube. She has been very vague about the other issues she had going on with her stomach and how or if they are connected to her subsequent diagnosis, but its fair to say she was also "fobbed off" for quite a long time before being diagnosed with the cancer and there are videos where she talks about this a lot - the usual, too young, not being sent for the right scans in a timely manner etc.
Sorry if this wasn't very helpful but this is her first video where she talks about her diagnosis, she was diagnosed on 13 Sept 2021.
And there where also people here on TL who thought she had a bowel inflammatory disease like Crohn. Unfortunately an outcome of IBD is a greater risk for bowel cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
good summary. "fobbed off" excellent term for the attention she got from medical professionals. I got the impression that the bleeding has gone on for a long time and that simply would have been a trigger for most to seek an answer and stop it.
And even after diagnosis so much delay, watch and wait while under the care of Royal Marsden to the point when they finally decided on surgery it involved more that the original diagnosis and more organs and colon had to be taken. Only good news was sparing of the bladder.

Reactions: 12
What? Her section below the videos used to be a mile long with affiliate links and merch info. And FYI, it's rarely a regular link to buy something, most are affiliate, that goes for all channels that are out to make money.
Perhaps way back in the day, but I certainly haven’t seen it Tiffany’s channel. I’m used to seeing a whole row of affiliate links on most other channels. On hers, if there were links, they were mostly just information links, not affiliate links. BTW, I see nothing wrong with affiliate links.

Reactions: 3
Right here! 🙋🏻 I feel like we've been summoned for a family meeting!

Came in and read about the new developments and went over to watch. I hope for her it's nothing like how one of her earlier vlogs was where she rejoiced "it's not in the lungs".

I did see a raw side of her; interestingly she's the steady one when Matt and Amma were off camera crying.
Edited for clarity.
I hope for her it turns out to be nothing. Like how one of her earlier vlogs was where she rejoiced "it's not in the lungs".

Reactions: 5
Perhaps way back in the day, but I certainly haven’t seen it Tiffany’s channel. I’m used to seeing a whole row of affiliate links on most other channels. On hers, if there were links, they were mostly just information links, not affiliate links. BTW, I see nothing wrong with affiliate links.
I believe she had them all up until the goodbye for now vid..and one of them was a link for a stoma belt wrap which TT practically made an advert for on her first holiday abroad by posing but not actually swimming in the pool..pushing what is essentially a cancer supply to cancer patients isn’t ok..and I’m personally now thinking that the “we got this“ merch should be dropped as that phrase has taken a sinister turn for Tiffany..

• Heart
I believe she had them all up until the goodbye for now vid..and one of them was a link for a stoma belt wrap which TT practically made an advert for on her first holiday abroad by posing but not actually swimming in the pool..pushing what is essentially a cancer supply to cancer patients isn’t ok..and I’m personally now thinking that the “we got this“ merch should be dropped as that phrase has taken a sinister turn for Tiffany..
"We still got this"

Sorry. 😳

• Haha
Very useful, thank you!

Reactions: 3
TT had at least 3 ops before her diagnosis never mentioning what exactly for and they’re the only ones that she’s flagged up so did she have any before youtube?..plus she mentioned in past vid when her and her sis were getting jabs that she TT didn’t absorb vitamins properly?..surely a gut problem?..and in one of her vids she’s gone back to hospital cos her stomach stitches wound isn’t healing and they inform her that the meds she’s been on for the past 5yrs at that time making her age 15 starting them is slowing her healing properly?..if she hadn’t of been so shady with her past obvs long-standing health problems we wouldn’t have so many questions about her and perhaps the drs she initially saw maybe thought of her as a frequent flyer and didn’t take her as seriously as perhaps they should of and then she unfortunately had a sneaky cancer that couldn’t be seen in the bowel until it was too late..then add on TT personality type to the mix hasn’t helped either..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't know anything about how these affiliate links work but at some point when the views are down she lost all possible sponsorships. She will make a come back now and I guess you can still promote "We got this" but right now not the time.

Reactions: 6
TT had at least 3 ops before her diagnosis never mentioning what exactly for and they’re the only ones that she’s flagged up so did she have any before youtube?..plus she mentioned in past vid when her and her sis were getting jabs that she TT didn’t absorb vitamins properly?..surely a gut problem?..and in one of her vids she’s gone back to hospital cos her stomach stitches wound isn’t healing and they inform her that the meds she’s been on for the past 5yrs at that time making her age 15 starting them is slowing her healing properly?..if she hadn’t of been so shady with her past obvs long-standing health problems we wouldn’t have so many questions about her and perhaps the drs she initially saw maybe thought of her as a frequent flyer and didn’t take her as seriously as perhaps they should of and then she unfortunately had a sneaky cancer that couldn’t be seen in the bowel until it was too late..then add on TT personality type to the mix hasn’t helped either..
I believe that the vitamin jabs were in fact that fancy iv vitamin drips that you can buy for too much money. And after a morning you have peed out almost the whole drip. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Actually other things that are non cancerous can light up as well, have you ever seen a PET scan those things can look like a Christmas tree.
---

Yes it is and and TBH l think TT couldn't be happier with the ching ching, this is exactly what she needed to boost that revenue.
Yea… I’m actually an oncology nurse. I’ve seen many. Certain areas of the body will take it up and light up, and be normal. I said one thing that can light it up, was a tumor, implying other things can as well. If it looks like a Christmas tree it’s usually wide spread cancer. Knowing that she had colon cancer and the usual spread of colon cancer is to the liver and then lungs, I would be shocked if it weren’t.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I guess if you call June 2023 "way back in the day"...and that list starting with a Stoma Belt is ALL affiliate links. Not one single "information link" there or anywhere that I recall seeing. She never even put donation links to charities or RM except a couple times at the holidays. No idea where you are seeing what you say here. And no, nothing wrong with affiliate links. The problem many people have with this is those 'influencers' marketing behind cancer or an illness to vulnerable people. It's tasteless and gross. Calling a video something like cancer symptoms and having a clickbait thumbnail then spending 2/3 of the video plugging air fryers, journals and juicers...not cool.
But you are correct in that they have been removed from recent videos. Wonder if they will make a comeback?

Reactions: 8
I was looking to see if anything up today (not expecting anything) and accidentally clicked on MK Lovilk (sp) and I just don't know how anyone can watch/listen to her. Now she will be back in force.

Reactions: 2
I follow her since the beginning and honestly I'm so perplexed by her stupidity and by stupidity of Amma and HA. I'm really sorry to write this, because Amma is a good person, she's nice but... they are so so dumb. I'm a nursing student and I can't believe that her first round with cancer didn't teach her anything. She had such a huge support group with her subscribers, people were giving her good advice and she chose to bury her head in the sand and now she's doing the same. She chose the telephone over stationery visit, is she kidding me? She didn't want to ask any questions because she wanted to talk to her surgeon, it's not how it works, surgeon does the surgery and the oncology team takes patient from there and treats him/her. They are all clueless about Tiffany's disease, her prognosis and the severity of her situation. There's sadly no one in her life to tell her to stop acting like a naive child about her disease because this time it can cost her her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I believe that the vitamin jabs were in fact that fancy iv vitamin drips that you can buy for too much money. And after a morning you have peed out almost the whole drip. 🤣
I think she said it was vitamin B12 injections. She was anemic, which is one symptom of colorectal cancer.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.