Tiffany Thinks #24 Ta Ta Tiffany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My opinions- 1st I find it hard to believe she was not offered chemo after surgery. Almost every solid tumor patient I’ve seen had chemo before to shrink, surgery to remove/resect, and then chemo post to get anything left. I think she was convinced that she was “cancer free” from the moment the surgery was finished and refused to even consider any other treatment. I also think a lot of her wait and see was her refusing to get things done because she didn’t want to and her cancer was gone and was now mucus… or whatever strange tit she believed. The biopsy with the other doctor that she couldn’t even get in, which according to t was because they weren’t the god surgeon. That should have been a clue that the tumor was growing. How could she poop if they couldn’t even get small surgical tools in there? There’s no way. She had to be ignoring major signs. I think this woman is in incredible denial and needs serious mental health treatment. What she says on YouTube and what’s actually happening are not the same in my opinion. Those doctors knew her prognosis and told her and she refused to believe it and therefore has found herself with relapse with metastasizes. She should have been on oral chemo at the least while doing wait and see. She didn’t even understand what c diff was when she got that, or sepsis. The ignorance and refusal to learn what is going on in her own body is scary.could some of it could be cultural? Possibly? I know certain cultures treat disease differently. Some rely heavily on religion, some on holistic healing etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
True. Maybe there are 2 separate incidents involving injections.
There were. She used to go to the hosp -it -AL for the injections. Then her and the sister went privately to get them on a "girlie" day out.

Reactions: 5
My opinions- 1st I find it hard to believe she was not offered chemo after surgery. Almost every solid tumor patient I’ve seen had chemo before to shrink, surgery to remove/resect, and then chemo post to get anything left. I think she was convinced that she was “cancer free” from the moment the surgery was finished and refused to even consider any other treatment. I also think a lot of her wait and see was her refusing to get things done because she didn’t want to and her cancer was gone and was now mucus… or whatever strange tit she believed. The biopsy with the other doctor that she couldn’t even get in, which according to t was because they weren’t the god surgeon. That should have been a clue that the tumor was growing. How could she poop if they couldn’t even get small surgical tools in there? There’s no way. She had to be ignoring major signs. I think this woman is in incredible denial and needs serious mental health treatment. What she says on YouTube and what’s actually happening are not the same in my opinion. Those doctors knew her prognosis and told her and she refused to believe it and therefore has found herself with relapse with metastasizes. She should have been on oral chemo at the least while doing wait and see. She didn’t even understand what c diff was when she got that, or sepsis. The ignorance and refusal to learn what is going on in her own body is scary.could some of it could be cultural? Possibly? I know certain cultures treat disease differently. Some rely heavily on religion, some on holistic healing etc.
I agree with your opinions and it did make me think that she probably was offered the chemo after surgery to decrease chance of spread and did not take it. And all of that with the knowledge that lung nodule was diagnosed before she ever met God Dr.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think she said it was vitamin B12 injections. She was anemic, which is one symptom of colorectal cancer.
Because she was bleeding! For How long? Who knows…
as for the mop up chemo post surgery, she 100% was offered it but refused bc she wanted things to return to normal for her and HA!
---
1000% facts.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I believe that the vitamin jabs were in fact that fancy iv vitamin drips that you can buy for too much money. And after a morning you have peed out almost the whole drip. 🤣
her and her sis had been told that they were deficient in vitamin D and TTs GP had told her that he would give her 15,000 units only but as Elodie had researched it all they declined and decided to go to a Harley street dr no less and they both got 30,000 units each in the bum of course..and the dr apparently touched TT hair and picked up her camera and took a picture of TT..according to TT the dr must of got the crazy idea that she liked to take lots of pictures of herself..🤔 wonder why he’d think that

• Sick
  • Haha
her and her sis had been told that they were deficient in vitamin D and TTs GP had told her that he would give her 15,000 units only but as Elodie had researched it all they declined and decided to go to a Harley street dr no less and they both got 30,000 units each in the bum of course..and the dr apparently touched TT hair and picked up her camera and took a picture of TT..according to TT the dr must of got the crazy idea that she liked to take lots of pictures of herself..🤔 wonder why he’d think that
she’s definitely got some kind of weird daddy complex with doctors and touching her. I’ve never known someone comment so much on their doctors actions.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree with your opinions and it did make me think that she probably was offered the chemo after surgery to decrease chance of spread and did not take it. And all of that with the knowledge that lung nodule was diagnosed before she ever met God Dr.
why are patients being 'offered' they should be 'instructed' to take it. In the long-run she is now going to cost the NHS more ££££ and also deteriorate.

• Wow
  • Sad
I remember there was a video after the surgery where she spoke about that unfortunately she knows she had to have chemo still. It is september now, the surgery was last year december?! Where was the chemo? If she got chemo then would she be stage 4 now?

Reactions: 10
I think she said it was vitamin B12 injections. She was anemic, which is one symptom of colorectal cancer.
She‘s been getting vitamin shots for a long time obvs poor diet and gut not working properly in TTs case..but her sister got some with her as well and the vitamin D shots was at the beginning of Covid and as Asians tend to not sunbathe as such so they’d probably be lower in that anyways..

Reactions: 5
Somethong else that I find very telling and proof of some sort of denial is how she keeps repeating something like. "How can I have cancer in my liver and lungs? I feel fine. Before I was so sick and bleeding?" Well lets see now...how can that be? Perhaps its because your previous cancer sites were advanced and effecting different organs and those are removed. Now these are different sites, in different organs found at very early stages! 😖😖😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else wonders why hasn’t Matt proposed marriage yet to Tiffany, he is supposedly madly in love and has been with her throught all her cancer journey since day one?
They live together, have romantic get away trips, she went to Ireland and yet Matt has made no move into formalizing the relationship. I find it odd. We have seen couples getting married even in their cancer death beds.

Reactions: 14
My grandma had colon cancer in her 80’s. She did chemo, had surgery and got an ostomy, did radiation and more chemo. She’s 101 and still going strong. Treatment plans aren’t just a suggestion. They are based on trials and they see what works and what doesn’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I remember there was a video after the surgery where she spoke about that unfortunately she knows she had to have chemo still. It is september now, the surgery was last year december?! Where was the chemo? If she got chemo then would she be stage 4 now?
I remember hearing her say that or reading it here also. I really hope she didn't refuse it, but surely she would have recorded it if she had chemo done, or at least mentioned it.

why are patients being 'offered' they should be 'instructed' to take it. In the long-run she is now going to cost the NHS more ££££ and also deteriorate.
It’s “offered” because they can’t be forced to take it. No one is going to force anyone to do any treatment plan. They likely said “you should do chemo” and she said “it’s fine, it’s all gone now so I don’t need anything else” and here we all are to see how that worked for her

Reactions: 11
she has commented today. It would be about 10pm Athens time
_dd60ze1xXsKFm1-ileLgOMw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
@tiffanythinks

1 hour ago
It’s 11mm in the lungs, not cm so it’s not that big. I’m praying after my mri of the liver, they’ll have a plan. Thank you so much

• Wow
View attachment 2444273
@tiffanythinks
1 hour ago
It’s 11mm in the lungs, not cm so it’s not that big. I’m praying after my mri of the liver, they’ll have a plan. Thank you so much
She's stupid, if she had 11cm cancer on her lungs she would be dead. 11mm is not exactly small and it's cancer you dimwit. She's in lala land and it will end tragically.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
There’s a lot a lot a lot of new info for a new thread title now … thoughts and suggestions?
---
Anyone else wonders why hasn’t Matt proposed marriage yet to Tiffany, he is supposedly madly in love and has been with her throught all her cancer journey since day one?
They live together, have romantic get away trips, she went to Ireland and yet Matt has made no move into formalizing the relationship. I find it odd. We have seen couples getting married even in their cancer death beds.
Oh yes, we’ve dissected that in detail some time back, so you will find it in earlier threads.
---
@Villanelly said something earlier that caught my eye for a thread suggestion …
‘We still got this’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
You are right! It was a hoity toity GP from Harley street. They are such dimwits. Vitamin D can you also buy in very high doses and as women of colour they need more vitamin D. But buy instead of waste money on injections, just take a capsule every evening.
---
She is his cash cow. Another explanation I can not think of.
---
View attachment 2444273
@tiffanythinks
1 hour ago
11 mm is 1,1 cm you stupid cow. And that is rather large.

Last edited:
He is two sandwiches short of a picnic and doesn't think beyond the next day.

He has a good enough deal living in her house. Rent in his last place in Tumbridge Wells would have been much more expensive.

She moved there to chase him. What a random place for her to end up when she is a "London" girl. She def met him at a conference or something and decided to ditch Teeroy (he was a player anyway) and moved to work and live in a randomer place.

Even though she chased him she doesn't want to risk her home if they married. She got it for such a knock down price anyway that there may be legal clauses that it reverts back to family if something happens to her.

She also is two sandwiches short of a picnic but savvy in the way of money. She won't risk his being her next of kin whilst this is all still going on.

It’s “offered” because they can’t be forced to take it. No one is going to force anyone to do any treatment plan. They likely said “you should do chemo” and she said “it’s fine, it’s all gone now so I don’t need anything else” and here we all are to see how that worked for her
I was offered some recommended radiation....my choice but took chance of recurrence from something like 85% no recurrence to 97%. I liked the odds and did it. I am sure there was a discussion....she and HA (I am sure he weighed in) declined.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.