Tiffany Thinks #24 Ta Ta Tiffany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/tiffany-thinks-23.38927/page-51

I saw it was time for a new thread so took the plunge and created this. I couldn't see any thread name suggestions so just made one up in light of today's video where she said that she was taking a break from her 3 videos a week because she's too busy.
I hope I did this right.

I think that she'll be back and posting regularly when it's scan time or she has a doctors appointment. Any excuse of using the word 'cancer' in the title or 'scans' etc. And of course she'll be back to including the links to her merchandise again and affiliate links.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
In the previous thread we saw:
*Tiffany out and about driving her car again and sitting on her bum bum.
*Endless trips to coffee shops and cafes and buying junk food from the supermarket.
*Feeling bad with a thumbnail picture of her being hugged by Matt with her panic stricken followers thinking the worst...when in fact she'd pranked darling by jumping out at him from behind a wall scaring him.
*4 different videos mentioning her scans with riveting titles such as scanxiety is real, not thinking about scan results, blocking out the scan results. All showing a worried expression. Of course the results were clear but we all know she likes to drag out results for as long as possible.
*The realisation that she's not the only person in the world who has a stoma!!! OMG, the shock of it all!
*Having her port removed and being shocked by the scar left.
*Uploading a short video filmed close up showing a face that looked sad and rather unwell looking. I thought that it was because the air fryer, coffee machine and juicer had short circuited and her bullet journal had gone up in flames. But no, it was just because life was hectic.
*and finally a video with no mention of juicing or making coffee or airfryers or even her bum bum. A video announcing that she was now back at work and because of that, her course and her hope to volunteer she was just far too busy to pick up her camera and vlog everything and then edit as well. Plus she has scans and a MRI booked for August.
Nope, no more regular videos for a while.
But a reminder that she's on Instagram and TikTok.

But is this really the reason for not videoing? Has something happened between her and darling? Has he met a sporty lady who enjoys cycling and swimming?
Is this the reason why Tiffany has sprung a couple of surprise visits to him at work?
Stay tuned!

Meanwhile her subscription numbers continue to drop and the number of negative comments grows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/tiffany-thinks-23.38927/page-51

I saw it was time for a new thread so took the plunge and created this. I couldn't see any thread name suggestions so just made one up in light of today's video where she said that she was taking a break from her 3 videos a week because she's too busy.
I hope I did this right.

I think that she'll be back and posting regularly when it's scan time or she has a doctors appointment. Any excuse of using the word 'cancer' in the title or 'scans' etc. And of course she'll be back to including the links to her merchandise again and affiliate links.
Thank you Lil Brissy! I think so too! She announced this break pretty abruptly. It might be a strategy to get more views when she comes back on.

Reactions: 12
Adios, it's about time, au revoir, good bye, sayonara, don't let the door hit ya on the way out ~ Ta-ta, TT

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Adios, it's about time, au revoir, good bye, sayonara, don't let the door hit ya on the way out ~ Ta-ta, TT
Not so fast....She didn't tell us what door she came through, and from what door she is leaving, and similarly for Beavis. Surely, HA!/Beavis/Matt is still sequestered there somewhere because there was no mention of what door he is going to use, either! So many doors, so little time!

Also, the comment 'If you volunteer with cancer patients, please don't call cancer the c-word' from comments shared by Lil_Brissy should have been mentioned long ago by her sheep. Alas, sheep are inherently good-willed and innocent. Far be it from them even to be aware there is a 'c-word'!

The last thread also had choice pictures of the uncanny resemblance between Matt and Beavis.

For those who think that it is odd that Matt didn't appear in her 'good-bye' video and thus assume he has run for the hills, what would you say about her mum? Amma didn't appear in Tiffany's good-bye video, either, and Tiffany and her mum are inseparable.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm glad to see that Tiffany has gone back to work, although I don't think she has any idea of what it's like to work, volunteer and do all the house-stuff that most women have to do - I mean, she's got Amma there to cook most of her meals, or HA, and they probably do the food-shopping now. But it's good that she's gone back to gainful employment.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I hope I did this right.

You did it!!! Thankyou for creating a new thread 👍 The sheep have all flocked off to Jenny's channel now, bored with TT nonsense. 96.1k down down the subs are down (Anyone in Australia remember the Coles ad jingle "down down the prices are down"?)
---

---
In the previous thread we saw:
*Tiffany out and about driving her car again and sitting on her bum bum.
*Endless trips to coffee shops and cafes and buying junk food from the supermarket.
*Feeling bad with a thumbnail picture of her being hugged by Matt with her panic stricken followers thinking the worst...when in fact she'd pranked darling by jumping out at him from behind a wall scaring him.
*4 different videos mentioning her scans with riveting titles such as scanxiety is real, not thinking about scan results, blocking out the scan results. All showing a worried expression. Of course the results were clear but we all know she likes to drag out results for as long as possible.
*The realisation that she's not the only person in the world who has a stoma!!! OMG, the shock of it all!
*Having her port removed and being shocked by the scar left.
*Uploading a short video filmed close up showing a face that looked sad and rather unwell looking. I thought that it was because the air fryer, coffee machine and juicer had short circuited and her bullet journal had gone up in flames. But no, it was just because life was hectic.
*and finally a video with no mention of juicing or making coffee or airfryers or even her bum bum. A video announcing that she was now back at work and because of that, her course and her hope to volunteer she was just far too busy to pick up her camera and vlog everything and then edit as well. Plus she has scans and a MRI booked for August.
Nope, no more regular videos for a while.
But a reminder that she's on Instagram and TikTok.

But is this really the reason for not videoing? Has something happened between her and darling? Has he met a sporty lady who enjoys cycling and swimming?
Is this the reason why Tiffany has sprung a couple of surprise visits to him at work?
Stay tuned!

Meanwhile her subscription numbers continue to drop and the number of negative comments grows.
Scan? What scan? Oh the one l blocked out 😜
---
Thank you Lil Brissy! I think so too! She announced this break pretty abruptly. It might be a strategy to get more views when she comes back on.
A little look see at trending You Tube titles and here is our Girl running with a high volume trending video 👏👏👏 well done Tiffany!
---

---
Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out....... front, back and tum tum bum bum

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Somethings not right. Her body language is weird in the short, and in yesterday's vlog. Back at work already, and going to start volunteering. That seems to have happened suddenly. I don't trust her, or her timeline of events. There's only so many times we can see her eat an egg or do the bum bum dance. She is hiding something.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I w
Somethings not right. Her body language is weird in the short, and in yesterday's vlog. Back at work already, and going to start volunteering. That seems to have happened suddenly. I don't trust her, or her timeline of events. There's only so many times we can see her eat an egg or do the bum bum dance. She is hiding something.
I would agree with you that something isn't right with her, but as we have come to learn Tiffany is a very good actress and can manipulate using body language, images, expressions and filters to make people think something is wrong. Bang on she is hiding something, THE TRUTH she's been hiding it for 18mths.
Side note has anyone checked in on Vee and Fluffy? If they are reading here;
Are you OK? 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
I also found the comment screenshots posted in last thread surprising, the cult usually just calls her sweetheart and tells her she can do no wrong. Wondering if this depressed/off/ill vibe she showed in last 2 shorts is just another page out of the "how to keep them guessing and coming back for more" handbook. It was also strange to hear she's already back at work? Has she even hinted about being back? No getting dressed or driving to first day vlog? Maybe her job said something to her, she did say she couldn't film at work specifically.
Maybe she sees how views are plummeting and wants an exit that doesn't leave her looking like she failed to keep the channel going? I mean to go from no views in her mukbang days to hundreds of thousands of views with cancer then back to nothing would be a bit...embarrassing? Lots of maybes in my head....we only see what she wants us to see.

• Heart
Not so fast....She didn't tell us what door she came through, and from what door she is leaving, and similarly for Beavis. Surely, HA!/Beavis/Matt is still sequestered there somewhere because there was no mention of what door he is going to use, either! So many doors, so little time!

Also, the comment 'If you volunteer with cancer patients, please don't call cancer the c-word' from comments shared by Lil_Brissy should have been mentioned long ago by her sheep. Alas, sheep are inherently good-willed and innocent. Far be it from them even to be aware there is a 'c-word'!

The last thread also had choice pictures of the uncanny resemblance between Matt and Beavis.

For those who think that it is odd that Matt didn't appear in her 'good-bye' video and thus assume he has run for the hills, what would you say about her mum? Amma didn't appear in Tiffany's good-bye video, either, and Tiffany and her mum are inseparable.
Someone on MK’s page said that if Amma had been in the video to say goodbye, it would have made it too obvious that Matt was gone (if that is the case).

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I couldn't see any thread name suggestions so just made one up in light of today's video where she said that she was taking a break from her 3 videos a week because she's too busy.
I hope I did this right.
Thank you for starting a new thread, @Lil_Brissy !

I do note that several Tattlers had offered up thread title suggestions, as recently as p. 50 of the last thread, I think you liked or posted directly beneath a couple of them?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Someone on MK’s page said that if Amma had been in the video to say goodbye, it would have made it too obvious that Matt was gone (if that is the case).
It is obvious that lots going on behind the scenes. One thing that stood out to me it the "I'm back at work" was a direct statement to the "family" that she has not only pre recorded many videos but the time lag is much much longer than I thought...maybe up to a month. Saying she can't video at the job is crazy but I guess the norm for one fool talking to a bunch of fools. We can guess what caused this...the very obvious decline in views and subs or something to do with HA. Maybe he tolerated the constant camera demands during the cancer journey but now said he does not want a life on camera anymore. It is possible that at some family events others in her family have given her reason to question her lifestyle. One thing is for sure.."our girl" is not going to tell the truth about the taking a break move. I have seen this before (not cancer channels necessarily but some) where they move to one per week to insure content quality and it often results in just as many views as two or three weekly. People are still interested and it allows the creator time to breathe. Her choice of going from 3 x week to none tells me much more involved than a job/potential volunteering or too busy life. The choice of the disheveled hair and location of this video and even the camera angle was interesting and as always scripted for desired effect. Leave them guessing. That is what she did. I for one do not expect her back for a very long time but just a feeling. I do buy part of the reason being trying to force interesting click bait worthy content out of a mundane life. Very hard to do. She does not live in a place where you can shoot great scenes outside to catch interest etc. She is going the route of "Too Cute for Cancer" aka Jodi Wright who is down to once a week if that with many breaks but Jodi still clearly has cancer and can get some mileage out of that. Jodi too tries the makeup videos etc. but your cancer audience is not going to stick around for that. Anyway too long of a post basically saying what I started with "lots going on behind the scenes". The YT money train will continue for some time with views of old videos with cancer titles. Nice to have others chat about this as those fools devoted to her on TT must really be left in the dust and wondering without any way to chat about it.

• Heart
Tiffany did try approach the idea a couple of months ago regarding asking how many videos she thought her subscribers would want to see per week. I think she realised back then that 3 is too much.
Tiffany is in her 30's, the prime of life. Spending hours recording daily must be very time consuming, then there is editing and uploading.
Volunteering at the hospital, returning back to work and studying is already alot for Tiffany. Going from doing absolutely nothing to routine will be a body shock for her.
Recently she will have been watching Matt go to work, Amma go to work and wondering where she fits in with the household. I do think she was leading upto this moment, and I think it stemmed from around the time she was sat in her car wondering about life.

They are not mincing words at this point. I assume she is reading these and I think she was hoping that some would suggest coming back weekly etc. but some comments are so brutal not sure how you come back on YT at all. I agree with all of these. I am sure some viewers with cancer that did get some comfort from her success story are feeling so betrayed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Remember she was vlogging way before she got cancer, I don't buy her "I'm going back to work" and start living my life again so I take a break from vlogging;
When she broke up with that other boyfriend she had, did she tell her TT family right away what was going on?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Remember she was vlogging way before she got cancer, I don't buy her "I'm going back to work" and start living my life again so I take a break from vlogging;
When she broke up with that other boyfriend she had, did she tell her TT family right away what was going on?
someone that was following pre cancer (which few here would watch her "lifestyle" type vlogs) would know about that. I felt that she just disappeared for about one year...then came back on some back steps talking about the breakup...not wanting to say his name etc. but little info other than she is back. I think here if it is some breakup she may feel given the cancer followers she has that she did not want to leave them hanging. Just speculation. Her TT family was so much different pre cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They are not mincing words at this point. I assume she is reading these and I think she was hoping that some would suggest coming back weekly etc. but some comments are so brutal not sure how you come back on YT at all. I agree with all of these. I am sure some viewers with cancer that did get some comfort from her success story are feeling so betrayed.
Betrayed in what way though? I don't understand the people that are upset. They come off as big brats to me. She has the right to live her life, she doesn't owe anyone anything. If they were truly supportive of her and genuinely cared about her well being, they should be happy for her. This entitlement and expectation.. it just doesn't ring true to me as emotions someone would have if they genuinely cared.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.