Tiffany Thinks #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there will definitely be a video today...she is not losing that revenue twice in one week. As for this Ireland trip I suppose it will provide click bait.

Reactions: 7
Video posted. She's taking a break. I'm so glad to see it as I really think it'll do her good. Good to see she's back to work and volunteering too.

Reactions: 8
I knew something was up. The break is perfect...I am surprised she is giving up the income but of course some will still watch the old videos. I think we have come to the end with her...a good outcome for her that life is this busy.

I knew something was up. The break is perfect...I am surprised she is giving up the income but of course some will still watch the old videos. I think we have come to the end with her...a good outcome for her that life is this busy.
She already says she's going to come back... this is not the end ... and I bet her absence will only be a few weeks she craves the attention and easy money;

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Watched her taking a break video to bid farewell...though last time she said goodbye she was back in a few days lol. She seemed down, like something else going on but maybe that's just me reading too much into it. I'm just glad she's off vlogging and moving on.

Reactions: 10
Watched her taking a break video to bid farewell...though last time she said goodbye she was back in a few days lol. She seemed down, like something else going on but maybe that's just me reading too much into it. I'm just glad she's off vlogging and moving on.
I agree that short and this one she is different. Maybe some serious talks with Matt...maybe he is tired of performing for the camera. I see this one a a fairly long break with more time spent on IG and TikTok. Simply put even TT knew she was struggling with content...it is just normal life now and without the cancer content not much to get viewers. Probably better to take an extended break and hope that people just keep their sub rather than the downward turn the subs have been taking.

Reactions: 9
She seems very down in this video. Maybe the realization has struck that, absent cancer, her content is boring and repetitious. I think she will eventually wind down on YT to only a few vids a month unless her health takes a dive. Maybe, too, things are tense with Ha.

She seems very down in this video. Maybe the realization has struck that, absent cancer, her content is boring and repetitious. I think she will eventually wind down on YT to only a few vids a month unless her health takes a dive. Maybe, too, things are tense with Ha.
I think if things were great with HA they may have both been there today...he has been a part of this channel for a long time now and no mention of him at all. I think her not coming on in a video to announce scan results was sort of nasty to her "family" and many are still asking how the results came out. Most people don't read those comments daily on an old video. That was totally out of character. And what happened to the Ireland trip some have mentioned? She is now back at work earlier than expected. We will never know the real reason she is taking a break but last time she took a break was when she and Tiroy broke up. Gotta wonder.

Lets face it.
What woman in her 30's works full time and manages to record all day long, edit and upload?
Work, social life, running a home? No normal young woman could manage it.
T's now realized there is more to life than youtube.

Am I happy for her? Yes, but I am disappointed in her treatment of others.

All the "We got this" "We are there for EACH OTHER" "My FAMILY"
T used people for an income while she was off work sick and bored. It wasn't about awareness or being a 'family'. It wasn't about a 'community' that was there for each other. It was Tiffanys income, nothing more.
Now she is NED she hasn't got time for the people she thanked for tuning in 3 times per week for 18 months? Those that treated Tiffany like a daughter? Those that sent her gifts?
Now shes lost income she's gone back to work.
If her next scan isn't clear she will be back asking for prayers and support.
It's all about Tiffany and absolutely nothing to do with an "online family"

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Smartest best news I've heard from her in a long time. I hope she puts the video camera down and enjoys her life and this wonderful second chance without worrying about how to edit and present it to her audience using tricks and manipulations whilst resisting giving up the details.

Continuing on IG seems like a great step down, she can post a pic or a few words now and then without taking much time or being in this conflict with an audience expecting more substantive content. I sincerely wish her well and am so happy she has more time in health. I thank TT for how I ended up here amongst this lovely and outspoken lot of Tattlers whom I've come to appreciate and have enjoyed spending time with more than I can express. ❤

Reactions: 13
Her subscriber numbers have dropped again and quite a few negative comments on Tiffany's latest video.
I'm wondering if there's something else going on in her life.
Her general demeanor in the short from last week and today's video seems more 'down'. More than just a 'life's getting busy and I just don't have the time for thrice weekly videos'.
I only read the transcript but I wonder if something has gone amiss between her and HA?
And I've noticed that there's no longer any links to her merchandise or affiliated links in the description box.
---
I thought the same thing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it's all just a stunt.
---
"Taking a break" is trending on YT ✅️✅️✅️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Her subscriber numbers have dropped again and quite a few negative comments on Tiffany's latest video.
Her general demeanor in the short from last week and today's video seems more 'down'. More than just a 'life's getting busy and I just don't have the time for thrice weekly videos'.
I only read the transcript but I wonder if something has gone amiss between her and HA?
And I've noticed that there's no longer any links to her merchandise or affiliated links in the description box.
---

If you look back at past videos the links are all still there....she will continue to make money for people that find the channel...have an interest in her cancer story and follow the videos. They can still press a link and again she makes money.

Reactions: 6
If you look back at past videos the links are all still there....she will continue to make money for people that find the channel...have an interest in her cancer story and follow the videos. They can still press a link and again she makes money.
Yes, but it's not on this most recent one. It will be interesting to see if future videos have those links back again, or maybe she'll leave them out until such time as a hospital visit is filmed. Anything to do with her cancer checks etc.

Reactions: 3
---

Wow, these comments are brutally honest. I'm glad some of the Dolt Cult has woken up! She used all of them for a nice income source. A fool and his money are easily parted. She simply doesn't need them anymore and she never cared about them at all except as a source of $$$. Plus, absent cancer, her videos are painfully boring. But who will the Dolt Cult worship now? We have a cult without a high priestess. Kind of like a bee hive which the queen bee has abandoned. When that happens, the hive dies.

Wow, these comments are brutally honest. I'm glad some of the Dolt Cult has woken up! She used all of them for a nice income source. A fool and his money are easily parted. She simply doesn't need them anymore and she never cared about them at all except as a source of $$$. Plus, absent cancer, her videos are painfully boring. But who will the Dolt Cult worship now? We have a cult without a high priestess. Kind of like a bee hive which the queen bee has abandoned. When that happens, the hive dies.
Yes pretty surprised to read so many of these comments. Many really feel "played". Her departure from YT right now is not just because her life is so busy...she looked awful today and frankly the baby talk was not as noticeable.

I bit the bullet and created a new thread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.