Tiffany Thinks #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A couple of comments on her Tiffany Thinks Facebook page regarding today's video.
I read the transcript, skimmed through the boring video and wondered what on earth people see in her to idolise her the way they do.
Obviously they are blind to her tactics and merch promotions.
Maybe they are just blind as in vision impaired therefore can't actually see the faces the twit makes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone wants Tiffany to speak to Jenny? Why? Why does anyone even expect that they should speak just because they have cancer? I always find that baffling.
Yes they both have cancer, but completely different cancers, different treatments, different stages, different outlooks.
Sometimes I find people in the comments to be really stupid.

I haven't watched t's new video but did spot it in my recommended videos. I am guessing the words the title is clickbait?
Whoever mentioned Karma. I completely agree with that.
---
Not sure which thread it was you asked about my treatments and l didnt go back to answer, surgery and radiation l refused chemo, l sacked my first Haematologist and lm onto my 3rd orthopaedic surgeon, my first planned surgery l didn't agree with and l didnt go ahead, the second planned surgery the Haematologist/MDT didn't agree with and here we are on number 3.
Well done for advocating and being involved in your own care! I know many patients just go along with whatever the stats/data recommend.

If it isn't too personal, what type of cancer do you have? With spread to bone?

3rd time lucky? :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
suggesting that TT reach out to anyone other than her cult is so pointless. Even with her limited concept of the real world she would have to know that someone like Jenny would not be interested in babytalk or some life coaching lingo she is getting from an "internet course". Life coaching implies real life experience and she has cocooned herself in some child's world with Amma and Matt.

Reactions: 9
I just saw this comment from a viewer who seems concerned about Tiffany. And I found the one about Jenny Apple in case anyone wanted to see it.
I find it interesting the way the person describes Kyle as "the best teacher" "great parents" etc do they know them personally? Or is it just based on what they see on YT?.
---
suggesting that TT reach out to anyone other than her cult is so pointless. Even with her limited concept of the real world she would have to know that someone like Jenny would not be interested in babytalk or some life coaching lingo she is getting from an "internet course". Life coaching implies real life experience and she has cocooned herself in some child's world with Amma and Matt.
That life coaching lingo sounds very much like CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) l do wonder if she is in therapy 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I find it interesting the way the person describes Kyle as "the best teacher" "great parents" etc do they know them personally? Or is it just based on what they see on YT?.
---

That life coaching lingo sounds very much like CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) l do wonder if she is in therapy 🤔
I don't think she is smart enough to get help ie therapy for herself. She is so deluded that she thinks she can help other people

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't think she's as dumb as she acts but that's just my opinion.
in some respects I agree with that...on the YT business...she is fully aware of how to manipulate the viewers and has had success doing so...but she really thinks so much of herself that I question if she can really look at her behavior and realize that anything is fundamentally wrong.

• Heart
in some respects I agree with that...on the YT business...she is fully aware of how to manipulate the viewers and has had success doing so...but she really thinks so much of herself that I question if she can really look at her behavior and realize that anything is fundamentally wrong.
Nope Tiffany thinks Tiffany is perfect perfect perfect 😉

• Sick
  • Haha
You can just imagine what topics 'our girl' will offer up to her clients when she's become a qualified Life Coach:
'How to reconnect with life using an air-fryer.'
'Recognising a sheep as your one true soulmate.'
'The Power of the Gonk - changing your destiny by allowing them into your life.'
'Letting it all hang out - how dancing stupidly to your RingTone can free you from inhibitions.'
'Back to nature - get in touch with your wild side by spending quality time at the garden centre.'
'Scan? What scan!' - how 'reaching out' to your doctors can cure you of anxiety and allow you to earn the maximum amount on YouTube.'
Etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You can just imagine what topics 'our girl' will offer up to her clients when she's become a qualified Life Coach:
'How to reconnect with life using an air-fryer.'
'Recognising a sheep as your one true soulmate.'
'The Power of the Gonk - changing your destiny by allowing them into your life.'
'Letting it all hang out - how dancing stupidly to your RingTone can free you from inhibitions.'
'Back to nature - get in touch with your wild side by spending quality time at the garden centre.'
'Scan? What scan!' - how 'reaching out' to your doctors can cure you of anxiety and allow you to earn the maximum amount on YouTube.'
Etc.
We need one for
Assertiveness for Dummies - how to get that free upgrade that you so rightly deserve.
C-word 101. Port thing on the arm thing and more.
Gaah! Hide and Seek for couples.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
"your girl" has dropped the ball today. She posted a short saying no time to edit and she could not get a video up today...what is more strange is after that "cliffhanger" on Tuesday about the scans...instead of putting up a video that might have gotten lots of view ie "Scan results" she goes to the last video and posts the clean scan results on the bottom...my only tip off was all the congrats and love coming from the fam. Really odd behavior by someone who is so very predictable.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
"your girl" has dropped the ball today. She posted a short saying no time to edit and she could not get a video up today...what is more strange is after that "cliffhanger" on Tuesday about the scans...instead of putting up a video that might have gotten lots of view ie "Scan results" she goes to the last video and posts the clean scan results on the bottom...my only tip off was all the congrats and love coming from the fam. Really odd behavior by someone who is so very predictable.
Maybe Tiffany and Matt are on their way to Ireland for the friend's wedding that she had mentioned. Prepare for cozy sheep scenes. Wouldn't it be interesting if, on her next Ireland trip, she actually wore the Irish ring that Auntie Mutton/Button had gifted her? Surely, Tiffany wouldn't lie and tell that Auntie 'I love the ring so much I always wear it.'

• Haha
Maybe Tiffany and Matt are on their way to Ireland for the friend's wedding that she had mentioned. Prepare for cozy sheep scenes. Wouldn't it be interesting if, on her next Ireland trip, she actually wore the Irish ring that Auntie Mutton/Button had gifted her? Surely, Tiffany wouldn't lie and tell that Auntie 'I love the ring so much I always wear it.'
I don't really watch the videos much....did she say they are headed back to Ireland again? Something really strange when she disappears especially with a good click bait topic to discuss.

• Wow
I don't really watch the videos much....did she say they are headed back to Ireland again? Something really strange when she disappears especially with a good click bait topic to discuss.
I agree, it is strange! Yes, they are going to Ireland again. I think she said they are going to a wedding.

Reactions: 4
I agree, it is strange! Yes, they are going to Ireland again. I think she said they are going to a wedding.
Well that is interesting for sure...all I can conclude is Matt is in this for the long haul and bringing her back for more. I actually thought he might have gotten some serious questions about her being the right one for him long term and would hesitate to bring her back again. One vacay after another for this couple.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.