Tiffany Thinks #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jumping on the it's strange train!
Maybe his family said you can come back but no more filming, we thought we made it clear when we ignored you and walked on by last time.
Maybe it's finally a proposal and she wants the drama and mystery surrounding her one day disappearance to build and be met with unheard of anticipation for a YT channel.
Maybe she's in such high demand to volunteer and mentor that she needed to lay low for a while.
Maybe the garden center called and want their plants back or they are filing charges of neglect.
Maybe she was doing the ever so popular packing video and lost Matt in the hectic chaos.
Will we ever find out?🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't really watch the videos much....did she say they are headed back to Ireland again? Something really strange when she disappears especially with a good click bait topic to discuss.
Sorry to disappoint you, but I didn't watch the video! I scrolled through the transcript instead. Apparently, the trip is already booked according to the transcript.

Reactions: 4
Tiffany also mentioned that she will be going to Ireland a lot more now. She’s been organizing her suitcases and makeup to make traveling easier lol

Attachments

• Haha
You can just imagine what topics 'our girl' will offer up to her clients when she's become a qualified Life Coach:
'How to reconnect with life using an air-fryer.'
'Recognising a sheep as your one true soulmate.'
'The Power of the Gonk - changing your destiny by allowing them into your life.'
'Letting it all hang out - how dancing stupidly to your RingTone can free you from inhibitions.'
'Back to nature - get in touch with your wild side by spending quality time at the garden centre.'
'Scan? What scan!' - how 'reaching out' to your doctors can cure you of anxiety and allow you to earn the maximum amount on YouTube.'
Etc.
This here is everything!!! Get in touch with your wild side spending quality time at the garden centre😜 Scan? what scan! I'm still laughing an hour after reading. Thanks for this 👍❤
---
We need one for
Assertiveness for Dummies - how to get that free upgrade that you so rightly deserve.
C-word 101. Port thing on the arm thing and more.
Gaah! Hide and Seek for couples.
I love it when l come on and you all.are on a roll!! Thanks for the laughs 👍
---
"your girl" has dropped the ball today. She posted a short saying no time to edit and she could not get a video up today...what is more strange is after that "cliffhanger" on Tuesday about the scans...instead of putting up a video that might have gotten lots of view ie "Scan results" she goes to the last video and posts the clean scan results on the bottom...my only tip off was all the congrats and love coming from the fam. Really odd behavior by someone who is so very predictable.
Come on Tiffany, do better like WTF are we going to talk about until Sunday🤷‍♀️ lm fuming 😤 😉
---
Maybe Tiffany and Matt are on their way to Ireland for the friend's wedding that she had mentioned. Prepare for cozy sheep scenes. Wouldn't it be interesting if, on her next Ireland trip, she actually wore the Irish ring that Auntie Mutton/Button had gifted her? Surely, Tiffany wouldn't lie and tell that Auntie 'I love the ring so much I always wear it.'
Tiffany wouldn't lie??? Come on we know "your girl" better than that, she sweats lies 😅
---
Yes, good point! Lol I don’t remember if she said exactly when they are going. Maybe she still has time to do a packing video 😂
She has filmed a packing video it's just that she's been frolicking with the sheep and the farmer so much she's not had time to edit, watch this space.
---
Tiffany also mentioned that she will be going to Ireland a lot more now. She’s been organizing her suitcases and makeup to make traveling easier lol
You Tube must still be paying well 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What should the next thread be named?
Tiffanythinks:
Revenge of the Sheep, or,
Silence of the Sheep, or
The Sheep Strike Back

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When i started watching Maggie (youtuber with a stoma, and also a nurse) she had like 50k subscribers. Less than Tiffany. Now she has almost 95k, she will have more than Tiffany by the end of the year.
I tried to imagine Tiffany and Matt making similar type of video... and no, i can't see them doing that ever

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry to disappoint you, but I didn't watch the video! I scrolled through the transcript instead. Apparently, the trip is already booked according to the transcript.
I don't watch too. But I fly into the comments as soon as someone puts screenshots of people calling T out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
When i started watching Maggie (youtuber with a stoma, and also a nurse) she had like 50k subscribers. Less than Tiffany. Now she has almost 95k, she will have more than Tiffany by the end of the year.
I tried to imagine Tiffany and Matt making similar type of video... and no, i can't see them doing that ever

Maggie has had her channel for a very long time and has built up her following in a natural way. She posts regularly and it's always full of substance and helpful or interesting information. She does not post just for the sake of posting like Tiffany does. And Maggie does not get an astronomic amount of views, still she does a good job.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well that is interesting for sure...all I can conclude is Matt is in this for the long haul and bringing her back for more. I actually thought he might have gotten some serious questions about her being the right one for him long term and would hesitate to bring her back again. One vacay after another for this couple.
Why is attending a wedding together an assumption that he must be in it for the long haul?

Reactions: 1
Sorry I must have click before I had finished writing and now I have arrived back home, I can edit or add on.

Why is attending a wedding together an assumption that he must be in it for the long haul? I have often wondered what Matt see's in Tiffany because I honestly don't see any attraction between them. Tiffany can't hold an intelligent adult conversation. An example is when they was advised to go the winery together. Walking there Tiffany asked if they would be bare foot squashing grapes, looking into each others eyes and being romantic. Matt abruptly replied, nah we won't be doing that! Tiffany girlie laughed and said oh, I must watch too many movies. Actually she's got the idea from last years love island where Davide and Ekin Su went to a winery.
Tiffany can't hold an adult conversation and at some point I imagine the relationships going to grow stale.
At this moment in time, Matt would need to pre arrange a place to live, before leaving Tiffany? If they had seperate houses then I do think things would be different.

Matts cousin (auntie muttons daughter) victoria lives in London. She's been in a few of Tiffanys videos long before Tiffany visited Ireland. In one of the videos (where Matts brother from Ireland sent them both a cookery hamper) Tiffany discussed all the times they had met and how she liked Matts brother.
Tiffany has mentioned twice about her having Matts stay at her home. Once where they was cleaning out the spare room in prep for his visit, and the other was when she said Matt was picking up his dad and she felt too poorly to go with him.

There visit to Ireland wasn't the first time meeting Matts family, at least not his immediate family. They could hardly invite just Matt to a wedding could they?
---
I find it interesting the way the person describes Kyle as "the best teacher" "great parents" etc do they know them personally? Or is it just based on what they see on YT?.
---

That life coaching lingo sounds very much like CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) l do wonder if she is in therapy 🤔
Sometimes I think subscribers forget that youtube is mostly peoples real life! Most treat it like they are watching a weekly soap such as Eastenders, Coronation St and the like.
Stating Kyle is the best teacher? Compared to who?
I too read subscriber comments and on the whole I find them bizarre.
The worst ones for me is the "Love you lots" "I love you like I love my own daughter" "Missing you so much and I love you too" "remember we got this and I love you too"
Love for me is a deep feeling and certainly something I wouldn't say if I didn't mean.
---
What should the next thread be named?
Tiffanythinks:
Revenge of the Sheep, or,
Silence of the Sheep, or
The Sheep Strike Back
Beavis & Barbie teamed up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Jumping on the it's strange train!
Maybe his family said you can come back but no more filming, we thought we made it clear when we ignored you and walked on by last time.
Maybe it's finally a proposal and she wants the drama and mystery surrounding her one day disappearance to build and be met with unheard of anticipation for a YT channel.
Maybe she's in such high demand to volunteer and mentor that she needed to lay low for a while.
Maybe the garden center called and want their plants back or they are filing charges of neglect.
Maybe she was doing the ever so popular packing video and lost Matt in the hectic chaos.
Will we ever find out?🙏
Haha some funny stuff you have wrote there.
Dobbies is such a crap garden centre anyway, overpriced. Only fools would pay £12 to get 2 free cups of crappy tea per month and a small dicount off overpriced plants.
Indoor Orchid @ Dobbies £15 - £18
Indoor Orchid (4 stalks) at local nursery £8.
Tiffany is daft with her money. I once read a comment on these threads that she must be smart because she bought an house at a relatively young age. Tiffany is a fool with her money.
Tiffany as no interest in plants, its just content filler.
Many of the plants she purchased last year was annuals. Stupid Tiffany thinks they died because she forgot to water them! No Tiffany they died because they was annuals and only live for one year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yep that explains the mystery of it!!! 😆👍
---
A couple of comments under the recent short that she wasn't doing a video on Thursday. For someone that's supposedly so busy "your girl" spends alot alot of time in the comments!!
That’s a change for Tiffany to actually reply to comments. Lol When i followed her, I dutifully put blue hearts 🤦🏻‍♀️ and she did reply once with some blue hearts. She usually ignores heartfelt posts from people who are going through cancer. I often wonder how she decides whom to answer. It seems like she randomly picks the ones she wants to reply to.
I wonder if we’ll get a video from her today! Fingers crossed that we do 🤞😂 jk

• Haha
That’s a change for Tiffany to actually reply to comments.
Are her videos anywhere near up to date now, or could she be back from the trip already? I haven't watched any at all this year, but it seemed she would more often comment when the videos were not current.

She doesn't have to post any notice when they're historical, I doubt she would feel any pressure or obligation if it wasn't a health related event and was simply about her day to day life or trips now. We know she had wanted to created a buffer timezone.

Thanks to those still posting video updates here so I can check in now and then and know she remains well!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.