Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Turaj

VIP Member
Nice FB etc. sleuthing by TL members posting this week....I think further info on his mother might be hard to come by although there are many Ferris obits in Limavady. Grand dad's wife just died in 2022. But a number of Geoff's family are mentioned in obits. St Mary's seems to be the family church. I am going to stick with my conclusion (not that is really makes any difference) that they were there over the weekend of March 25th as out of the month that is the one day they have a "healing service" at 11:30am which per her video is what they attended. She mentioned the time. I don't remember her saying this is the "actual" day of the birthday but if she did I think it is just some strange attempt to throw her followers off. Did she think they would show up at the house? Church? Who knows maybe they do. I fully understand a few days delay on videos but she really delays. Maybe she is hoping for that click bait video of engagement on the "sun trip" coming up this month?

Reactions: 4

Daisychain4

VIP Member
STILL a major investment for her.
And an investment nobody would begrudge her given her work ethic to buy and effect it’s change be it updates or reno.
Not sure what derailed her from being focused and committed from what appeared to be a maturing young woman but she got to a point and has gone backwards significantly, and not just because of cancer. Her earlier videos with Tiroy show her as immature and bratty … seems her best years were her late teens!

• Haha
  • Wow

Turaj

VIP Member
And I don't see any. Possibly a YT glitch for when the creator is blocking/banning/deleting comments? I've been banned so I frequently get 404 errors when pulling up a video, just on her channel. 🤷‍♀️
i have to wonder what the criteria is for "banning". I have posted some really brutal comments over there back in the day...I think some were removed but never got banned.

• Haha

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
Tiffany was taking 1mg of Oramorphe. The plunger type dispenser holds 5ml and T's was always drawn to 1ml. T wouldn't have experienced withdrawals on that amount.
---

That last bit @ If your mum cant carry a baby to almost delivery point, then have a c section where you and Matt can both be there? This is the type of freaks T attracts!
Yup this is her "tribe" 🤣

• Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member
SJ is really kind - it's thanks to her that I realised there was a special breast cancer gene test for people of Jewish descent, and got myself onto the waiting-list. She's a beautiful soul. Lizzi is admirably kick-ass. I can't - and don't - put Tiffany in the same bracket. As for giving up sweets and not chocolate for Lent, words fail me. Not to mention all the CAKE that she's continually eating.
Ginny, is that the BRCA gene mutation? It seems to be more prevalent in ashkenazi jewish women.

• Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
You are correct, there was a giggle fest when she announced Dr. GOD-surgeon told her she has enough fat in her bottom. One of us here explained (because Tiff didn't) that the fat would be used to fill in spaces in the pelvis from which organs had been removed. *** please correct me if I'm wrong about this.
that is what I remember.

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
In the manipulation stakes, FF is a pussy compared to this viper!
It's not until it is all laid out that her passive-aggressive gaslighting becomes so obvious.
---

There is something odd going with YT because some people could see posts I couldn't and vice versa in that thread. We have had this problem before.
But it is possible some have actually been deleted, the one from Tracey b for example
Well said 👏

LeonorG

VIP Member
Nat on the importance of building of physical fitness before colorectal surgery. Meanwhile Tiffany ignored her doctor's advise and did not prepare. And she had a long time to do it, practically a year.

Attachments

BCrowl

Chatty Member
Me too! Jenny is just a true pure delight.
And a little girl not doing so well is sweethippie92 (Delilah) … she needs lots of hugs and prayers 💗
Yes, Jenny is a delight! Aww I’m so sorry to hear that about Delilah. I pray for her as well. 🙏🏻❤

• Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
And an investment nobody would begrudge her given her work ethic to buy and effect it’s change be it updates or reno.
Not sure what derailed her from being focused and committed from what appeared to be a maturing young woman but she got to a point and has gone backwards significantly, and not just because of cancer. Her earlier videos with Tiroy show her as immature and bratty … seems her best years were her late teens!
I think Tiroy ended the relationship. Do I know that. as a fact...of course not but the woman speaking in above referenced video seems to have been dealt a life blow (end of long term relationship that I am sure she thought was headed to marriage) and is trying to get back to normal. Just the reference she made a couple times to her "ex". Yes her earlier videos showed a spoiled immature girl but she was younger too. At the point of this video she took some serious time away from YT...maybe grew up a bit but then a real backslide. She said Tiroy encouraged her to invest in the house and as I recall he is an engineer with a good job and travels much of the time. He seemed more mature even at a much younger age than Matt. Who knows how she got here but if she got a good deal on the house...good for her... considering what happened later in 21 it was lucky it was done and they could live in it.

ScrattyRatty

Chatty Member
She paid 70,000 for it. Mum could have easily sold it for double that
170k it sold for. I'm sure she put some of her own money in, but I would expect the family helped too. All she needed was the deposit, the mortgage at that time would have been comparatively low.
Screenshot_20230419-230430_Chrome.jpg

• Heart