Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScrattyRatty

Chatty Member
Not sure how they could drive an ad for something that I only read as text to another app though, plus the transcript spelt the name wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️. I better not start to get ads for travel cushions and crocks!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Saydee

VIP Member
If Mr. Matt is not in this for the long haul he should be getting out now. That Tiroy breakup did a number on TT...took her off line for a very long time and now with all she and Matt have been thru with the Cancer etc. I can't imagine keeping this going unless he wants to stay with her as his life partner.
Thats alot of assumptions is it not?
Why do you think Matt should have to do anything? How do you know Tiffany wants more commitment than what they have now?
Why do you assume that a break up with Tiroy affected Tiffany? How do you know she wasn't happy about it?
Why do you think it took her offline? Maybe Tiffany wasnt getting the subscribers she hoped for so decided to focus on something else.
Both Tiffany and Matt might be perfectly happy as they are?
---
People still wondering if she will ever show some of the items that were sent to her PO box. And discussing the clickbait titles.
Why does Charles think Tiffany has thrown away items sent to her Po Box? Someone else mentioned it on here the other day? Has Tiffany said anything to indicate that she's disposed of the stuff?
The last post has a really good point @ the current crisis, and not showing off her constant purchases. I saw on the evening news a piece about our food banks running short of donations and families struggling to eat. Having to ration food :(
---
---
Petrina Barber wore a bikini despite her stoma while Tiffany spends several videos talking about tankinis. Not saying we all have to be the same and it's understandable not wanting to show your stoma but it's just another thing that differentiates these women from each other. One gets on with it like an adult, the other is an immature child repeating the same thing over and over again.
leanorG You use insta don't you? Check out junglefairyland :O

Last edited:

Saydee

VIP Member
For all those saying they think they are banned, if nobody is seeing your comments you have been shadow banned (muted)
---
'Littul' survey I am trying out here. Please like only if you think Matt will propose marriage to Tiffany during this trip. Otherwise, if you really think he won't, you could give it a 'green face' icon.
(My personal opinion is that he will not propose during this trip.)
Do you care?
---
The princess bought Amma a "we got this blue" water bottle... so Amma would drink more water if she sees the we got this blue color, like a reminder... for god sake you cheap little spoiled brat, if you're really concerned about your mom's hydratation, just get her an airup water bottle.
The princess has more money than sense. Any shade of blue, any blue object is related to her in her mind. She sounds absolutely nuts when she says it.
---
I underwent 2 rounds of IVF and never would I imagine being such a baby about silly injections. She just wants everything happening to her like so much more of a hurdle than it actually is… get over yourself woman 🤦🏼‍♀️
Good to hear from someone with experience of the injections :) do you mean to say you didn’t have your partner and parent holding your hand each time? Always such a drama.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
I think it's our dear T who is wrong, and the rest happy to go along...View attachment 2084485
yep the guy is a "civil servant" and I am guessing in that capacity birthdays including years are important in terms of retirement etc. Simply put TT thinks her audience is dumb as rocks and never checks anything...for the most part she is right!!

• Haha

BCrowl

Chatty Member
Wait.... The title states No More Morphine yet tells us she hasn't had Morphine in a very long time. What a dick!
I know that you’re not supposed to just stop the morphine, because you can get terrible withdrawal symptoms. You have to taper off of it. I actually thought she might discuss this in the video, like tell us how she tapered and what it was like. But apparently she just stopped it cold turkey! And all she said was that she isn’t on the morphine anymore and she’s so glad. And that was it! 🤨

• Wow
  • Sick

Turaj

VIP Member
It is Turaj who found the intial information about the church's date of the healing mass. I was just looking up how someone could request such a mass at that parish at another date, and realized that some of their masses were live-streamed. Actually, I was surprised that live-streaming of the healing mass was even allowed because the people at the altar can be clearly recognized either as they are walking toward the altar, or away from it. Where is the privacy in church attendance anymore, especially for those who are receiving this special prayer? I wonder if the people had been told ahead of time that they were on video. Some could object. I actually learned a lot a lot here: If one wants to attend a mass without being filmed, ask the priest ahead of time. Otherwise, one apparently cannot assume one is not being videotaped.
It is a public event. Usually a note on the schedule will identify masses that are videoed. I had the same reaction to the camera in the faces of people having what should be a sort of private blessing and annointing for the sick. I note their funerals are all streamed too. People after the heart of TT!! Even TT turned the camera off i church. I have to wonder if TT knew that she was being videoed that day? Amma might enjoy watching it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Saydee

VIP Member
Would she have had a Tattle account and been commenting at length about a totally random Insta back in 2021 though, and using 'voice' that sounds very young?
Ever since I saw this video? Video of T e and Elodie was parked outside Asda. T buys a scratch card, scratches it and jokes that she won. T then says to Elodie imagine if I used a clickbait in a video saying I won I won. 'Innocent' T has vlogged long enough to know how to draw attention. And yes, that sadly does involve using deceased cancer patients names in hashtags.

If you look a T's older videos they are quite revealing. Her cousin works in branding and social media.
I will dig out the video where T's auntie says she loves T's channel and reads EVERY single comment. Yet T says none of her family watch any of her videos? Quite conflicting.
Fluffy bounces from praising T to coming out with random negatives to draw attention. It causes engagement on videos. And this always happens when T's views are decreasing? Do you not think thats convenient?

Haha Scratty < I still hate writing that :) Using a voice which sounds very young? T is 31 with a voice that matches Astins age :)

• Haha

ScrattyRatty

Chatty Member
No! I am testing the predictive capabilities of Tattlers. Plus, I wanted to see if I was the odd one out in thinking that he won't propose to her. In some videos, some commenters thought that he will propose to her, or at least hoped he will.
---

If someone is blocked on Tiffany's channel, does that mean that all of that person's comments that were made previously on her other videos disappear?
I really don't get the obsession people have about them getting engaged, it has nothing to do with her behaviour and whether they do or they don't 🤷🏻‍♀️

If you are blocked all your comments eventually disappear from all videos.

• Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
Tell me they are taking the piss without telling me they are taking the piss 🤣🤣
---

Bang on!! Her body dysmorphia (that she's had for years) is really showing itself in this video. Also is anyone surprised that she is having "tummy issues" l was #SHOCKED when she mentioned it, what could be causing those tummy issues 🤔
it was also very obvious in the last video as she tried on that leather jacket. For someone that cares so very much how she looks she should spend more time on her hair and skin care. She looks frightful lately and really needs a make over.

JellyBellyBeanie

A little off-subject, but I was just wondering about those 'Tippex' nails. Are those her real nails or artificial ones?
In any case, it's no wonder she gets cold sores and, lately, the stye, as she is constantly touching her face.
I read that styes are caused by a type of staphylococcus bacterium. The longer the nails, the more difficult it is to clean underneath. In some medical doctors' offices in the US, a maximum nail length of about 1/4 of an inch beyond the fingertip is allowed, and artificial nails aren't allowed. This is for hygienic reasons.
Odd that an ophthalmologist would opt to have nails so long.
Tiff does does my head in as much as the next person.
she is a optometrist not a ophthalmologist. Also sh is not working until august so there is no reason why her nails can’t be longer. Optometrist don’t physically touch the patient, all examinations are done via machines or a light held up to the eye, again no reasons not to have artificial nails.

c.sabatier

VIP Member
I can see HA buying a house in Ireland, just as an investment so he has a property on his own. If he's smart he would leave T's money out of it, she has her own house no need to make stuff difficult when it's not necessary.
Aye, there's the rub: "If he's smart." That remains to be seen.
I fully agree with you. The house in Ireland should be paid for by him alone, lest 'the neighbors' claim that he is living off of her if she uses lots and lots of her money to buy a little (HUGE!) house in Ireland, since they are probably a better bargain than in London!

Turaj

VIP Member
Well, if that is the case, it seems my post no longer makes sense. However, why would someone write the comment about Ariana as a reply to Fluffy Fox? Fluffy was talking about plantains!
Anyway, I still don't think that FluffyFox is Tiffany because Tiffany doesn't seem like the type to view, much less comment, on MK Lovlif's videos.
(Maybe I'll be proven wrong if MK Lovlif produces a video with Tiffany and HA on the beach in Cameroon. Tiffany wants to go to a hot place, and the weather at the beach looked warm enough!)
She has a trip to Greece planned and is expecting hot. It is more pleasant in April and not too many in bikinis or tankinis as she is worried about.

Saydee

VIP Member
Would she have had a Tattle account and been commenting at length about a totally random Insta back in 2021 though, and using 'voice' that sounds very young? I can still see these comments.View attachment 2094960
---
I didn't see tracey's comment at all! That is dreadful 🤬
Is there a reason why some of us see comments and others don't? For example you can see pjcee58 in your screenshot, but I don't. And I can't see a Gail.

Lil_Brissy

Same to you Daisy.
---

"We wil remember them" ❤ Have you ever been to Changi? It's well worth a visit.
No I haven't. My son went there when he was doing jungle training while in the Army. 3 months there, trekking in the jungle in 38 degree heat and unbearable humidity. Of course those there during WW2 had it much worse.

• Heart