Tiffany Thinks #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind the stoma and all the other unmentionable areas. Our vain and vacuous princess concentrates only on the most tiny, superficial mark on her body. :rolleyes:
exactly what I was thinking... your girl has bigger problems than a few scars from the wires in her neck.

Reactions: 14
At the end of the video, again moaning about the scars she has in het neck... but it's ok your girl has beat cancer, I love you a lot a lot al lot 🤮
I haven't watched a video in a while but keep seeing people mention the marks on her neck that she talks about. What is her fixation on that when she had organs removed?? Is it to get the focus off the actual surgery, is it so she can say she is actually talking about cancer/treatment/surgery in her videos? Is she that vain?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Agree she was trying for the hip lifestyle video but I find these kind of vloggers often revert to makeup transformations and clothes. She was probably an inspiration to many young girls including Tami girls. Yes she is no stranger to surgery and did not discuss it on camera other than a brief mention. Romee is now on the around the world adventure....I skim thru them and she looks happy and having fun. A very inspirational story for young people that are diagnosed with cancer. She never created a cancer vlog but found herself there. But she has moved on and hope she will never have to look back. Looks like a success story and I love to see those.
Agree! Romee’s story has been excellent to watch from beginning to now. She has been an excellent vlogger and even when the going was real tough she managed to be an inspiration! Hats off to Romee. She
makes Tiffany look like the immature amateur that she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Never mind the stoma and all the other unmentionable areas. Our vain and vacuous princess concentrates only on the most tiny, superficial mark on her body. :rolleyes:
It's baffling to me that when she is "editing" and watching hersef, she does not die from shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In that first video back after the surgery she said she needs more time to process the surgery and she can't talk about it and maybe in a couple of weeks she will be able to talk. I guess now she will never talk about the surgery 😅
Lucky we know our girl inside out !
You’re right, I would agree she will never return in retrospect and talk about her surgery. She’ll probably watch her numbers and if they head in a positive direction she’ll never come back to discuss anything regarding surgery or *cancer*
---
Sorry can I ask who is Romee? Thanks 😊
Romee Dussenbroek… so worth watching her story from start to now! It’s a lovely story and at this time she is NED and traveling around the world. She’s on YT.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The channel becomes more attractive to brands wanting to advertise on it once they hit 100k and she can charge them more, she gets a ton of comments (deletes most) but it's still classed as engagement and the higher the engagement the bigger the brands are..what in the world people would buy from her I've no idea but each to their own.
thank you...I figured there were some real perks $$ for reaching that level. Her current content will not increase subs. Sad but if she continues to recover and a more normal non cancer life resumes for her and Ha and Amma ...well better consider going back to work?
---
Surgery? What is this surgery of which you speak??? :giggle:
she has had "tummy" issues way back in her 20's. It was mentioned in some early videos. Can't site exact timeline but I remember it.

Reactions: 6
Look, Romee injecting herself with hormones to freeze her eggs.

@Eddertillet There is a text under this video stating the following:

"Heya, I don't really address it in the video, but they diagnosed me with Hodgkin Lymphoma stage 2B with risk factors, only to call me a week later to tell me that the cancer is actually a lot more aggressive than they initially thought. So I am just waiting out for the chemo to work or not and see what my next PET-scan will tell me in 2 months. Cancer stage remains uncertain."

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How far behind in time are Tiffany's videos now or her IG post, did she comment on that? For those who watched, is she still showing us what happened weeks ago? TY?

I've seen channels with many subs that get hardly any views on new videos now. This would be one of those if most people are there for the cancer journey and bail once the garden center show comes on.
I have people on my subscribe list I haven't watched in years. I go through and unsub to many at least one a year just to keep it manageable.. Most people subscribe to a channel but move on after awhile and forget about it, that's why people have 50,000 subs but video views only 3,000. It's Human nature. I highly doubt Tiffany will keep her audience, she's very easy to get bored with very quickly. At the end of the day 100,000 is just a number and means nothing except to someone like T who thinks it's some sort of achievement. She may reach it but I doubt it will sustain. I don't watch her at all anymore and don't miss it one bit.
---

Reactions: 10
It’s hard to believe Tiffany is several years older than Romee. If I didn’t know her real age I would have assumed T was 17 and not 30 just based on the way she talks and acts.

Reactions: 11
How far behind in time are Tiffany's videos now or her IG post, did she comment on that? For those who watched, is she still showing us what happened weeks ago? TY?
in todays YT video she mentioned the dismal state of her hair and when she can sit better she wants to go to a salon and get some layers etc. I think from the IG today that is more current and she has had her hair cut and styled.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lisette, are you trying to tell us that you have no interest in learning how to bake a hair cake? :unsure:
No Interest in the hair cake, no interest in gardening tools and no interest in sandwiches

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No Interest in the hair cake, no interest in gardening tools and no interest in sandwiches
Could we interest you in some yummy smoothies, rosti or boiled eggs then? They're game changers. You need to try them.

• Haha
I have people on my subscribe list I haven't watched in years. I go through and unsub to many at least one a year just to keep it manageable.. Most people subscribe to a channel but move on after awhile and forget about it, that's why people have 50,000 subs but video views only 3,000. It's Human nature. I highly doubt Tiffany will keep her audience, she's very easy to get bored with very quickly. At the end of the day 100,000 is just a number and means nothing except to someone like T who thinks it's some sort of achievement. She may reach it but I doubt it will sustain. I don't watch her at all anymore and don't miss it one bit.
---
Yes you’re right! You’ve missed nothing but the running commentary from a self centered witch who thinks she knows everything, has a brain younger than her shoe size and just so happens to have cancer … well had cancer and currently appears NED by the looks.
As is with all cancer patients, it’s a sad diagnosis and a truly humbling disease, though TiffanyThinks is beyond humble and revels in pulling the wool over all eyes that dare to view her channel! Quite the mistress of deceit and misinformation until she is caught out, then it’s a simple delete ✅✅✅ and there you have it! What have you missed? HA!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.