Tiffany Thinks #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Romee! Romee had travel videos.

I think Tiffany was not just make up. That would not be what she is remembered for before cancer, no? She has some make up videos but she tried literally anything to gain popularity, like mukbangs, story times, boyfriend stuff. And the ever-present clickbait. I think Tiffany only included the cancer because she knew it would make her money. She is not an open person and talking about such things does not come naturally to her. She was never open before the cancer either. It was all superficial stuff. In the old videos she mentioned some hard times and surgeries but never actually talked about them.
Agree she was trying for the hip lifestyle video but I find these kind of vloggers often revert to makeup transformations and clothes. She was probably an inspiration to many young girls including Tami girls. Yes she is no stranger to surgery and did not discuss it on camera other than a brief mention. Romee is now on the around the world adventure....I skim thru them and she looks happy and having fun. A very inspirational story for young people that are diagnosed with cancer. She never created a cancer vlog but found herself there. But she has moved on and hope she will never have to look back. Looks like a success story and I love to see those.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just catching up. The cake batter in her hair nearly wrecked me.
Thank you for catching it. I love this group.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I cannot make myself to watch the latest, so whoever has seen it please shed the light on what she needs more time for lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As for today's new vid - just skip it.
It’s unbearable. It’s all a formula.
She has a cold sore so that’s new.
She needs more time to accept what happened I think. I’m not really sure. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In that first video back after the surgery she said she needs more time to process the surgery and she can't talk about it and maybe in a couple of weeks she will be able to talk. I guess now she will never talk about the surgery 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In that first video back after the surgery she said she needs more time to process the surgery and she can't talk about it and maybe in a couple of weeks she will be able to talk. I guess now she will never talk about the surgery 😅
Yeah. I kept waiting for her video about the surgery - at least something. How many hours, how many surgeons etc. Was it the best case scenario or not.
But she just said "google it" and that's it.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Yeah. I kept waiting for her video about the surgery - at least something. How many hours, how many surgeons etc. Was it the best case scenario or not.
But she just said "google it" and that's it.
She is unbelievable.
And she really is acting like she does not have a stoma. Plot twist, Tiffany never got a stoma 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Today's vlog, the little I watched of it, is another borefest.
She does talk at the start about struggling to take in the good news about her scans. And struggling not to worry if future scans will show that its returned. Other than that, there is truly nothing of interest in the small bits I watched.
---
She is unbelievable.
And she really is acting like she does not have a stoma. Plot twist, Tiffany never got a stoma 😂
Someone posted about her stoma. Asking if T will talk about it. No response.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Today's vlog, the little I watched of it, is another borefest.
She does talk at the start about struggling to take in the good news about her scans. And struggling not to worry if future scans will show that its returned. Other than that, there is truly nothing of interest in the small bits I watched.
---

Someone posted about her stoma. Asking if T will talk about it. No response.
Remember, she even said she might do a q&a 🤣

She is rushing to exit the cancer thing as her tagging fiasco and her inconsistencies and lies are catching up to her. There are now two youtubers criticising her and one page dedicated fully to discuss her. Oh and Tattle!

Remember, she even said she might do a q&a 🤣

She is rushing to exit the cancer thing as her tagging fiasco and her inconsistencies and lies are catching up to her. There are now two youtubers criticising her and one page dedicated fully to discuss her. Oh and Tattle!
Wonder if she's waiting for the 100K to switch over completely to a "lifestyle" vlog? Are there any advantages to having 100K subs that you wouldn't have at 90K except a plaque? Sad thing for people like T who seem to live for vlogging is, in the land of Youtube when someone is up and doing really well it's great, but falling can be devastating. I've seen channels with many subs that get hardly any views on new videos now. This would be one of those if most people are there for the cancer journey and bail once the garden center show comes on.

• Haha
This would be one of those if most people are there for the cancer journey and bail once the garden center show comes on.
She has so much cancer content that she could talk about (her stoma, her wounds healing, pelvic floor issues, vagina removal etc.) to educate and help others, but she'll never talk about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wonder if she's waiting for the 100K to switch over completely to a "lifestyle" vlog? Are there any advantages to having 100K subs that you wouldn't have at 90K except a plaque? Sad thing for people like T who seem to live for vlogging is, in the land of Youtube when someone is up and doing really well it's great, but falling can be devastating. I've seen channels with many subs that get hardly any views on new videos now. This would be one of those if most people are there for the cancer journey and bail once the garden center show comes on.
I think there is not a big difference. The only difference is that once you reach 100K, you get that silver plaque from youtube.
That's interesting. She is probably scared of losing subscribers but she also knows that the most brainless ones will stay with her and watch her regardless of what crap she posts. But if she just posts garden centre and such stuff, even the most devoted ones will stop watching after a while. I think she will always mention cancer in her videos, just in case.

Reactions: 7
The channel becomes more attractive to brands wanting to advertise on it once they hit 100k and she can charge them more, she gets a ton of comments (deletes most) but it's still classed as engagement and the higher the engagement the bigger the brands are..what in the world people would buy from her I've no idea but each to their own.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Surgery? What is this surgery of which you speak??? :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At the end of the video, again moaning about the scars she has in het neck... but it's ok your girl has beat cancer, I love you a lot a lot al lot 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
At the end of the video, again moaning about the scars she has in het neck... but it's ok your girl has beat cancer, I love you a lot a lot al lot 🤮
Never mind the stoma and all the other unmentionable areas. Our vain and vacuous princess concentrates only on the most tiny, superficial mark on her body. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.