Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LeonorG

VIP Member
How different to T, two weeks post op and she's showing her stoma bag. T is 8 weeks post op and she's just about to show the homecoming video.
There is a massive difference. One is an intelligent adult with a lot of life experience, the other a 30 year old baby using words like BUM BUM and FRONT BUM.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

ScrattyRatty

Chatty Member
Yess on instagram! Click on her profile circle thingy which takes you to her latest stories and news.
Click on this. You can then click through her posts there.
I can't see the update, and get random stuff (reels?). I really dislike insta so much, it's not for me, I'm too old I think 😂

• Heart

EmyUrban

I'm a woman in her 30's and personally I would see no benefit in having an artificial hole incapable of pleasure, which has to be constantly dilated and cleaned out.

I'd be happy to be left with vulva and clitoris.

I don't believe t had her vulva or clitoris removed and online info states that they are only sometimes removed and usually remain.
A neovagina is not a hole incapable of pleasure … True it has to be cleaned out and dilated for a while but studies say that many women with a neovagina have sexual pleasure and orgasmic capacity, whereas some women with a natal vagina never have sexual pleasure … I guess I would have try to do it for my partner ? Cause it’s difficult to imagine such a young man as Matt go on with his life and never have regular sex ever again … I feel sorry for her and I feel sorry for him as well but I think maybe there is a possibility that they don’t like sex very much or as Catholics they think it’s gross/ a sin if it’s not for procreation purposes …? Or maybe they never had sex before even if it seems very odd nowadays but maybe they are / were Catholics asexuals … They are weird Catholics anyway cause living together and not being engaged after such a long time is very suspicious and odd for real Catholics but anyway … In France I would say that many real « traditional » Catholics from the past are in the extremes, either they are deviant sex addicts hiding their addiction and ashamed or they are asexuals hating and despising sexual activity … It’s getting better for new generations though …

• Heart

c.sabatier

VIP Member
Is it normal for histology results of margins achieved from the surgery to take over two weeks to obtain? Tiffany's hospital video series is now almost two weeks post-operation, and Tiffany has said in these videos that she has not yet been informed of any such results.
In real time, it is over one and a half months since the surgery. Therefore, is it correct to say that Tiffany now knows whether negative margins have been achieved or not? Yet, there has been no written update by Tiffany
in comments sections of her videos regarding histology results.

If margins are normally determined within a few days of surgery, the fact that Tiffany has not been informed of the results (in the video series) perhaps indicated that negative margins could not be achieved and her oncology team was waiting for her to be stronger physically before telling her. On the other hand, if over two weeks is a normal time frame for such analyses to be completed, then there isn't necessarily bad news in-the-waiting.

LeonorG

VIP Member
Agree to disagree on Tiffany's voice! Although, perhaps you would agree that Tiffany's voice is much more clear in comparison with the mumbled syllables Matt contributes. (Matt should just stick to posing with his egg sandwiches. I could very well see the still-shot of Matt and his sandwich that was captured on this forum be a full-size poster at the entrance of an airport food-court! It almost made me hungry. lol ) I do not know about the Maggie that is mentioned in this forum.
I do agree that the 'Where I' and 'Where they' are grammatically incorrect, but it's so fluffy, right?! The fluffy-factor also should be taken into account when comparing you- tubers. Matt's Ugg slippers and egg sandwiches do make for a fluffy interlude amidst the drama that is her life!!
(How about another Teletubby: Ugg-and-Egg?)

Also, I didn't mean to imply that her voice is the only reason people watch her videos, but just that it is an added advantage, in my opinion.
Yes it's a subjective thing, you just happen to like her voice and the way she speaks and I don't. See I usually love the Northern Irish accent but I don't like Matt and his mumbling and his ideas (the risk and reward crap; doctors are like politicians; you need this surgery to get better, after the surgery you will not have to think about cancer anymore) 😅
Also, I'm usually not that anal about grammar or language mistakes, I make mistakes myself all the time, but Tiffany's irritate me 🤣
Yes I know and I did read your other points and agree with most of them.
Oh no, someone needs to put Matt's face on another Teletubby!

• Haha

Saydee

VIP Member
Well I have only just watched the latest video … OMG … that’s pretty ordinary viewing I must say. If you’re feeling that poorly that you need to talk in slowmo like that put the bloody camera away and get a lot a lot a lot of rest until you feel better and brighter.
Did someone colour her face in with lip balm? How could lippy end up all over her face ~ that’s a whole lot of chaff for one tiny face!
The baby slow motion voice came with when she said she was feeling unwell but couldn't talk anymore because she didn't want to cry. The same slow motion voice which was present when she was recording straight after surgery.
With these videos being old footage, and we know that T is now at home recovering, why has she left the video on a cliff hangar? There is no need.
T forgets that many of her youtube subscribers don't have tiktok or Instagram (I have seen people asking what IG means?). Her youtube subscribers that don't have tiktok or IG didn't see the updates while T was in hospital. Several are confused and are thinking these videos are current time? It creates such needed confusion and worry for some.

• Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
I have watched! I'm happy for them. They answered questions and Jessica even gave a medical update.

---

But seems to me that it's the same old and nothing new. Has she actually said something that hasn't been said in the last few vlogs? She is always showing of the lines and saying the exact same stuff. We should take a sip of a drink every time she says "wires".
Oh god, I'm so glad I stopped watching. I managed a couple of minutes but had to stop.
I went back to see the "informative" bits and found nothing. Instead I found the baby voice, the scrunched up face and a lot of touching of her face :sick: She always reminds us that she should not lie/sleep on her "bottom" and that she is being moved from left to right.

---

4.7k likes and 1.1k dislikes

---

And her usual saying made an appearance: "This is why like I always say ...". It goes along with her "It's hard, I never said it was easy". And each time she attempts to explain something, she instead turns to her well-used "It's not straightforward, I always say that everyone's journey is different". Oh Tiffany.
there is nothing new today....not one thing....well maybe one thing the epidural line or whatever that is was taken out.

• Haha

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
For those that watched Ts soap opera did she actually say she was meeting with the surgeon 2 weeks after leaving hospital? As in an appointment? If she can’t sit on her bum for months how is she expected to get to an outpatient clinic? If she left hospital New Year’s Eve, she got histology 2 weeks later? A total of 5 weeks from surgery is that?
She actually said next week, so a week from the day she left the hospital she had an appt with surgeon to get histology results.

Daisychain4

VIP Member
LOL, I have spent more time than is healthy trying to work this out 🤣.
A few clues are that in vlog 9, which was a Friday, she says Matt was going to football, I assume to play not to watch, so that was recorded on the previous Sunday?
Which would put the vlogs 5 days behind.
Vlog 16 (11th) she says that surgery is in four days (15th).
The upload of the18th where they are going to the hospital the day before she is admitted, at about 9.42 in the video, there is slush in the left gutter of the bridge. This would actually have been the 13th Dec.
Then the next upload of the 19th, the day she was admitted, there are remnants of snowy stuff on the grass as the walk in. This is the 14th.
Op on Thursday 15th is day 0.
Only thing I can't resolve on this timeline is that board, unless she lost a day or so after the op, or the staff just filled in the board from the first space, ignoring the day labels.
See, too much time on my hands 😉🙃😄
Wow!
Detective ScrattyRatty … that is very clever! Well done.
If you have time on your hands, why not go back to the beginning and rewatch all the TiffanyThinks Thrillers again 🍿!

Nurses are often rushing filling Care Plan Boards out, so that’s definitely a possibility and it wasn’t reflective of the correct space for the given day.

• Heart

oldandgrey

The Queen Elizabeth University Hospital in Glasgow has all single rooms, as does Scotland’s national hospital, The Golden Jubilee. The QEU was purpose built for the NHS and the Golden Jubilee was formerly private, bought over by the NHS.

I think single rooms will become more common here when older buildings are being replaced or new hospitals are being built.

In my last hospital stay, in a different hospital, I was initially in a four bed bay, but was moved to a single room as I needed to use CPAP. I got a good night’s sleep and enjoyed the privacy, but to be honest it did get a bit lonely after being there for a week. Mind you, that was probably because of the limited visiting due to covid.

• Heart

UniqueUnicorn

So I went off to watch something else and then did a fast forward through T's video to try get to the bit where she discussed histology.
Anyone know why an earth she left her camera in position in the room. Recorded herself and Amma leaving the hospital room and Amma closing the door behind her? I suppose one of them then ran back to collect the camera? What was that about? :O
✨YouTube vlogger aesthetic ✨
---

I've just been told one of my friends has bile duct/liver cancer. GP has been throwing antibiotics at her for weeks. She was called into hospital and told yesterday, utterly gutting.
Aw.. hope you’re ok Scratty ♥
---

Agreed. She has never explained any of her results in a clear and comprehensive way. She explains results like a child who does not understand what they are talking about.
You’re right.. because she doesn’t know what is going on. No one in or family nor Matt know either. I used to question how Matt was with her.. but now I don’t. He’s just as clueless and in denial about everything. Maybe doing it to please the princess.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ladyt7087

VIP Member
No offence but this is one of the funniest comments I have read on tattle. Tiffany’s voice? The baby voice! Haha!
Agreed. I do not believe she is even close to having a radio voice. Her voice irritates me to no end. But, then, everything about her irritates me.

ladyt7087

VIP Member
I don't know if she is two-faced or just utterly conflicted. She does seem to be a kind person, I honestly don't think she did anything out of malice. She is the type of person that frustrates me in RL, desperate to see the best in everyone, hates conflict but wants to do the right thing, and unable to see when they are being duped. We all have one friend like that don't we, that you like despite how utterly infuriating they are?
Sorry, but her block and delete shenanigans were malicious. I have nothing but contempt for her.
---

If Tiffany’s bum is her back bum and if her vagina is her front bum, I’d hate to think what that poor stoma’s name is now her actual bum is right under her nose on her tum tum 🤭
That cranky whiney little nephew of hers will be more mature than his Tiffy in the near future if she doesn’t get with the program.
Looking after an active ileostomy will be a big challenge for her once she’s back to a full diet. There’s surely a lot of growing to be done and fast!
Her chemo bag was Baxter, so could the stoma be Sackster?
---

when she got home she didn't wrap her arms around him but put them on his hips or maybe just past. I can't imagine they've done the dirty deed yet.
I'm guessing she was trying to prevent him from squeezing her since it would hurt.

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Funny, those cosy fairy lights weren’t needed in hospital, the TT family will be so sad.

---

But that would either mean today's video is Day 3 or Day 8, and we know it's not Day 3, and she would be much more mobile by Day 8.
15th makes this Day 5, which seems more likely.
Bizarre isn’t it that even after the surgery, it’s still like some sort of secret!

• Haha
  • Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
I don't know where T is being referred to for there to be a waiting list?
Myself and others told T there is a drop-in center called Maggies. They have them at most cancer hospitals throughout the UK. A kind of a drop in center where professionals are on hand to talk, listen, and just be there in general. Dedicated to cancer for patients and loved ones.

Yess I remember Nat mentioning Maggies and I saw people recommending it to her in the comments. There used to be great information in her comments before the block and delete thingy.
A friend was on the waiting list with the NHS and it did take months for her to see someone. It was general counselling and she said it wasn't urgent. I don't understand why Tiffany has to wait this long though.

• Heart

lisette

That’s what I think too thank you ! Sure I have to say that I don’t understand very well that situation with many people in the same ward like in a war hospital … In France everything is free, the worst room you can have is a room of two, there are many many private rooms and if you want one you have to pay an extra but it’s really cheap, if there is no shortage of private rooms you can even have one without paying much, but if there is no private rooms available even if you want to pay you cannot go in a private room … Even in ICU each patient is in a clear plastic cube so nurses can see through it at all times and can draw curtains if privacy is needed. So apart from the noises coming from the machines it’s not that noisy.
I agree that even one noisy neighbor can be difficult but hey why should they care about her mental health more than the mental health of people who are dying ? I am sorry to say but the people who are dying and their relatives should be the one to get access to a private room ! Not her ! See how she is immediately happy because she got what she wanted … She threw a tantrum like a little princess I am really sorry for her that wards are like that in UK but people who are dying should be the ones who get a private room ! I am shocked …

---

Yes I thought those wards with 6 or 9 people could only be found in developing countries or in war hospitals … Sorry for you guys two in the same room is already too much sometimes, so 6 wow I can’t imagine !!!… But if that’s the same situation for everyone then the people dying and their relatives should be the ones who have access to private rooms first … Obviously if she had c diff it’s different but she didn’t know that initially …
When I had my first baby in 69 I had a roommate in the labor room and three people in the regular room but they weren’t called wards. USA East Coast

---

How dreadful poor woman 😪. It seems to be utterly pot luck, in the same year (2008) my father went to his GP about some minor thing, the GP noticed he was anemic and sent him for a scope, they found cancerous polyps, removed them and he has been fine since. And things are so much worse now with GPs ...
These last two weeks I’ve had a stubborn UTI and had two different experiences. One was in an urgent care clinic and the doctor didn’t even examine me. The second was in the health center near my home and I was treated beautifully.I live in low income neighborhood in The western US. Here it depends what state you live in and what kind of insurance you have but mostly what state you live in

---

How dreadful poor woman 😪. It seems to be utterly pot luck, in the same year (2008) my father went to his GP about some minor thing, the GP noticed he was anemic and sent him for a scope, they found cancerous polyps, removed them and he has been fine since. And things are so much worse now with GPs ...
These last two weeks I’ve had a stubborn UTI and had two different experiences. One was in an urgent care clinic and the doctor didn’t even examine me. The second was in the health center near my home and I was treated beautifully.I live in low income neighborhood in The western US. Here it depends what state you live in and what kind of insurance you have but mostly what state you live in

Last edited:
  • Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
[

It's almost funny really - she uploaded 8 hospital videos after the surgery (2 hours 50 minutes in total) and didn't say which organs the surgeons removed. She mentioned 3 tubes in her "bum" (2 outside, 1 inside) - does it mean they took a muscle from her thigh for neovagina? Will she ever talk about this?

2k dislikes on her recent video.
We will never know. I would like to hear a general overview of the surgery and doctor's preliminary thoughts on success.I don't expect that she will share but and certainly not details about any reconstruction in the vaginal area. No way. No how and at some level I understand not wanting to put that out there.