Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so weird for her to say "google it if you want to" (pelvic exenteration). It would not take long for her to explain it. Nat did it. There are just so many youtubers and instagramers who explain their cancer journeys and surgeries so well and when I watch Tiffany, I keep thinking that she cannot do this, she cannot do a good job and she cannot act like she is a cancer vlogger with how unable she is to talk about the pertinent details. Cause in a way, it is a job. She gets paid for it after all.
Also, Krocks In The Kitchen have just posted a new video ❤ I'm so happy for Jessica, she is having the surgery in the end. It looks hopeful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Feel like a lot of these comments are so cruel and unnecessary.
There’s a young woman who is obviously very sick and seems depressed and everyone just nit picks.
She doesn’t owe anyone anything even if she does put cancer in her titles. She’s already said it’s not an educational channel, and why should it be? Who cares what she titles her videos, being a content creator is the only job she can do whilst she is ill so if certain titles bring in more revenue then what’s the problem with that. It would be a different story if she was lying, but she does have cancer so? People just expect the most and feel entitled to more information then she is willing to give.
Unlike over yonder where we ✅ and delete, here you are entitled to your opinion and I respect that.
I understand how you are seeing it here, however I just have other thoughts beyond feeling entitled. I would just rather Tiffany called her video ‘psychological support following ***cancer*** surgery and advised she was receiving support. So much more important than a loving TiffanyThinks fam who drool over her nonsensical vlogs.

I find it so weird for her to say "google it if you want to" (pelvic exenteration). It would not take long for her to explain it. Nat did it. There are just so many youtubers and instagramers who explain their cancer journeys and surgeries so well and when I watch Tiffany, I keep thinking that she cannot do this, she cannot do a good job and she cannot act like she is a cancer vlogger with how unable she is to talk about the pertinent details. Cause in a way, it is a job. She gets paid for it after all.
PE has many variations so to just say ‘Google’ is another typical Tiffany epiphany! It’s the ‘let’s guess scenario and I’m still thinking her PE was best case scenario despite the colectomy which was always going to be a given. Ileostomy is less preferred but that’s still only a portion of a PE so who knows to what extent her PE is. Bladder sparing is good but as we can see, it too comes with issues.
Google tells you the extreme … and realistically, it’s not a very educational way to learn.

Found out about what?

She’s never said the proceeds of her merch are going to charity has she?

People might not like it but how has she lied?
Goodness … you have lots of reading and catching up to do.
Give yourself plenty of time and get fresh air in between. It’s exhausting in the archives!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Tiffany’s situation must be bad, and no more mention from her that she is cured from cancer. The opposite, “ we will see”, “ whatever God wants”. Her cancer must have spread even more, whole colon removed because it was full of cancer and left with an ileostomy. The doctors must have informed her that cancer might come back or that they could not remove 100% of it. Her attitude towards her prognosis is totally different than her usual surgery= cure. She looked scared and totally dissapointed.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She may have been filming during her hospital stay to have a repertoire of videos to send to the SU2C channel for a follow-up on her case. I don't know if it is Tiffany who would initiate the creation of a follow-up story, or if SU2C does the contacting for an update to her story.
Oh… wow.. I didn’t think of that..
or because she needs videos for her Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday uploading on YouTube schedule.. and I’m sure people would rather see her experiences in the hospital rather than at home recovering in bed.

Reactions: 5
Unlike over yonder where we ✅ and delete, here you are entitled to your opinion and I respect that.
I understand how you are seeing it here, however I just have other thoughts beyond feeling entitled. I would just rather Tiffany called her video ‘psychological support following ***cancer*** surgery and advised she was receiving support. So much more important than a loving TiffanyThinks fam who drool over her nonsensical vlogs.

PE has many variations so to just say ‘Google’ is another typical Tiffany epiphany! It’s the ‘let’s guess scenario and I’m still thinking her PE was best case scenario despite the colectomy which was always going to be a given. Ileostomy is less preferred but that’s still only a portion of a PE so who knows to what extent her PE is. Bladder sparing is good but as we can see, it too comes with issues.
Google tells you the extreme … and realistically, it’s not a very educational way to learn.

Goodness … you have lots of reading and catching up to do.
Give yourself plenty of time and get fresh air in between. It’s exhausting in the archives!
That's the thing. It's very Tiffany-like to be like "go google it, I will not make an effort to explain anything and I prefer you all wondering and speculating like you have been doing for a year now". She has already mentioned the organs before (before confusing everyone with the best case scenario and worst case scenario blabber) why can she not just confirm which ones were removed? She says she shares everything but she really doesn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes the spread to the colon took place during the long watch and wait period. I still don't get the watch and wait and how her scans and biopsies showed 'no cancer cells' back in August.
Could easily have been a case of the tissue sample showing healthy cells only. Remember the second time T had a biopsy and she said “they had to dig deeper and it’s why I’m bleeding a lot”. Usually if they have to ‘dig’ deeper, it’s after a failed biopsy.
One of my husbands biopsies showed no cancer cells (we was warned it could happen). A few weeks later they ‘dug’ deeper and positioned his body differently. Out of 10 samples, 3 showed kidney cancer and the other 7 they had hit healthy tissue again.
I had a sneaky suspicion they had hit healthy tissue with T. I shall explain why. If they was 100 percent certain there was no cancer cells present? I don’t think they would have done a biopsy 6 weeks later.

Does anyone else ever read the T threads on here and raise their brow?

I have just watched the video myself. Maybe its a language barrier? A British way of how we say things?

It's actually positive and something I would say myself. If someone was to ask me "How did Surgery go Sadie?" I'd say. Well my surgeons have done their very best, whatever happens going forward is now down to fate, god, or whatever else. It's not a negative thing to say at all. Just a way of saying the surgeons did what they intended to do, but there is no guarantee.

The surgeon talking about T being his sister and treating her like his sister. The video is still there on Youtube. Its the first video where T & Matt met the surgeon. She recorded a small section of her surgeon talking. T hasn't twisted what he said or added something he didn't say. He said he would treat T like he would treat his sister.
This isn't implying he is treating T better than his other patients.
For context, we don't know what T said for him to say "I will treat you like I'd treat my own sister". It's not odd or freaky. Many times I have asked my husbands oncologist "What would you do"? Times where my husband had to choose between 2 options. His oncologist often said "If this was my son, I would be recommending such and such" OR "If this was my father, I wouldn't recommended surgery because I think quality comes before quantity of life"
Its just a way for a doctor or consultant to level with a patient.

Over on T's videos I have seen people getting very upset because T has said she LOVES her online family, but has left them hanging. I have seen many ask "why say you love of lots".
People take it literal.
It's like saying I love toast soooooooo much. I don't love bread and certainly have no emotional attachment to bread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Tiffany’s situation must be bad, and no more mention from her that she is cured from cancer. The opposite, “ we will see”, “ whatever God wants”. Her cancer must have spread even more, whole colon removed because it was full of cancer and left with an ileostomy. The doctors must have informed her that cancer might come back or that they could not remove 100% of it. Her attitude towards her prognosis is totally different than her usual surgery= cure. She looked scared and totally dissapointed.
That is true but she had real moments like this before and then went back to "after surgery I will be cancer freeeee" (in a baby voice). I expect her to start filming her fluffy videos soon. Matt and his eggs should get prepared.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That is true but she had real moments like this before and then went back to "after surgery I will be cancer freeeee" (in a baby voice). I expect her to start filming her fluffy videos soon. Matt and his eggs should get prepared.
HA! 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Feel like a lot of these comments are so cruel and unnecessary.
There’s a young woman who is obviously very sick and seems depressed and everyone just nit picks.
She doesn’t owe anyone anything even if she does put cancer in her titles. She’s already said it’s not an educational channel, and why should it be? Who cares what she titles her videos, being a content creator is the only job she can do whilst she is ill so if certain titles bring in more revenue then what’s the problem with that. It would be a different story if she was lying, but she does have cancer so? People just expect the most and feel entitled to more information then she is willing to give.
This forum always has been open. People are free to post what they want, unlike Ts YT channel. I don't see any truly cruel comments at all. We are expressing our opinions on how she looked and sounded and what she hinted at. Some of us feel her prognosis may not be good, based on what SHE said. Others think she looks good. Where is the cruelty in commenting as such?

That was my takeaway too. I think whatever she has been told isn't good. She's dealing with that, as well as the reality that her physical life will never be the same.

That's the thing. It's very Tiffany-like to be like "go google it, I will not make an effort to explain anything and I prefer you all wondering and speculating like you have been doing for a year now". She has already mentioned the organs before (before confusing everyone with the best case scenario and worst case scenario blabber) why can she not just confirm which ones were removed? She says she shares everything but she really doesn't.
She seems unable to talk about her vagina and uterus. But, she did mention something taken out of one area and moved to another. That most certainly must be skin grafts from her thigh, relocated to create a vagina/uterus. I'm thinking surgery removed her large intestine, which includes anus and rectum and her female organs. Only bladder was spared.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Could easily have been a case of the tissue sample showing healthy cells only. Remember the second time T had a biopsy and she said “they had to dig deeper and it’s why I’m bleeding a lot”. Usually if they have to ‘dig’ deeper, it’s after a failed biopsy.
One of my husbands biopsies showed no cancer cells (we was warned it could happen). A few weeks later they ‘dug’ deeper and positioned his body differently. Out of 10 samples, 3 showed kidney cancer and the other 7 they had hit healthy tissue again.
I had a sneaky suspicion they had hit healthy tissue with T. I shall explain why. If they was 100 percent certain there was no cancer cells present? I don’t think they would have done a biopsy 6 weeks later.

Does anyone else ever read the T threads on here and raise their brow?

I have just watched the video myself. Maybe its a language barrier? A British way of how we say things?

It's actually positive and something I would say myself. If someone was to ask me "How did Surgery go Sadie?" I'd say. Well my surgeons have done their very best, whatever happens going forward is now down to fate, god, or whatever else. It's not a negative thing to say at all. Just a way of saying the surgeons did what they intended to do, but there is no guarantee.

The surgeon talking about T being his sister and treating her like his sister. The video is still there on Youtube. Its the first video where T & Matt met the surgeon. She recorded a small section of her surgeon talking. T hasn't twisted what he said or added something he didn't say. He said he would treat T like he would treat his sister.
This isn't implying he is treating T better than his other patients.
For context, we don't know what T said for him to say "I will treat you like I'd treat my own sister". It's not odd or freaky. Many times I have asked my husbands oncologist "What would you do"? Times where my husband had to choose between 2 options. His oncologist often said "If this was my son, I would be recommending such and such" OR "If this was my father, I wouldn't recommended surgery because I think quality comes before quantity of life"
Its just a way for a doctor or consultant to level with a patient.

Over on T's videos I have seen people getting very upset because T has said she LOVES her online family, but has left them hanging. I have seen many ask "why say you love of lots".
People take it literal.
It's like saying I love toast soooooooo much. I don't love bread and certainly have no emotional attachment to bread.
That makes sense, thanks for taking the time to explain! I remember when she said that they had to dig deep during the biopsy after the 6/8 watch and wait weeks.
"It's actually positive and something I would say myself. If someone was to ask me "How did Surgery go Sadie?" I'd say. Well my surgeons have done their very best, whatever happens going forward is now down to fate, god, or whatever else. It's not a negative thing to say at all. Just a way of saying the surgeons did what they intended to do, but there is no guarantee." - Definitely. I would say something similar. I didn't find that particular bit to signify something negative. It's just a realistic way of saying that the surgeons have tried their best which they did. It's a very standard and normal saying. On the other hand, Tiffany is known to exaggerate and react enthusiastically to things so people expect her to bounce around all happy when given good news.

Reactions: 3
@ 10 mins & 15 seconds (ish) T's surgeon speaks to T & Matt and mentions he will promise to look after her like his sister.
Sounds like he is reassuring both T & Matt.

@ 10 mins & 15 seconds (ish) T's surgeon speaks to T & Matt and mentions he will promise to look after her like his sister.
Sounds like he is reassuring both T & Matt.
Agree … just a line he gives to offer support and reassurance he’ll be doing his best

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That makes sense, thanks for taking the time to explain! I remember when she said that they had to dig deep during the biopsy after the 6/8 watch and wait weeks.
"It's actually positive and something I would say myself. If someone was to ask me "How did Surgery go Sadie?" I'd say. Well my surgeons have done their very best, whatever happens going forward is now down to fate, god, or whatever else. It's not a negative thing to say at all. Just a way of saying the surgeons did what they intended to do, but there is no guarantee." - Definitely. I would say something similar. I didn't find that particular bit to signify something negative. It's just a realistic way of saying that the surgeons have tried their best which they did. It's a very standard and normal saying. On the other hand, Tiffany is known to exaggerate and react enthusiastically to things so people expect her to bounce around all happy when given good news.
No problem Leonor.

If you are interested I bet there will be some good youtube videos about biopsy.

I agree with T too, I think her surgeons have given her the best chance possible. And, a surgery that not all patients get the option of having.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This forum always has been open. People are free to post what they want, unlike Ts YT channel. I don't see any truly cruel comments at all. We are expressing our opinions on how she looked and sounded and what she hinted at. Some of us feel her prognosis may not be good, based on what SHE said. Others think she looks good. Where is the cruelty in commenting as such?

That was my takeaway too. I think whatever she has been told isn't good. She's dealing with that, as well as the reality that her physical life will never be the same.

She seems unable to talk about her vagina and uterus. But, she did mention something taken out of one area and moved to another. That most certainly must be skin grafts from her thigh, relocated to create a vagina/uterus. I'm thinking surgery removed her large intestine, which includes anus and rectum and her female organs. Only bladder was spared.
Yes the bit from the thigh would fill the void after everything in the pelvis was removed. I wonder if she opted to have a neovagina constructed. Yes, colon, rectum, anus, vagina, uterus, ovaries, cervix, fallopian tubes. Probably some lymph nodes too and maybe urethra. They would not want to risk it, everything had to go considering how very locally spread the tumour was. The tumour was basically attached to the vagina and the uterus. That space is tiny and the organs are very close to each other, that's why rectal cancer is so tricky.

Reactions: 9
I haven't posted anything in a really long time. I'm going to put out a different perspective. How many of us here are Tiffany's age or round about?

Tiffany's birth year is 1992 (same as mine). I have never come across someone my age who can't be upfront and can't even use anatomical words for example. Most people my generation are quite outspoken on different matters and would jump at the opportunity to speak candidly and be altruistic about things that affect us.

I have seen people of older more conservative generations on this thread still being able to say the words vagina for example.

She doesn't have to give extreme detail, but she can't even make conclusive statements. Even if she wants to say "cancer is hard" she says "I never said cancer was easy. It is hard."

I have read studies about children who were younger than 10 when 9/11 happened, and they say we have a different psychological make-up because we had to grow up amongst terrorism and massive changes to security and everything else. It's the same as how they might do studies on kids younger than 10 during c0vid in the future.

Tiffany even struggles with self advocacy. I think she may have been very sheltered as a child and teen.

Obviously, generations are not really important/ relevant and we are all just humans, but as I said I'm just throwing a different perspective out there wondering what you all think. Hope I'm not making extrapolations.

If she has been given a poor prognosis, which I think she has, we should never expect her to actually say it, or she will say it in round about ways like today. She just doesn't seem to be up to the 21st century and may have been happier 100 years ago when she could have just kept a vague diary for herself. If you share anything on the internet, it comes with a responsibility to others.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
[QUOTE="ladyt7087, post: 13551902, member: 361183"
That Vee woman and her awful poems is freaky as h***! Just absolutely weird and sick.
Vee's youtube account has uploaded videos of an elder man. Perhaps Vee is the man in the uploaded videos.
[/QUOTE]
Lol. That would be even stranger!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
No problem Leonor.

If you are interested I bet there will be some good youtube videos about biopsy.

I agree with T too, I think her surgeons have given her the best chance possible. And, a surgery that not all patients get the option of having.
That's true. There are people who are told they are inoperable and are not given this chance. Even Tiffany knows this. That's why she was so eager to have the surgery before the watch and wait thingy. She was so worried about still not having the surgery date back then.

Also, Krocks In The Kitchen have just posted a new video ❤ I'm so happy for Jessica, she is having the surgery in the end. It looks hopeful.
Thanks for the tip...went right over. I think that is great news and I am sure we will get an update on her surgery in a timely manner. You must hand it to Jessica and Brian for questioning that last decision and going back to the initial plan and surgeon that was willing to do that surgery...that was smart and got the results they wanted. I am sure this is risky surgery as they are not sure at all what they will find but I believe it is her best shot. I will be saying a prayer for her.....hope they get everything and no surprises.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think no surgeon could ever give a positive prognosis in this situation as the potential for cancer to have ‘seeded’ to other areas of her body via blood and lymph is real. Until a seed implants and grows big enough to be seen takes time and sometimes with slow growing tumours, a lot a lot of time.
So her team may well have said ‘we have done our best and now we need to wait and watch the blood markers and repeat scans for how this surgery has truly gone’ … this period of monitoring goes on for weeks months years… Tiffany would say now it’s up to God and that too is ok. I’m not sure it’s all bad, just not all good as it’s way too soon to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.