Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked back at the dates and yes, from the w&w video to the 12th when I think she had surgery is about 14 weeks. Imagine what may have happened in that time
I've been convinced all this time that her surgeon knew he was going off sick and either couldn't or didn't want to hand her over to another surgeon- maybe noone else there was able or willing to do this surgery?

Hence the so-called watch and wait. I'm not impressed!
The surgeon told her back then that he can do the surgery right away. He warned her the cancer can spread. She still chose to watch and wait. She made it sound (along with the darling) like the surgeon recommended it but that could easily be a lie.

Reactions: 13
...Saying her colon was full of cancer on scan as well ..why on earth did this 'brilliant' surgeon 'watch and wait'?
We may never know the answer to this important question.

On another point, Tiffany saying that her surgeon will continue to treat her like family does not reflect positively on the professionalism of her surgeon, unless he specifically told her the manner in which he will treat her like family. (such as, for example, frequency of visits, emotional involvement in her case despite perhaps his best efforts at detachment.)
Otherwise, a doctor saying that he is treating one particular patient like family implies that that doctor may be giving substandard care to others.
If the surgeon said he is treating her like family because he is seeing her almost as frequently as he sees family (because, of course, Miss Tiffany is fragile and demands his undivided attention and visits), that is OK because it doesn't imply that he gives better treatment to her than he gives to others--only that he is seeing her more. Also, maybe the surgeon said something similar to "I treat all of my patients like family--That's the type of doctor I am." and Tiffany being a subset of all of his patients, says "He will continue to treat me like family."
If a doctor, or anyone else, ever says to me "I will be treating you like family," I will then ask that person the following: "How is that different from how you will be treating others?" or, "Are you implying that you will be treating me better than you treat others?" (Though, the latter question is slightly accusatory in nature, so I would probably ask the former.)

• Heart
The thing with Tiffany is this ( IMO) she’s right, her Chanel doesn not have to be educational, however, if you are putting cancer in every vlog title and sharing your ‘cancer journey’ it should be clear and factual and sadly it never has been. All that said however. She has been through one of the most brutal surgeries, she wasnt really prepared and really didn’t do herself any favours prior to it, I’m sure even if you are it must be one hell of a shock waking up and looking at your body. Also the fear of will it come back is horrible. Yes she has frust the hell out of me, but I genuinely feel for her or anyone dealing with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

On another point, Tiffany saying that her surgeon will continue to treat her like family does not reflect positively on the professionalism of her surgeon, unless he specifically told her the manner in which he will treat her like family. (such as, for example, frequency of visits, emotional involvement in her case despite perhaps his best efforts at detachment.)
Otherwise, a doctor saying that he is treating one particular patient like family implies that that doctor may be giving substandard care to others.
If the surgeon said he is treating her like family because he is seeing her almost as frequently as he sees family (because, of course, Miss Tiffany is fragile and demands his undivided attention and visits), that is OK because it doesn't imply that he gives better treatment to her than he gives to others--only that he is seeing her more. Also, maybe the surgeon said something similar to "I treat all of my patients like family--That's the type of doctor I am." and Tiffany being a subset of all of his patients, says "He will continue to treat me like family."
If a doctor, or anyone else, ever says to me "I will be treating you like family," I will then ask that person the following: "How is that different from how you will be treating others?" or, "Are you implying that you will be treating me better than you treat others?" (Though, the latter question is slightly accusatory in nature, so I would probably ask the former.)
I think her "he told me he will treat me like a family and he really has been" is just one of her nonsensical statements. This girl is not very smart nor observant and she does not think before she speaks. He may have said that to her once (she was probably an emotional wreck and he wanted to reassure her) that he will treat her as if she were his sister but that's it. It's not like he is giving her preferential treatment. It just stems from her obsession with the god surgeon and her conviction that she herself is so unique and complicated.

Reactions: 15
That's cause she likes the adoration and praise she gets from her youtube family. I think it's all based in attention-craving and the money she gets out of it. It's all an ego boost for her. If noone was watching and subscribing and commenting she would not post much, maybe once per year like before the cancer.
It's sad to think her life is so bereft of whatever that she needs the constant adoration of strangers, not to mention their money!
Did anyone note how thin her upper body is? She had on a We Got This sweatshirt on, but her bony shoulders were clearly evident. She was underweight b4 surgery and I'm guessing her post surgery diet is limited to what she can handle with an ileostomy.

I really feel for Amma and Matt having to deal with Ts mental and physical issues. And if I'm correct about what her surgeons told her, Amma must be a wreck.
I find it interesting she only mentioned them once, briefly. Normally, she'd be jabbering on about darling and Amma and how great they've been. This time, barely a mention. It sounds like she’s quite depressed, understandably, and is retreating into herself. I sincerely hope she's getting counseling, tho she didn't mention it.

That Vee woman and her awful poems is freaky as h***! Just absolutely weird and sick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She looks very thin and frail in my opinion.
She didn’t say she was cancer free so we really don’t know how complicated it has been or will continue to be. But she has clearly had a major surgery.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone note how thin her upper body is? She had on a We Got This sweatshirt on, but her bony shoulders were clearly evident. She was underweight b4 surgery and I'm guessing her post surgery diet is limited to what she can handle with an ileostomy.
I did notice thinness in her upper body, but I attributed that to the 'optical illusion' of wearing an oversized garment. Tiffany was wearing what looked like an oversized top, so the silhouette of her shoulders looked smaller. Additionally, if she did lose weight, the oversized top would make her look even smaller. I suspect she doesn't want to wear body-hugging clothing because of her ileostomy bag.

Reactions: 6
Many have said she looks good in the video. I agree, much better than I thought she would look but is it possible there's a common filter on it so she appears healthier, like to hide dark circles, tiredness, blur out etc? I've seen filters glitch and/or not cover someone's neck on many YT videos, and I noticed darker areas under her eyes when she moved but could have been shadows. She did look thin in that big bulky shirt plus shirts under it.

Reactions: 5
It's sad to think her life is so bereft of whatever that she needs the constant adoration of strangers, not to mention their money!

I really feel for Amma and Matt having to deal with Ts mental and physical issues. And if I'm correct about what her surgeons told her, Amma must be a wreck.
I find it interesting she only mentioned them once, briefly. Normally, she'd be jabbering on about darling and Amma and how great they've been. This time, barely a mention. It sounds like she’s quite depressed, understandably, and is retreating into herself. I sincerely hope she's getting counseling, tho she didn't mention it.

That Vee woman and her awful poems is freaky as h***! Just absolutely weird and sick.
I think it's something which drives youtubers and influencers. You have to love attention for that. As we know Tiffany tried to be a successful youtuber before the cancer and it did not work out. Tiffany does not like to share beside trivial and superficial stuff but she will say a little bit about the cancer to maintain her following.
I've noticed that. I thought she did not mention Amma or Matt at all in this video. She did not mention how hard it has been for Amma as one of her carers. I did skip a good portion of her rambling though.

Feel like a lot of these comments are so cruel and unnecessary.
There’s a young woman who is obviously very sick and seems depressed and everyone just nit picks.
She doesn’t owe anyone anything even if she does put cancer in her titles. She’s already said it’s not an educational channel, and why should it be? Who cares what she titles her videos, being a content creator is the only job she can do whilst she is ill so if certain titles bring in more revenue then what’s the problem with that. It would be a different story if she was lying, but she does have cancer so? People just expect the most and feel entitled to more information then she is willing to give.

• Heart
  • Wow

I get what you are saying but I have heard the term "if you were my daughter or if you were my mother" etc. in terms of giving an opinion on whether to proceed with something. I think it is used rather loosely and doubt if Tiffany got any special treatment other than she is young and has a very complex case which will require more attention. Tiffany can construe things to her favor and based on his being willing to do the risky surgery she had no choice but to put full confidence in him and his team.

There’s a young woman who is obviously very sick and seems depressed and everyone just nit picks.
She doesn’t owe anyone anything even if she does put cancer in her titles. She’s already said it’s not an educational channel, and why should it be? Who cares what she titles her videos, being a content creator is the only job she can do whilst she is ill so if certain titles bring in more revenue then what’s the problem with that. It would be a different story if she was lying, but she does have cancer so? People just expect the most and feel entitled to more information then she is willing to give.
100% this … I agree.

Reactions: 3
I think her "he told me he will treat me like a family and he really has been" is just one of her nonsensical statements. This girl is not very smart nor observant and she does not think before she speaks. He may have said that to her once (she was probably an emotional wreck and he wanted to reassure her) that he will treat her as if she were his sister but that's it. It's not like he is giving her preferential treatment. It just stems from her obsession with the god surgeon and her conviction that she herself is so unique and complicated.
Possibly it’s a throw away line he uses with all his patients to give them added reassurance he’ll do his best. Not that it’s wrong … but it leaves the door open to further question.
Tiffany has taken it and bolted (so she felt supported by the comment) others in the medical field would hope he gives best practice to everyone and treats them like he would family.

• Heart
I did notice thinness in her upper body, but I attributed that to the 'optical illusion' of wearing an oversized garment. Tiffany was wearing what looked like an oversized top, so the silhouette of her shoulders looked smaller. Additionally, if she did lose weight, the oversized top would make her look even smaller. I suspect she doesn't want to wear body-hugging clothing because of her ileostomy bag.
i think it is a certainty that she has lost weight....I mean how much can you consume at this point with the ileostomy? Is this what NW has and things get clogged etc. I assume they is a learning curve on what you can comfortably eat and the whole experience together with depression I have to think appetite is really impacted.

I imagin she’s had her uterus/vagina removed too but I can’t see her ever saying that. PE is a huge surgery. I think she now realises this isn’t the end and more scans will be needed,
You can see her struggling with the “intimate” details about her operation. Also her uterus was already redundant given the fact that she has entered menopause.
But the fact that her whole colon was affected by cancer is no recommendation for a WW strategy.

She also mentioned in a previous video about fat from her backside to be used as filler when they remove organs? Could it be that too? But I agree, she will probably never say.
No, the fat and other tissues are used in the vacant space in the belly to solve balance issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t feel like I want all the nitty gritty … I’ll be happy with honesty and transparency any day over knowing the fine details.
Sadly, Tiffany falls down in the area of honesty and transparency IMO. She only came back with details of pre recordings because she was found out. Tricking people for financial profit by using your cancer diagnosis as bait is sick.
Tiffany needs acute psychological help and that overshadows any and all of everything said, here there and wherever she posts.
These YT videos are just the root core of a mentally unstable young lady.
Entitled? Not sure I call caring people ‘entitled’ … I’d prefer to agree it’s just more realistic, honest, caring and proactive on this side of town.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
[QUOTE="ladyt7087, post: 13551902, member: 361183"
[/QUOTE]
Vee's youtube account has uploaded videos of an elder man. Perhaps Vee is the man in the uploaded videos.

• Haha
I'll never understand her insatiable need to vlog. She talked of how much she missed it. But she's essentially talking into a camera lens to an audience of total strangers. And that's more comforting to her than engaging with family and friends??? I don't get it at all.
Same! I was so surprised when she said she filmed in hospital and she’ll post whatever she filmed. I don’t know how someone who is recovering from a massive surgery has time to film footage for YouTube videos. I think she said she wanted the video to be 1-2 hours long. A lot of filming was done.. but to each their own.

That's cause she likes the adoration and praise she gets from her youtube family. I think it's all based in attention-craving and the money she gets out of it. It's all an ego boost for her. If noone was watching and subscribing and commenting she would not post much, maybe once per year like before the cancer.
Yep, this. Receiving notifications from social media also creates dopamine rush.. actually called the ‘dopamine loop’

Reactions: 9
I don’t feel like I want all the nitty gritty … I’ll be happy with honesty and transparency any day over knowing the fine details.
Sadly, Tiffany falls down in the area of honesty and transparency IMO. She only came back with details of pre recordings because she was found out. Tricking people for financial profit by using your cancer diagnosis as bait is sick.
Tiffany needs acute psychological help and that overshadows any and all of everything said, here there and wherever she posts.
These YT videos are just the root core of a mentally unstable young lady.
Entitled? Not sure I call caring people ‘entitled’ … I’d prefer to agree it’s just more realistic, honest, caring and proactive on this side of town.
Found out about what?

She’s never said the proceeds of her merch are going to charity has she?

People might not like it but how has she lied?

Same! I was so surprised when she said she filmed in hospital and she’ll post whatever she filmed. I don’t know how someone who is recovering from a massive surgery has time to film footage for YouTube videos. I think she said she wanted the video to be 1-2 hours long. A lot of filming was done.. but to each their own.
She may have been filming during her hospital stay to have a repertoire of videos to send to the SU2C channel for a follow-up on her case. I don't know if it is Tiffany who would initiate the creation of a follow-up story, or if SU2C does the contacting for an update to her story.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.