Tiffany Thinks #16 🎄🎄🎄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my humble opinion, I don’t want to follow any ones quest to expose Tiffany until I know the truth. i’m going on what I’ve seen on her channel which might be true or not but 12 to 13 hours of surgery doesn’t seem minor to me and believe this surgeon was willing to do the surgery. Also I don’t think we know or the surgeons know until they open her up the extent of the surgery.
I agree. I'm watching and waiting myself. Sadly, the more I watch and wait, the less I like what I see. I've given her the benefit of the doubt about lying and I'm one of the ones that think she will be posting again and will tell us something of what she had done eventually.

But I have to say my biggest disappointment of all (among many) is today. Just that she hasn't had anyone update at all when it must be 1 or 2 days now since surgery ended. Months and months of calling all of us her family, selling us stuff, making money off of everyone to the tune of probably enough to live off of. Plenty of time to visit every garden center, ooo and ahhh over every cheap piece of Christmas crap, try every kitchen appliance that exists, but not enough time to say, "Hey, Elodie, could you post on your Instagram or my Youtube after surgery is done and let everyone know that I'm alive." If she's not alive, I take it all back, but there are literally thousands of viewers who she has called family hoping to know how she's doing when she's having surgery "in 4 days." And it's already happened and she hasn't told any of them anything. If she is alive, and I hope she is, I just think it's inexcusable.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Blue skies … how?
I looked at the site … but have no idea where to go or how to pledge support … please give slowwww, clear, step by step instructions… HA! 🤣🤣🤣
Oops, sorry.. I forgot to paste the video link. LOL.
Just comment and like as per normal. Like what we did on T’s videos.
Only this time, we won’t be blocked nor deleted. 👍

Reactions: 6
I wasn’t invited but I read a post by someone here who Invited those who want to do more to join here and I’m glad I did

Hello blue skies. In my humble opinion, I don’t want to follow any ones quest to expose Tiffany until I know the truth. i’m going on what I’ve seen on her channel which might be true or not but 12 to 13 hours of surgery doesn’t seem minor to me and believe this surgeon was willing to do the surgery. Also I don’t think we know or the surgeons know until they open her up the extent of the surgery. I’m not censoring your comment at all, just giving my thoughts on her cancer story. I don’t think it’s time to call her out on a scam about the extent of her surgery until the end of the surgery. Also anyone with medical knowledge can say they know everything about Cancer but I choose to wait and watch. I am being a little facetious here.
Very wise … you must be a different generation to me HA!
My gen are all rip, tit and bust … I admire those who like to 👀 first!
However … (my generation are so good at agreeing then wanting the last say .. HA!)
I’m happy to support the charity/foundation/organization who will, without prejudice, review, assess and look into what is fact and what is fiction because I am not sure if I listened to what Tiffany told me, I would ever really have the truth. Somebody neutral really does need to review this situation and I support those brave enough to take this to task.
Something of interest to me, is that these are both people of medical background and knowledge. I must say, when you have a background/profession in the health field, it is easy to agree with others, be ‘we’ medical, nursing or allied professionals who have raised concerns, because this story and journey is unlike any other.
It would be reassuring and healthy for everyone to have some clarity … for this reason, I would like to support if and where I can.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree. I'm watching and waiting myself. Sadly, the more I watch and wait, the less I like what I see. I've given her the benefit of the doubt about lying and I'm one of the ones that think she will be posting again and will tell us something of what she had done eventually.

But I have to say my biggest disappointment of all (among many) is today. Just that she hasn't had anyone update at all when it must be 1 or 2 days now since surgery ended. Months and months of calling all of us her family, selling us stuff, making money off of everyone to the tune of probably enough to live off of. Plenty of time to visit every garden center, ooo and ahhh over every cheap piece of Christmas crap, try every kitchen appliance that exists, but not enough time to say, "Hey, Elodie, could you post on your Instagram or my Youtube after surgery is done and let everyone know that I'm alive." If she's not alive, I take it all back, but there are literally thousands of viewers who she has called family hoping to know how she's doing when she's having surgery "in 4 days." And it's already happened and she hasn't told any of them anything. If she is alive, and I hope she is, I just think it's inexcusable.
I agree! And it is only human nature to want to know how she is doing. On all the channels that I watch related to health, the first thing someone says in a video is that they or their loved one is ok. Then they give out any details. So many people have said they are praying, and they think she hasn’t had the surgery yet. But a lot of people have figured out that she has had the surgery, and have tried to inform the viewers of this. Everyone is worried. If she was going to share this journey with us, she could have asked someone to let her YouTube family know she is ok. Even if they just put a post in the Community Tab! I think it’s wrong to let people think she is still at home getting ready for surgery.

• Heart
We all think what we want to think. But seriously, what more does it take??? The PO Box, the fake Vlogmas, the meticulous preparation to trick viewers, manipulation…nvm. As for me, I have seen enough. She’s a con artist. 👍
I think most of us know she is. But it's very hard to tell how much of a con artist someone is when they are good at it and they have some of their details straight. Like we all agree she has cancer and that Baxter wasn't just a prop. It's like a guy that comes to pick you up for a date in a Corvette and buys you a fancy dinner and is dressed all sharp. You could be forgiven for thinking he has money, even if he stole the car and the clothes, he still brought out some cash for dinner so he does have some money, right? lol. Like we know she's conning us. And we know some of it is the truth. But she's really good at not letting us have enough information to know how much of a con artist she is. I wouldn't be surprised at this point if she either 1) got out of the hospital in 4 weeks after many complications and had full PE and two permanent stomas, or 2) got out of the hospital after 5 days with a much more minor procedure where they took smaller "chunks" of each organ. I honestly don't know ANYTHING any more and I'm not gullible or an easy mark. It's part of why I stay. I'm watching an idiot savant con artist at work and it's fascinating (and terrible).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I wasn’t invited but I read a post by someone here who Invited those who want to do more to join here and I’m glad I did

Hello blue skies. In my humble opinion, I don’t want to follow any ones quest to expose Tiffany until I know the truth. i’m going on what I’ve seen on her channel which might be true or not but 12 to 13 hours of surgery doesn’t seem minor to me and believe this surgeon was willing to do the surgery. Also I don’t think we know or the surgeons know until they open her up the extent of the surgery. I’m not censoring your comment at all, just giving my thoughts on her cancer story. I don’t think it’s time to call her out on a scam about the extent of her surgery until the end of the surgery. Also anyone with medical knowledge can say they know everything about Cancer but I choose to wait and watch. I am being a little facetious here.
Of course we are entitled to how we feel. All good ✌.
But seriously, what more does it take? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve seen enough…😅

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What if all along Tiffany knew she won't be getting PE but a "smaller" surgery but has alluded to PE to her followers to keep them engaged? Then she recovers and reveals she didn't need the major surgery as though she's some kind of miracle. A few vlogs ago, she said the surgeon discussed a possible worse case scenario but of course she didn't say what that was.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think most of us know she is. But it's very hard to tell how much of a con artist someone is when they are good at it and they have some of their details straight. Like we all agree she has cancer and that Baxter wasn't just a prop. It's like a guy that comes to pick you up for a date in a Corvette and buys you a fancy dinner and is dressed all sharp. You could be forgiven for thinking he has money, even if he stole the car and the clothes, he still brought out some cash for dinner so he does have some money, right? lol. Like we know she's conning us. And we know some of it is the truth. But she's really good at not letting us have enough information to know how much of a con artist she is. I wouldn't be surprised at this point if she either 1) got out of the hospital in 4 weeks after many complications and had full PE and two permanent stomas, or 2) got out of the hospital after 5 days with a much more minor procedure where they took smaller "chunks" of each organ. I honestly don't know ANYTHING any more and I'm not gullible or an easy mark. It's part of why I stay. I'm watching an idiot savant con artist at work and it's fascinating (and terrible).
And may I say that all the things she’s faked and covered up are totally unnecessary. All she needed to do was to be like other cancer sufferers and shared true facts. People would have warmed up to her, sympathised with her, understood her absence, prayed for her, helped her, donated if there was a need. People are kind to support when recipients are genuine. But she is so manipulative and unbelievable for no reason, other than to profit herself. Ok, enough of repeated ranting. It’s purposeless typing for months here, with no action. LOL.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I absolutely believe no one should be calling the Royal Marsden, I stand by that… but people are gonna do what they wanna do innit? I’m glad I said it.
Ps.The large font is making me eyes dizzy😵💫
I 100% agree with you that no one should be calling the Royal Marsden. I thought that was a ridiculous comment. I expect many of us thought the same. But unlike you, we didn’t start lecturing people about what to think.

We’re a big and varied group here, from all over the world, with different backgrounds and different cultures and we all have different opinions.

Some people are going to say things we think are inappropriate. That’s a given. And we’re never going to agree with one another on every topic.

You know what the rest of us do if we don’t agree with something? We scroll on by the comment. That’s what makes this group such an enjoyable place to be. 💗

We don’t always agree, but we sure don’t tell others what to think, like your lengthy, lecturing comment did.

Besides, that’s what the Tattle rules advise us to do, innit?

Ps If the larger font makes your “eyes dizzy”, take that up with the admins of Tattle, not me. That’s how it’s written in the rules section. I simply cut and pasted it here.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
But what I still can't fathom are the thousands of followers who can't or won't see what is right in front of their faces. It's cult behavior, which is why I dubbed them the Dolt Cult. Why are they so taken in by this conniving 30 year old? I assume many of them are reasonably intelligent people. But in this case, they seem to have let their reason and judgement fly out the window and have developed this slavish devotion to a stranger who, in reality, doesnt give two hoots about them. It's mind boggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am really enjoying this lively open debate, I think so many great points are being made. It's helped me understand upon what basis your opinions are grounded and it is keeping me open to whatever the truth turns out to be. Good arguments on many sides.

To play devil's advocate, I don't want to bash whomever may be monitoring her YT channel in the event they were not given permission to post any updates. I doubt Tiffany would have relinquished control over unveiling this momentous dramatic event, I think she's probably already imagined how she wants it to be revealed, in a highly suspenseful and drawn out, multi-episodic fashion, starting with many teasers; she's not about to let it slip out in a single sentence excerpt by someone else. No way. I also don't imagine Tiffany is in any condition to be giving any instructions at this point, no matter how extensive or less extensive her surgery was. I imagine she's in a lot of pain or drugged to the gills to try to control it as she's turned side to side. I don't think she is out of the initial woods even. Who knows if she's preplanned for the rollout, I guess we'll have to stay tuned for upcoming, exciting episodes to see if she already has something in the can yet to be released to us that will explain how she's going to deal with this. :rolleyes:

Thanks to those who summarised this episode, I was able to skip it entirely. No withdrawal or anything. So proud of myself. 💪 I would have been as annoyed as @PuzzlesAndWine to learn it had been just another empty tease yesterday about what surgery was going to entail.

I also will say that I take any so called "medical professionals" critical assessment with a grain of salt, not because their opinion may not be valid, but because a) anyone can claim to be a medical professional online who isn't, and b) it is such a compromising position to even give medical advice online when you for sure do not know the full picture. Just as we don't think it's fair to judge Tiffany's doctors based on what Tiffany tells us, I think we need to remain just as flexible in the weight given to what anyone on the internet advises, if only because they aren't drawing from the full picture, either.

• Heart
But what I still can't fathom are the thousands of followers who can't or won't see what is right in front of their faces. It's cult behavior, which is why I dubbed them the Dolt Cult. Why are they so taken in by this conniving 30 year old? I assume many of them are reasonably intelligent people. But in this case, they seem to have let their reason and judgement fly out the window and have developed this slavish devotion to a stranger who, in reality, doesnt give two hoots about them. It's mind boggling.
No kidding! And anyone who tries to post over there that suggests otherwise better put their big girl pants on because those "loving" "family" members are brutal. I've been reading people's comments on the latest and the group mentality is something else. A person might comment that they are confused about why the videos are delayed or why she hasn't had a family member update and they get attacked by the blue heart brigade because Tiffany can do no wrong.

• Heart
  • Haha
Oops, sorry.. I forgot to paste the video link. LOL.
Just comment and like as per normal. Like what we did on T’s videos.
Only this time, we won’t be blocked nor deleted. 👍

Wow. Many comments on there calling her out. And Wombat Woman is asking that they be deleted. Lol. Someone told Wombatty that she can't police this channel the way she does on T's channel. Hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
I 100% agree with you that no one should be calling the Royal Marsden. I thought that was a ridiculous comment. I expect many of us thought the same. But unlike you, we didn’t start lecturing people …
Why are you lecturing me then ? 😭 I can’t take the hypocrisy.. I stopped reading your speech after you said “ unlike you we didn’t start lecturing..” 😭😭😭
let’s be done with it please, you should know by now I get irritated by repitition.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I posted asking for an update and was told I was being rude! Someone else said neither T nor her family was going to worry about updating her channel 1 day post surgery. I responded that, tho that may be true for Tiffany, it's certainly not true for whatever family member has been on the channel busily deleting comments today and yesterday. Apparently, that person has plenty of time to do that, but not to update anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why are you lecturing me then ? 😭 I can’t take the hypocrisy.. I stopped reading your speech after you said “ unlike you we didn’t start lecturing..” 😭😭😭
let’s be done with it please, you should know by now I get irritated by repitition.
Hahaha okay so I had a big laugh about the repetition bit. I’m exactly the same! Can’t stand repetition myself 💗

…and Tiffany’s repetition drives me bananas!

Sorry about my lecture. Yep agreed, let’s be done with it. 🤝 Have a good rest of the day, wherever in the world you may be. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tiffany is not releasing diddly squat news for days to come yet, she expects everyone to sit through goodness knows how many more videos of froth and bubble to add to her cash stack! I have watched barely anything of her vlogs and glad I haven't, in fact I haven't even missed them, reading an update here is enough for me. I'm so over her manipulations, todays vid proves just how low she will go. I love people waking up and posting the truth it's putting a spanner in her deception, it's awesome. 😊

Thanks to those watching so we don't have to. 🌺

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.