Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Villanelly

VIP Member
Comments are currently being monitored and deleted in real time. Fucking despicable that they're on there protecting their cash cow but can't spare 30 seconds to pin a fucking update.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Eddertillet

Tiffany says "Hopefully after the surgery my vlogs won't be about cancer anymore".
Like they're about cancer NOW :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Pankhurst

Vlogmass day #thankfuckitsover
Summing Up.

TT states she can't eat breakfast, she's not supposed to be eating. Then she changes her mind as the cut off time is 2pm. Or is it 6pm? Nevermind, she's have pigs in blankets ready for her bowel prep. Excellent choice TT.

There seems to be some discrepancy on who is the loudest in the house. Darling thinks it's TT but he is wrong. When he screams HA in fright of vaginas it's enough to make your ears bleed. Darling wins that contest and celebrates my giving TT another bear hug from behind. Darling - calm down, don't get over excited, she'll be gone soon.

Now TT has visitors, her sister and the child who never smiles and baby who hasn't got a clue what's going on and couldn't give a flying fuck about gonks on the Christmas tree. Child who never smiles is indeed not smiling and is further traumatised by having the camera shoved in his face while he's distressed and called a big baby by Darling. Such happy memories for him to watch when he's older...

Off we go to the hospital, but not before one last ditch attempt at selling merch. More food in the car of course. Always bring food to eat in the car when you haven't checked if you're supposed to be eating or not. It doesn't matter, it won't count I'm sure. Just eat and be merry, ho ho ho.

At the hospital and TT is early because there's no snow on the roads so clear traffic. Time for a lovely cuppa and a cake. Should she be eating? Who cares at this point.
We get to see a child's drawing of tubes on what looks like a gingerbread man. How festive, and informative.

TT says it's time to say goodbye. Keep praying for the surgery which has already taken place. Light your candles and don't forget to buy the merch. If you don't buy it she will block you.
Goodbye and don't ask questions. Oh and the merch, don't forget there's a link in the description.

Has anyone watched the newest disaster yet and is willing to summarise?
Your wish is my command 👆😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Blue skies

Guys and girls, dear friends and my loving Tattle Life family💜,

I think I’m at a point where I’m done chatting about this woman, called Tiffany. I have wasted so much of my precious time, trying to make out what she is all about and why she does what she does. But it’s plain to see. This person is very sick, both with cancer and mentally and she needs help.

I hope she recovers well and seeks help. I hope that she will be humble enough to learn and change, to be a better person than who she is now.

To think more about her and to speculate further is clearly a waste of time. We will always be chasing after the truth that will never come. It’s always going to be one thing after another. She’s a compulsive liar and she can lie, straight faced. There will be no end to her twist and turn stories.

I have made many friends here whom I have immensely enjoyed chatting with. Enjoyed our banter 🤣🤣🤣and sparring. In order not to call it a total waste of my time, I have done my part and left a comment for SU2C to investigate on her. I think I have done my fair share of trying to expose her con and it is enough. LOL.

Lastly, I want to wish you guys the happiest Christmas 🍷🎄🎅🏿🤶🧑‍🎄🎁ever. I was hoping that we could collectively send a little thought to Saydee and Sue B, as I think they are most deserving of support and love. In any case, since there wasn’t any response to my suggestion, I’ll just send virtual hugs and kisses to you, Saydee and you too, Sue B. You both are mighty warriors in your own ways. I wish both of you and your families, the best that life can bestow upon you.🤗🤗💜💜🌹🌹

God bless all..!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Grow-a-Pear

In my humble opinion, I don’t want to follow any ones quest to expose Tiffany until I know the truth. i’m going on what I’ve seen on her channel which might be true or not but 12 to 13 hours of surgery doesn’t seem minor to me and believe this surgeon was willing to do the surgery. Also I don’t think we know or the surgeons know until they open her up the extent of the surgery.
I agree. I'm watching and waiting myself. Sadly, the more I watch and wait, the less I like what I see. I've given her the benefit of the doubt about lying and I'm one of the ones that think she will be posting again and will tell us something of what she had done eventually.

But I have to say my biggest disappointment of all (among many) is today. Just that she hasn't had anyone update at all when it must be 1 or 2 days now since surgery ended. Months and months of calling all of us her family, selling us stuff, making money off of everyone to the tune of probably enough to live off of. Plenty of time to visit every garden center, ooo and ahhh over every cheap piece of Christmas crap, try every kitchen appliance that exists, but not enough time to say, "Hey, Elodie, could you post on your Instagram or my Youtube after surgery is done and let everyone know that I'm alive." If she's not alive, I take it all back, but there are literally thousands of viewers who she has called family hoping to know how she's doing when she's having surgery "in 4 days." And it's already happened and she hasn't told any of them anything. If she is alive, and I hope she is, I just think it's inexcusable.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Eddertillet

Tiffany: tells Matt in November that they're not giving each other presents this year.
Repeats it in December: "I mean it, no presents".
Also Tiffany (today): "I need to wrap up Matt's Christmas presents".

• Haha
  • Sick

sally anne

The Dolt Cult is out in full force on her channel today, telling her it's alright if she keeps them waiting. Lol. I tell you, there's no hope for these buffoons! Some people are just born to be pawns.
I wonder, if T told them she wants them to send $$$ to her bank account, how many would do so? I'll bet a lot, that's how far gone they are!
Hi friends, I know I don’t post much but I read & hit the thumbs up lots. I’ve decided to unsubscribe Tiffany T channel. I had stopped watching the videos until today & am just very disappointed that this girl got to many hearts & sold merch but I draw the line when they can’t put out a one liner telling us she’s okay or not. I was already fed up with people pouring their hearts out & she ignores them. Very wrong. I myself won’t ever follow her again. I wish her well but I need to emotionally break up with that channel. Lol . I’m really very aggravated about the no update status. Wrong! Hey hope you all have wonderful holidays & I’m very grateful I had a place to come when everything got so darn confusing. Lordy! I have laughed so much here at you wonderful people. Thank you. Talk Again sometim.☃🎄🥰

• Heart

Eddertillet

Tiffany: "You don't see it on my vlogs, but Amma and Matt are doing so much for me."

Really?? 90% of the vlogs are filled with Matt and Amma doing everything for her.

• Haha
  • Heart

SeanC67

RIGHT....I've been holding back saying this because of the backlash that I'm bound to get but here it goes..... I'm absolutely 100% certain that the cancer and the operation are MUCH less serious than she has led us all to believe, I'm sure the Oncologist team has given her the very worst case scenario and that's what she's implied is going to happen ....I think she's closing down now because there really is no other option...people are asking too many questions and are starting to question her motives (even though these comments are deleted almost straight away) she doesn't give a flying F*** about her "loving Tiffany thinks family " she has only ever been interested in how much money she can make and realised that cancer pays..SHE IS A DISGRACE, My partner passed away 2 years ago aged 48 from Cancer and I'm just relieved that this horrendous woman wasn't speeling her shit when my partner was desperately trying to reach out on You tube to other cancer sufferers for information etc...rant over!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Tiffany made her biggest mistake when she kept using the title "Cancer" in every single vlog title. It is like using the title "Baking or Baker" on every vlog but then only showing the trip to the grocery store and maybe the ingredients layed out on the counter. Hiding the recipe for the thing that might be baked or what the actual item being made is deceiving. People invest their time wanting to see the process, how it is made and then a taste test. Exclaiming "I know nothing about baking and I don't do any research". WTH - then don't put that in your title everytime. If vlogging makes her happy as she stated, then just vlog about the items you actually like talking about - darling, the garden center and eating chocolate, potatoes and cake.

She further lost credibility in the timeline for her and Matt's relationship, trying to block and delete people comments after asking many times for their views, and then the lying about when vlogmas was actually filmed. There are so many inconsistencies in her stories and this all led to people being fed up. She only came clean about vlogmas being filmed a week behind when she was outed.

Other cancer channels don't have people arguing and questioning the person's validity because they are straight forward and honest. It is a sad situation she has caused angst among her viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

jackolantern

VIP Member
Tbh I don't give a shit anymore. I hope the surgery has gone well and her recovery is smooth but beyond that I don't even the energy to follow it all anymore. I find her behaviour abhorrent and not even letting people know you are alive is kind of the end for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Eddertillet

I've never seen a youtuber who's having a major surgery and doesn't update their followers. Friends or family post in the community tab.
So Matt is ok with Tiffany selling merch to "loving tiffanythinksfamily", Astin is praying for "loving tiffanythinksfamily", but they can't post a comment for that family saying "Tiffany is ok"?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Daisychain4

VIP Member
So the PO Box and the last few weeks of frenzy to squeeze a few more videos in and then of course the pre recorded Vlogmas … was really all just a clever plan to generate a considerable income prior to surgery? Sounds like there was never any sentiment involved from Tiffany’s end, just a financial plan to keep the audience entertained right until the stop button was pressed … all about money.

• Angry
  • Sick

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Can’t ask her family to do a very quick ( written with comments turned off) update on her Tiffanythinks Instagram, she said it will be too much for them as they will just wan to be focusing on her, however, it seems it was perfectly okay to set up a PO Box just before surgery meaning they will have to go and collect it, sort it and lug it to her once she’s in a position to look at it! I have zero sympathy for anyone who believes her, fools and their money are easily parted.

• Heart

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
TL;DR: No new information, another vague video. Because they already do "too much" for her, she doesn't want to ask any of her family to give her Tiffanythinks family an update on how she is recovering from surgery. She was given a card by Astin to place by her hospital bed. She has one more video pre-recorded.
But they are deleting comments and doing damage control? Did she mention that? I'd think it takes less time to say Hey, T is recovering than going thru post by post to find trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

suzeq

Chatty Member
I will never believe she is a calculated monster as many others on here feel she is. It's been frustrating following her as I do care about her, and naturally would like to know how she's doing, but I can accept the way she's handled things. I do believe she's a good person with a good heart and I can only feel sympathy for all she's going through. This is a tremendous and unimaginable amount to go through by anyone's account. She was obviously in denial and trying not to focus on the reality of the situation. She should have been in counseling, but unfortunately she didn't take that road. Sadly, this will end up being more difficult on her because of that. I just hope she will be ok.
I don't think she's a monster. I think she is a very ill, misguided young woman. She tried for nearly a decade to be internet famous. During that time, she developed a lot of clickbait savvy, you can see she tried numerous ways for years, but nothing really took off. I see the tools she uses when I read Tattle's details of how "influencers" work. Tiffany has it down pat, she's honed her skills for years. Then cancer took over her life. Suddenly, she had a successful vehicle to attract an audience.

All those skills and ambitions married perfectly with her newfound popularity, she simply implemented and unrolled the YT playbook in seamless fashion: merch, engaging viewers, sponsors, product links, po box, suspenseful titles and imagery, choreographed content, etc.

Unfortunately, that playbook clashes when the subject matter is cancer. She discovered this when she asked for opinions, on her health decision and not what we preferred for dinner. She received a deluge of contrary professional and experienced opinions that were suddenly not supportive. She had to roll that back, then figure out how to dampen the criticisms and expectations that occurred when she naively sought to increase subscriber engagement. Damage control was aggressive, she encouraged subs to do her dirty work so she could maintain her sweet persona.

I don't think she's evil, I think she applied an incorrect YT modus operandi and never revisited or revised it beyond attempts to restrain viewer comments. She realized subs actually demanded information on a cancer channel...deeply personal and medical information. They were invested. That was not where she was going, she wanted people to ask her where to buy her lip gloss or gonks, not ask her if she would have one stoma or two. She wanted to model designer clothing. This conflict between what she wanted to be and what her subs were expecting only increased, that's why it became quite ugly as she retreated from private info and expanded her extraneous, lifestyle focus, yet continued to receive more and more push back.

But, now she's successful, how can she not want to continue her playbook even if she's resistant to sharing her cancer journey beyond the most basic and superficial? Of course the pull is there to continue the rollout of her plan: sympathy translates into gifts, undying support and enduring subs! She merely course corrects when people call her out for her schemes. She has a successful commercial operation and her longstanding dream of internet stardom has been realized. She's even got a Tattle section devoted exclusively to her! People are talking about her outside her YT channel!

She's "arrived" at what she worked nearly a decade for: internet notoriety and the title of "influencer". She is not giving it up. She will continue to segue back into lifestyle while capitalising on the "cancer" title that brought her the audience. All she sees, naively, is that people care for her and want her to be well and happy. She believes she's providing what they want, even if cancer details are as scant as she can offer yet still get away with using the clickbait title. She selectively reads her comments; there are enough peeps who support her, and an increasing # of subs, that she feels comfortable in her approach.

I think, in her dyadic and conflicting focuses: one, her very serious cancer and impending surgery; and two, maintaining her YT channel to greatest effect during this period, I don't think she has been in deep consideration about manipulation or deceit or any psychoanalysis of her actions, even the deleterious impact of neglecting to focus more on her health has not been thought through. She's still in YT playbook mode and the rolling out of the standard commercial plan although she remains unwilling to turn herself into a cancer case study. She wants to be famous for her personality and life vlogging. This popularity must be intoxicating.

That's why I personally don't think she's evil or a monster. I think she's misguided and imprudent and thoughtless. And sadly, she's taken a lot of sincere people for a ride on her rise to internet prominence, all the while not taking care of her health as well as she should.

And evidently, Elodie also wasn't prepared for the avalanche of people fervently desirous of a status update on Tiffany!

• Heart

Lululime

VIP Member
“You’ve all helped me so much through my cancer journey”......and now - as ever - I’m going to leave you hanging. Awful, truly awful. Sorry - should have said wicked.

• Heart
that was the weirdest video I have ever seen. the review of the hospital room as if they've checked into a hotel for vacation was crazy. I'm afraid her recovery is going to be a tough one, not just physically but emotionally. It seems she is so much in denial. I screamed when she started going off on her merch. WTAF?

The beginning of the video was infuriating. I don't like family channels, the ones that exploit children. Ashton face when he came in broke my fucking heart. He was clearly distraught and she puts in front of the camera. The poor child. I just wanted to hug him. Everyone has different feelings about exposing kids, and I respect that to a point, but this was too much. That child really loves her, what a sweet kid.

What I am not sure of is if she is a) buries her feelings so deep that she doesn't know what she is feeling anymore or b) has just has absolutely no empathy that she no regard for how other people feel. Or maybe its just the social media addiction that drives her to put everything on the internet and having an adoring following is the only way to validate herself. I'm just confused.

I truly hope that her situation as not as bad as she presents. I just feel so bad for the people around her. I hope Amma is taking are of herself, emotionally. Every time I see her face, looking so scared, it makes me want to cry. She asked for continued prayers and T's response was "yeah if you want, carry on praying" or something like that.

• Heart
  • Sad

c.sabatier

VIP Member
I personally think she knew her surgery would be significantly less than first stated and this is why she was in quite an elevated mood, was able to talk about the lifestyle channel planned for down the track and going back to the surgeon appointment a few weeks ago, why they all went straight from the surgeons rooms to a very giggly, amusing dinner … that too begged a question 🤔
So yes, I believe she’s a trickster (now you see me, now you don’t) and the explanation will either never eventuate or she will do a one off to say she’s recovering well. But I don’t believe she will have worst case scenario, I believe it will be best and that’s why she herself used those words.
Sorry, I beg to differ, for all the reasons I posted yesterday which are on page 30, 31, or 32 of this thread. Bottom line is if, indeed, the surgery were so 'simple', she would not have done 'watch and wait', (and risk METASTASIS according to what she said her surgeon said--which even Matt mentioned in the car!!) but rather opted to get it done as quickly as possible in Aug. or Sept. If it were so simple, her first hospital would have proceeded with the surgery, or, she would have had surgery straightaway at the Royal Marsden even before chemotherapy and radiation. The chemotherapy was done to shrink the tumor, because the tumor was too complex to remove without invasive surgery. Then, radiation had to be done because chemotherapy failed to shrink the tumor. After the radiation therapy, the tumor size and grade were STILL the same, but now, with tumor nodules (discontinuous parts of the cancer that invaded other tissues.) Tumor grade was clearly shown on the papers, and you could refer to my post on page 30, 31, or 32 of this thread for more summary.

I believe that the reason she is being evasive now is because she does NOT want to talk about her surgery when she returns to making videos. She most likely regrets having revealed what she now considers too much in her 'organs to be removed' video, where she visibly cries and is emotional about the results of the scans post-chemoradiotherapy. If she continues harping on all the organs that are going to be removed, viewers are going to want details. I believe that she has a certain self-image that now, she doesn't want the world to know that all her female organs, rectum, anus, and all of her colon are going to be removed. SHe doesn't want the world knowing if she had a new vagina created, or not, because it is embarassing for her.

Clearly, she wants to resume life as before, and most likely not get into the details of the surgery to preserve her 'cutesy' and youthful image, and not be perceived as someone who had fat taken out of her bum to fill the cavity in her abdomen when all this is taken out. Come on, folks! Deep inside you must know Tiffany couldn't make this stuff up! She said her surgeon examined her bum and said he was going to take fat out to fill her pelvic area. Ask yourselves: Why would fat need to be placed into her pelvic area??? Even in the clown car conversation that occurred right after extensive meetings with her surgeon and her nurse, Elodie said that her abdomen area will be packed. So Elodie would be in on the lie? and Matt too?
Or, do you all believe that in the 2 months since she has had any treatment, the colon and all the organs
just healed themselves?
Tiffany wants to say goodbye to all the trauma of the surgery, and now thinks that she would not want to talk about organs removed ever again when she returns to social media. It's about image.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

jackolantern

VIP Member
I really don’t think she’s had a lesser surgery and I’m still not at all convinced this will ‘cure’ her. I do find it absolutely bizarre though that her family would go to the effort of deleting comments but not post a quick message just to say she’s fucking survived surgery. Jesus. I think her account should be disabled for deception at this point. No way should she be allowed to monetise this behaviour. Never in my life known someone behave like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 29